Space Shuttle Documents

Old May 10th 17, 03:45 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Ken Hollis

Default Space Shuttle Documents

Greetings and Salutations:

First, does anybody have a contact for Henry Spencer?

FYI I have found documents on the "Interwebs" (If you know terms you are looking for it is amazing what you find) and scanned in documents about the Space Shuttle. Enjoy:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsoLDJx_szsuc_zSFFU0B1gKkFc

Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards for they are subtle and
quick to anger.
Ken Hollis - Gandalf The White - - O- TINLC
WWW Page -
http://www.digital.net/~gandalf/
Trace E-Mail forgery - http://www.digital.net/~gandalf/spamfaq.html
Trolls crossposts - http://www.digital.net/~gandalf/trollfaq.html
Woodworking For Geeks - http://www.digital.net/~gandalf/woodmain.htm

Old May 10th 17, 08:12 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

"Ken Hollis" wrote in message

Greetings and Salutations:

First, does anybody have a contact for Henry Spencer?

FYI I have found documents on the "Interwebs" (If you know terms you are
looking for it is amazing what you find) and scanned in documents about the
Space Shuttle. Enjoy:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsoLDJx_szsuc_zSFFU0B1gKkFc

I don't, but welcome back!

Here's a name I haven't seen in a long time!

IT Disaster Response -
https://www.amazon.com/Disaster-Resp...dp/1484221834/

Old May 11th 17, 02:19 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Ken Hollis

On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 12:12:26 PM UTC-7, Greg (Strider) Moore wrote:
I don't, but welcome back!
Here's a name I haven't seen in a long time!

Yeah, been a while ;-) ...

Ken

Old May 11th 17, 05:21 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

wrote:
I don't, but welcome back!
Here's a name I haven't seen in a long time!

Yeah, been a while ;-) ...

Ken

Well we'd love to see a lot more of you!
Thanks.

Old May 12th 17, 11:38 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Jeff Findley[_6_]

In article ,
says...

Greetings and Salutations:

First, does anybody have a contact for Henry Spencer?

FYI I have found documents on the "Interwebs" (If you know terms you are looking for it is amazing what you find) and scanned in documents about the Space Shuttle. Enjoy:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsoLDJx_szsuc_zSFFU0B1gKkFc

Hi Ken! Welcome back. I'm afraid I don't have a direct email address
for Henry Spencer. Henry hangs out on the ARocket email list these
days. It's quite focused since it's moderated.

Jeff
Old May 13th 17, 05:03 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Ken Hollis

On Friday, May 12, 2017 at 3:38:22 AM UTC-7, Jeff Findley wrote:
Hi Ken! Welcome back. I'm afraid I don't have a direct email address
for Henry Spencer. Henry hangs out on the ARocket email list these
days. It's quite focused since it's moderated.

The forum at http://www.arocketry.net/ I assume.

Thanks! I have subscribed.

Ken

Old May 13th 17, 05:04 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Ken Hollis

On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 9:21:15 AM UTC-7, Greg (Strider) Moore wrote:
Well we'd love to see a lot more of you!

Thanks :-) ... I may lurk for a while. Seems quiet in this group tho'

Ken