The End is a Sad Spacetime

Old January 23rd 06, 12:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default The End is a Sad Spacetime

Like my latest post show the universe is in proper motion and that is
nice. However it is expanding at an accelerating rate,and that is not
nice. And expansion into infinity rules. Day of supernova
explosions are already becoming nil. Stars are not being created as easy
anymore.(running low on gas) Reality is space is expanding but mass is
not. The most common star(our Sun) will be gone in 5 billion more
years. Planets all over the universe will be detached from their star.
Then stars will not be in lockstep any more and will also become
detached from galaxies,and black holes will eat most of them up.
Conditions much to hazardous for life anywhere. What makes this theory
real is the more galaxies are pushed away from each other the weaker the
overall gravitation force of the universe becomes. It is the reverse of
the gravity force that makes the stars. This leads to two endings,but
each of these endings come out very sad. TreBert

Old January 23rd 06, 04:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy

nightbat wrote

Twittering One wrote:

Why sad ~ ?

nightbat

Not sad for hopefully the profound Earth Science Team Officers
will be aboard the Sean Starships enjoying the Universe from an up close
and personal frame. Let the Universe evolve for we won't age remember?

on alert,
the nightbat
Old January 24th 06, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"Saul Levy" ha scritto nel messaggio

You're a frootloop too, BEERT! Lots of stars are still being created.
There is plenty of gas!

Are you sure?
Here in Italy we have gas shortage due to problems for the incredible cold
in Russia.
:-)

Luigi Caselli

Old January 25th 06, 02:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Luigi I have an idea that the coliseum should be rebuilt next to the
old one. Build it exactly in every detail. Do all the acts the Romans
performed. It would be a great tourist attraction. I only want the
beer concession for the idea.. If Russia is the cause of your cold
weather they should sell you heating oil cheap. Any oil wells in
Italy? How come Perrelli that gives out awards for the best theory of
the year has not given me my $25,000 first prize yet? I even buy their
tires Go figure TreBert

Old January 25th 06, 04:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Luigi I have an idea that the coliseum should be rebuilt next to the
old one. Build it exactly in every detail. Do all the acts the Romans
performed.

Including Christians vs. lions?

It would be a great tourist attraction.

Why not just fix up the original? They actually use it already for
some plays and things. The original floor is gone, but they put in a
new floor at one end that serves as a stage. Only part of the wall on
one side collapsed in an earthquake 700 years ago. It would be easier
to rebuild that than to make a complete replica.

When I was there, it was just like being in a sports stadium, only one
thousands of years old! I wanted to get a picture of me pretending to
push my wife over the rail to feed the lions, but didn't get the
chance.

I only want the
beer concession for the idea..

I wonder if they had anything like hotdogs being sold during the old
gladiator contests?

If Russia is the cause of your cold
weather they should sell you heating oil cheap.

Did you hear that they're having -25 degree Moscow nights? Oh the
humanity! Such troubling planetary news!

Any oil wells in
Italy? How come Perrelli that gives out awards for the best theory of
the year has not given me my $25,000 first prize yet? I even buy their
tires Go figure TreBert

Perhaps you have to enter in order to win?

Double-A

Old January 25th 06, 06:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Double-A At the stadium they served stuff parrot tongue,from only
talking parrots,and beer. Sent to Parreli last year my theory that all
actions have a time lapse,and sent along a very fast picture proving
this theory was true.. Parelli is big time Mafia in Italy. They have
their hands in every thing,and when it comes to money they have very
sticky fingers. Reality is they been using that same $25,000 check for
the last 20 years. Dare cash it and you end up in the trunk of your car.
Luigi should tell us about the Mafia, for he lives where they were
created. I know about them because I live close to NASA.and Cape Kennedy
is their head quarters. TreBert

Old January 25th 06, 07:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Double-A At the stadium they served stuff parrot tongue,from only
talking parrots,and beer. Sent to Parreli last year my theory that all
actions have a time lapse,and sent along a very fast picture proving
this theory was true.. Parelli is big time Mafia in Italy.

Then maybe you forgot the "entrance fee"!

They have
their hands in every thing,and when it comes to money they have very
sticky fingers. Reality is they been using that same $25,000 check for
the last 20 years.

Same check keeps bouncing back to Rome, huh?

Dare cash it and you end up in the trunk of your car.

Not if you pay it all back in "gratuities"!

Luigi should tell us about the Mafia, for he lives where they were
created.

He could, but then he'd have to put us in the trunks of your cars!

I know about them because I live close to NASA.and Cape Kennedy
is their head quarters. TreBert

See a lot of big black limousines around the cape?

Double-A

Old January 25th 06, 09:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Double-A The shuttle NASA Mafia are safe on the cape. Only one narrow
road,and they have guards stationed at the gate. They live in Boca
Grande,and they have a gate at the bridge. Bush's state police are used
as a backup for their security. They patrol the island night and day.
TreBert

Old January 25th 06, 10:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Twittering One wrote:
"Time & Thyme again,
Even if, The Dakota, our coda, or just plain
Spoken Idaho avec Yoko."
~ Jack

"To Lolo Pass I'll be goin'
There to meet the Idahoan."