Micro space "concave" Macro space "Convex"

Old April 19th 08, 07:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Micro space "concave" Macro space "Convex"

This could be nature's biggest balancing act. The rate of
expansion of space in the macro realm is equal to the contraction of
space in the micro realm. Best to keep in mind both have infinite
volume. Both have their inertia force,and inertia and gravity are two
sides to the same coin. Both can create a black hole. I call
this my "Implosion" & "explosion" theory It is a little tricky to
think Pull and push are relative to each other. Taking in the view of
the universe they are the same thing. Outward push in three dimension
takes care of the macro space. Inward pull for the six dimensions of
inner space takes care of micro. To view macro one would have to be
outside the universe. To view micro one would have to be inside the
proton. Reality is both views would show the same thing. Bert

Old April 24th 08, 11:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

I ended by saying both push or pull are the sAME AS CONCAVE AND CONVEX
Both relate to spacetime. Both relate to momentum Both in reality
are two sides to the same coin Bert