#06 consequence of True Geometry is no curve exists in math or

Old November 8th 13, 10:38 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default #06 consequence of True Geometry is no curve exists in math or

One of the finest discoveries of the 21st century was the discovery that in order to make Calculus work properly, that no curves exist in mathematics. Nor do curves exist in physics, even though the inverse square law of Coulomb or gravity give the illusion of curves.

When Space is made up of discrete points with empty space in between each and every point, that in such a geometry, only straightline segments exist.

Now the illusion or delusion is rather difficult for most people to comprehend, because more often in life, they think they see curved objects and rarely straight line objects.
So what creates that illusion or delusion? Well, it is the fact that all curves are very tiny summed up straightline segments. So tiny that we perceive them to be curves when if we could zoom in with a powerful microscope we begin to see the straightline segments.

A circle on a computer is not really a curve but is the dots or pixels of straightlines that gives the eyes the illusion of seeing a perfect circle curve.

Now in the 10 Grid where 10 is pretend to be the last finite number and 1/10 is microinfinity so that no numbers or points exist between 0 and 0.1. Where all the numbers and points in 10 Grid are 0 with one hundred points of ..1 then .2 then .3 on up to 9.8 then 9.9 then 10. In that Grid, how easy or difficult is it to draw a circle and not see the straightline segments? It is very difficult to hide a curve in 10 Grid.

The first circle we can draw in 10 Grid involves the 4 neighboring points in the middle of the Grid. The middle of the Grid would be coordinate points (5,5) where (5,5) is the center of the circle surround by points (4.9, 4.9), (4.9,5) (4.9, 5.1), (5, 5.1), (5.1, 5.1), (5.1, 5) (5.1,4.9), (5, 4.9). Those 8 coordinate points plus the center in the 10 Grid displays to us, one of many square figures that goes to compose a circle curve. If we look at coordinate points (4.9,5), (5, 5.1), (5.1, 5), (5, 4.9) they are all equidistant from the center (5,5) by the unit of 0.1 distance or length, so those 4 points form a circle in 10Grid but we connect the circle by straightlines, four straight line segments and our circle looks more like a square sitting on one of its vertex (5, 4.9). In fact, if we saw it in a graph we would never think it to be a circle.

But if we did the same thing in the 100 Grid or 1000 Grid, we would see it as a circle for our computers are 100 Grid.

So circles in True Geometry are just many sided regular polygons. No-one can draw a 10^603 regular polygon for the line segments are too tiny, but if they could, it would appear to us as a perfect circle, even though it is in fact a regular polygon of straight line segments.

Now in physics, the idea that no curves exist and that the inverse square law is really about tiny straight line segments is evident in the fact that Quantum Mechanics is physics where Space has holes in between discrete packets of energy. The electron in an atom is a particle and so is the nucleus a particle but between the electron and nucleus is vast empty space of microinfinity.

So physics and mathematics is both composed of particles (points) with empty space between particles (points) and that curved lines in physics or math are just illusions or delusions.

--
Drexel's Math Forum has done an excellent search engine for author posts as seen he

Now, the only decent search for AP posts on Google Newsgroups, is a search for for it brings up posts that are mostly authored by me and it brings up only about 250 posts. Whereas Drexel brings up nearly 8,000 AP posts. Old Google under Advanced Search
could bring up 20,000 of my authored posts but Google is deteriorating in search of old posts to the science newsgroups.

So the only search engine today doing author searches is Drexel.

All the other types of Google searches of AP are just top heavy in hate-spam posts due to search-engine-bombing practices by thousands of hatemongers who have nothing constructive to do in their lives but attack other people.

Funny, and I have to laugh here, for in the recent news of spying on Europe by USA, such a big fuss, whereas I want that sort of full recording of all of my posts to Usenet. I am hoping the spy agencies of the USA has recorded every last one of the posts that AP has posted to the Usenet and please keep up that spy activity. I have kept a personal archive and figure that in these 20 years of posting of say 5 posts per day makes 365 x 5 = 1825 times 20 = 36500. Or if it was on average 3 posts per day would sum to 21,900 posts. In which Google should easily make visible to any one doing a author search of AP. Whereas Google is working in the exact opposite, by trying to hide or destroy them, or bias the listing of those author posts.

Archimedes Plutonium

#03 True Geometry: the new modern meaning of infinity-- Space-filler, [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 November 6th 13 07:36 PM
#02 True Geometry without that ugly contradiction; High School or [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 November 6th 13 03:52 AM
True Geometry without that ugly contradiction #01 High School or [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 November 5th 13 09:17 PM
dashed-curve in True Geometry is likely to explain all ChemicalBonding Post-Comment #2016 of 5th ed [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 November 4th 13 07:47 PM
Spacetime no longer exists is true or false? victorespinoza Space Science Misc 0 September 27th 11 12:16 PM