EINSTEINIANS READY FOR CONVERSION BUT....

Old September 9th 07, 07:30 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique
Pentcho Valev

Default EINSTEINIANS READY FOR CONVERSION BUT....

Einsteinians are ready for conversion. The ralying cry is: Back to
Newton's corpuscular theory of light (light as discontinuous
structures) where the speed of light is c'=c+v (c is the speed of
photons relative to the light source and v is the relative speed of
the light source and the observer):

http://www.pitt.edu/~jdnorton/papers...ous_Berlin.pdf
John Norton: "The light quantum paper was different. The signal
achievements of nineteenth century physics we the wave theory of
light and the recognition that Newton's authoritative corpuscular
theory fails; Maxwell's electrodynamics and its development and
perfection by Hertz, Lorentz and others; and the synthesis of the two
in the single luminous idea that light waves just are electromagnetic
waves. Einstein's light quantum paper threatened this great synthesis
in its fundamentals."

http://ustl1.univ-lille1.fr/culture/...40/pgs/4_5.pdf
Jean Eisenstaedt: "Il n'y a alors aucune raison theorique a ce que la
vitesse de la lumiere ne depende pas de la vitesse de sa source ainsi
que de celle de l'observateur terrestre ; plus clairement encore, il
n'y a pas de raison, dans le cadre de la logique des Principia de
Newton, pour que la lumiere se comporte autrement - quant a sa
trajectoire - qu'une particule materielle. Il n'y a pas non plus de
raison pour que la lumiere ne soit pas sensible a la gravitation.
Bref, pourquoi ne pas appliquer a la lumiere toute la theorie
newtonienne ? C'est en fait ce que font plusieurs astronomes,
opticiens, philosophes de la nature a la fin du XVIIIeme siecle. Les
resultats sont etonnants... et aujourd'hui nouveaux."

Translation from French: "Therefore there is no theoretical reason why
the speed of light should not depend on the speed of the source and
the speed of the terrestrial observer as well; even more clearly,
there is no reason, in the framework of the logic of Newton's
Principia, why light should behave, as far as its trajectory is
concerned, differently from a material particle. Neither is there any
reason why light should not be sensible to gravitation. Briefly, why
don't we apply the whole Newtonian theory to light? In fact, that is
what many astronomers, opticians, philosophers of nature did by the
end of 18th century. The results are surprising....and new nowadays."

Yet the conversion of Einsteinians is impossible for the following
reasons:

http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/pdf...09145525ca.pdf
Albert Einstein: "I consider it entirely possible that physics cannot
be based upon the field concept, that is on continuous structures.
Then nothing will remain of my whole castle in the air, including the
theory of gravitation, but also nothing of the rest of contemporary
physics."

Albert Einstein: "If the speed of light is the least bit affected by
the speed of the light source, then my whole theory of relativity and
theory of gravity is false."

Pentcho Valev

Old September 9th 07, 07:58 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique
Sjouke Burry

Pentcho Valev wrote:
Einsteinians are ready for BLABLABLABLA.........

said a trolling witwit, shouting across 5 newsgroups.
Old September 9th 07, 10:33 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique
[email protected]

On Sep 9, 8:58 am, Sjouke Burry
wrote:
Pentcho Valev wrote:
Einsteinians are ready for BLABLABLABLA.........

bla bla bla

Old September 9th 07, 11:12 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique
Rex[_2_]

On Sep 9, 2:30 pm, Pentcho Valev wrote:
Einsteinians are ready for conversion. The ralying cry is: Back to
Newton's corpuscular theory of light (light as discontinuous
structures) where the speed of light is c'=c+v (c is the speed of
photons relative to the light source and v is the relative speed of
the light source and the observer):

Pentcho is surely obsessed about Einstein. Hey, I'll give
you an idea how to get the world into Newtonian. Try to
convince people that around the year 1900 A.D., the
world suffered a major catastrophe when it was struck
with a meteor the size of texas. And before the last humans
were wiped out. Their consciousness is downloaded
by aliens into a virtual interactive environment that goes
by the name of Spacetime. Hence we are living in a
simulated universe inside a computer that has the
programming structure of a pseudo-riemannian manifold.
Get it dude? Now go proclaim it to the world and get
some followers!

Rex

http://ustl1.univ-lille1.fr/culture/...ail/lna40/pgs/...

http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/pdf...0-433a-b7e3-4a...

Old September 9th 07, 11:17 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique
Androcles[_2_]

"Rex" wrote in message
ups.com...
: On Sep 9, 2:30 pm, Pentcho Valev wrote:
: Einsteinians are ready for conversion. The ralying cry is: Back to
: Newton's corpuscular theory of light (light as discontinuous
: structures) where the speed of light is c'=c+v (c is the speed of
: photons relative to the light source and v is the relative speed of
: the light source and the observer):
:
:
: Pentcho is surely obsessed about Einstein. Hey, I'll give
: you an idea how to get the world into Newtonian. Try to
: convince people that around the year 1900 A.D., the
: world suffered a major catastrophe when it was struck
: with a meteor the size of texas. And before the last humans
: were wiped out. Their consciousness is downloaded
: by aliens into a virtual interactive environment that goes
: by the name of Spacetime. Hence we are living in a
: simulated universe inside a computer that has the
: programming structure of a pseudo-riemannian manifold.
: Get it dude? Now go proclaim it to the world and get
: some followers!
:
:
:
: Rex

Seek psychiatric help. You need it.

:

Old September 9th 07, 11:33 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique
Rex[_2_]

On Sep 9, 6:17 pm, "Androcles" wrote:
"Rex" wrote in message

ups.com...
[...]

No. It's advice to Pentcho so he can have more productive
cause. He is so obsesssed about Einstein he repeated the
same topic everyday.

To Pencho.

Some further details. Try to convince the world that
Newtonian world is the real world. The relativistic world is just
a simulated world. Also teach them that that the
quantum theory started in 1900 when Planck made
the radical ideas about quanta. Tell the world that
quantum mechanics is another part of the Spacetime
Matrix program. In case your victims ask you why
afire from the meteor catastrophe. Tell them that
all over the universe newtonian rules and there is
absolute time and space. Also that the aliens have
terraforms some planets where we can all transfer
and return to our newtonian physics there in the
real world where we left off. Get it dude? You can
see former Heaven's Gate members or other cults
seeking brainwashed folks.

lol

rex

:

Old September 9th 07, 01:13 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique
Androcles[_2_]

"Rex" wrote in message
ups.com...
: On Sep 9, 6:17 pm, "Androcles" wrote:
: "Rex" wrote in message
:
: ups.com...
: : On Sep 9, 2:30 pm, Pentcho Valev wrote:
: : Einsteinians are ready for conversion. The ralying cry is: Back to
: : Newton's corpuscular theory of light (light as discontinuous
: : structures) where the speed of light is c'=c+v (c is the speed of
: : photons relative to the light source and v is the relative speed of
: : the light source and the observer):
: :
: :
[...]

Ok, I can't force you. It was advice only and this a relativity newsgroup,
you ****in' idiot.

--

'we establish by definition that the "time" required by
light to travel from A to B equals the "time" it requires

http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...rt/tAB=tBA.gif

'we establish by definition that the "time" required by
light to travel from A to B doesn't equal the "time" it requires
to travel from B to A in the stationary system, obviously.' --
Heretic Jan Bielawski, assistant light-bulb changer.

Ref: ups.com

"SR is GR with G=0." -- Uncle Stooopid.

The Uncle Stooopid doctrine:
http://sound.westhost.com/counterfeit.jpg

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without
evidence." -- Uncle Stooopid.

"Counterfactual assumptions yield nonsense.
If such a thing were actually observed, reliably and reproducibly, then
relativity would immediately need a major overhaul if not a complete
replacement." -- Humpty Roberts.

Rabbi Albert Einstein in 1895 failed an examination that would
have allowed him to study for a diploma as an electrical engineer
at the Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule in Zurich
(couldn't even pass the SATs).

According to Phuckwit Duck it was geography and history that Einstein
failed on, as if Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule would give a
damn. That tells you the lengths these lying *******s will go to to
protect their tin god, but its always a laugh when they slip up.
Trolls, the lot of them.

"This is PHYSICS, not math or logic, and "proof" is completely
irrelevant." -- Humpty Roberts.