ISS needs to go to the MOON, with or w/o crew

Old March 29th 05, 12:21 AM
Brad Guth

Default ISS needs to go to the MOON, with or w/o crew

Before man ever sets an extremely dusty and hot or even a sub-frozen
foot onto our moon, as for all of the right and honorable reasons of
Earth science and thereby Earth environment and of the humanity upon
Earth, I believe this can be directly served by moving ISS to the moon.
This long report is about using our moon and for otherwise saving Earth
from itself.

Having ISS station-keeping at the moon would facilitate the notion of
eventually accessing the surface once the terraforming of our moon has
achieved a slight atmosphere, which isn't about making it livable for
humans, at least not per say surface livable. Humans (many smarter than
myself) can't hardly make a go of it here upon Earth, much less where
such basalt represents nearly a coal black and roasting terrain, as
where it's obviously damn hot and seriously radiation nasty most of the
time by day and, otherwise after sunset getting very terrain dark
(other than having a good amount of safe earthshine which is way more
than sufficient to work by), seriously cold and still a wee bit
radiation dosage nasty by night. This is unfortunate since there's at
least 6.5e6 of humanity (the upper most 0.1%) that needs to be
accommodated upon the moon (for good). Perhaps within deep hollow
rilles and otherwise within large geode pockets is possibly the only
viable alternative for the likes of accommodating such entitled
individuals, but it seems even that effort could remain somewhat testy
unless you've got better than 100 meters of solid basalt between
yourself and of whatever is incoming at 30+km/s, and actually in some
cases you'd need several km between whatever's incoming if that ET
arrival is much larger than a bread-box and made of iron that could
just as easily arrive at 60+km/s.

It's no wonder the mainstream status quo flak over my office was
getting so darn thick and nasty, so much so that I couldn't see the
sun, as it seems the MI6/NSA spooks having their NASA/Apollo cloaked
ruse of the century would have blown it's perpetrated cold-war cover
entirely off the moon by way of sharing such facts about our dark and
dusty moon, whereas that cold-war of decades represents essentially
trillions of our hard earned dollars having been flushed down a very
spendy and lethal environment of their disinformation-R-us space-toilet
for a good four decades, that which hasn't actually been such a good
deal for humanity. So, as perpetrated cold-wars tend to go, there's no
further doubt as to why anyone discussing the least bit of anything
about our moon is basically stalked and bashed at every opportunity,
whereas I've certainly been taking those hits and getting side-tracked
so many times I've lost count, and now my PC is absolutely chuck full
of their damage-control spermware that sucks.

However, as for my previous notions of honestly getting the most impact
bang per dollar and per tonne, as to shipping the likes of dry-ice with
perhaps cores of frozen Rn or possibly better yet from that of Radium
R226 that should react with the available He3 as to keep delivering the
likes of Rn222 from a half life of 1600 years would enable a gradual
build of an atmosphere that should remain as simply too heavy to lose
by way of solar winds, and otherwise will not boil away nor freeze
solid each night once the thermal moderation takes place and the solar
impacted side is therefore less hot, while the nighttime environment
becomes less cold.

The per tonnage of whatever impacts the moon at a good velocity can
potentially create a million tonnes worth of O2 and other elements into
becoming available for building atmosphere as obtained from the process
of vaporising plain old basalt. Thus whatever artificial contributions
of CO2, Rn and even R226 should become insignificant amounts compared
to the atmospheric gain obtained from the raw basalt, and therefore not
necessarily contributing to what's already damn lethal about that raw
environment, especially since whatever Rn is only good for a half-life
of 92 hours means that eventually the amounts of Rn that's laying
closest to the surface will vanish (sort of into thin air), and even
the Radium (R226) deposits are not good forever. Whatever's left should
be the likes of CO2 capped by a layer of O2 that'll need to be
continually replenished until a fairly large amount of H2O can be
forced into sticking around, although a 50/50 matrix of those somewhat
nasty CO2/O2 elements might eventually get replaced by a Ar/O2 or Xe/O2
or Kr/O2, all of which are livable mixtures of what should remain as a
thin but highly charged atmosphere that's barely suitable for humans
though absolutely terrific for robotics, that which at best might never
exceed 0.17 Bar unless you're situated deep underground where it's at
least physically so much safer than taking whatever surface hits, much
less having to survive the TBI(Total Body Irradiation) surface
environment that'll accomplish a real number on your DNA/RNA, in that
you'll soon need your 'banked bone marrow' before you even realize that
you're dying on the spot.

Actually, without hard-science I'm uncertain as to what's worse off;
the primary and secondary radiation factors or just the nasty physical
dust of what's containing a great deal of collected soot-like carbon
and otherwise razor sharp micro-shards of lunar basalt and meteorite
remains that in places should have become meters deep. Fortunately the
nighttime cold isn't nearly as insurmountable for applied technology,
and by way of earthshine offers way more than a sufficient illumination
to work by, not to mention being at least 1% to as little as 0.1% as
TBI worthy as by day. Of course, all of this is meaningless if your
arrival represents that you've been vaporised upon impact, whereas it
sems a good fly-by-rocket lander is still in need of R&D. Of course,
the tethered station-keeping notion of having the likes of our ISS
available via vertical lift is just the ticket, at first a bit slow but
otherwise safe and energy efficient, especially if a counter-mass were
being utilized.

Even within a thin atmosphere of 0.01 bar is where getting onto the
surface becomes doable and, temperatures will have become moderated to
where the lunar day is less hot, the lunar night becoming less cold,
and therefore TBI dosage should eventually become tolerated for a few
hours or so on the solar illuminated side, with fairly extensive
nighttime EVAs via earthshine that might transpire for days if not
weeks on end before reaching your radiation dosage threshold. Since
there's no magnetosphere shielding the moon and the fact that even at
0.17 bar is less than 2.5 psi, of which by day it still isn't going to
be worth 1% of what's shielding Earth, and perhaps not 10% by night and
earthshine, meaning that working the swing-shift by earthshine is still
somewhat testy but doable as long as you get yourself fully sheltered
or come home once you've reached the 50 rad limit per mission, as
otherwise there's only so much 'banked bone marrow' can recover.

Once an atmospheric threshold of 0.01 Bar (0.145 psi) is establish, and
since we're still dealing with 1/6th gravity, that's actually offering
quite a good amount of an atmospheric depth and final density as for
the task of getting AI/robotic landers safely into the lunar surface.
In my limited ways of figuring such things out, 0.01 Bar should enable
four times the payload of whatever's getting delivered to Mars, which
is actually a rather substantial advantage over that of physically
exploring Mars. Of course, since the moon is far dustier and meteorite
overloaded than Mars, and thus so much nastier for any robotic machine
to survive without sinking out of sight or just running into stuff,
with every machine pore and crevice getting packed with the sharpest of
carbon-like soot and razor sharp micro-shards from truly horrific
impacts, and for those reasons not only the lander itself but of
whatever AI/robotic efforts at going places will have to be configured
of extremely wide and therefore enormous surface area track drives and,
somehow remain as reasonably light weight as possible, that plus
hermetic sealed so as to keeping that nasty moon dirt and electrostatic
charged carbon dust out of the critical workings of whatever's
critical, along with a few spinners and wipers as to continually clear
whatever sensors or CCD/camera instruments from becoming plugged and/or
as blind as those spotting all of those supposed WMD.

Of course, if we'd had a clue about this nasty moon environment as of
35 years ago (actually since the laws of physics haven change this
should have been well understood as of 50+ years ago), as by now we'd
have saved trillions of dollars and thereby way ahead of the game in
every way imaginable and, at least by now I believe we'd have mastered
whatever robotics that could be surviving exactly that sort of task. As
for just moving ISS into station keeping above the moon would have been
another win-win for lunar science as well as Earth science, eventually
deploying an anchor/probe with tether attached to the moon would then
have provided the one essential alternative for getting whatever safely
and efficiently to/from the lunar surface.

A somewhat related matter to moon dust is understanding a perfectly
good reason for the rather high amount of dust accumulation of 14 mega
tonnes per year on Earth as having become somewhat obsolete since that
would have skewed th NASA/Apollo ruse, however due to the perfectly
reasonable matter of physics fact that most such space-dust isn't
allowed into our environment in the first place, as that's exactly what
atmosphere accomplishes on our behalf. Otherwise much of whatever's
large enough and thus manages to enter the lower atmosphere is
vaporised before it hits the deck (thus becoming atmosphere rather than
remaining as solids), which supposed leaves but 40,000 tonnes per year
that actually accumulates and as mostly within our oceans. If that
tonnage influx were based upon an average mass of 4 tonnes/m3, and if
represented by 75% of that or 7,500 m3/year as eventually displacing
into wherever water currently is. However, I believe that's not even
0.000001% of what's terrestrial that's being eroded and thus flowing
and/or deposited quite nicely into our oceans each and every year, thus
for being conservative at 7.5e11 m3/year might represent the total
amount of solids as displacing into our oceans. However, adding in a
few other artificial factors and lo and behold, that total influx of
solids could amount to what I've calculated as 1.36e12 m3/year.

It's worth noting that the Mississippi River discharges at roughly
18,400 m3/sec as having been rather conservatively rated for depositing
80,000 some odd tons of sediment per hour, which is merely 700e6
tonnes/year representing 350e6 m3/year (11.1 m3/sec) if those deposits
were based upon 2 t/m3 of solids from just that one source (certainly
this 11.1 m3/sec of solids isn't the truth and nothing but the truth,
but since it's officially in textbook print so therefore it must be
true). Of other faster and/or larger moving rivers should have been
contributing far more solids per volume of flow and, there's certainly
large amounts of costline erosions, land slides and even storm drainage
that's having nothing whatsoever to do with any river.

And by the way, platetonics as a whole is not per say responsible for
only inducing stretch marks, as for those subductions and subsequent
faults clearly includes the process of mountain building the likes of
such mountains that are factors of compression, or as a result of
slight global down-sizing if you will. How much shrinkage; you tell me
because, Earth sure as hell isn't getting itself bigger.

Besides the global-warming trend that's been melting snow and ice like
never before, along with whatever ET influx combined with the rather
substantial terrestrial sand and dust deliveries of such solids as
arriving into our 1.4e18 m3 worth of oceans, lakes and rivers is what's
eventually responsible for the rising levels of our oceans. The fact
that Earth itself should upon average continue shrinking by at least a
mm/year as it cools is just adding another touch of insult to injury (I
actually can't imagine something the size of Earth that's cooling is
shrinking by much less than 10 mm/y, although it's interesting in how
well the damage-control cops are all over this one). Thereby,
regardless of whatever Earth shrinkage, in roughly another million
years we're in big trouble when that influx combination of solids
matches the same volume that's currently surface water, and no matters
what the waters should still be here, however by then (1,000,2005 AD)
there'll most likely be no such thing as any reserves of coal, oil or
natural gas, along with deforestation completed, thus artificial
pollution should not have been a problem for the 1e12 inhabitance
having to survive vertically because there's not nearly enough dry
land, more than half of which (probably sill Muslims) are continually
starving to death as they fight those all or nothing WW-IV through WW-X
battles over the last patch of dry land being central Antarctica
because, by then there's only south polar snow above 2 km (6,562') and
otherwise such damn little dry surface available as to admirer said
water that's become roughly 100 meters higher than it is now. Of
course, whatever's left above water for Greenland will have become
available.

At this stage in our eventual demise, I'm not at all certain how much
of Earth will be covered by oceans and somewhat massive tidal zones
asthough possibly 80% seems likely, leaving perhaps 5%(.255e14 m2)
that's free and clear for hymanity, although with fusion energy and
perhaps 10%(.51e14 m2) of Earth into solar/steerling energy conversion
it's possible to utilize the remaining 10%(.51e14 m2) for humanity.
Thus having ISS relocated simply isn't going to accomplish what the
full blown LSE-CM/ISS should be able to contribute on behalf of the
salvation of humanity, except for the matter of fact that we'll have to
start somewhere, and that might as well be with the relocation of ISS.

However, since there will still be those perpetrated cold-wars that's
keeping humanity away from utilizing the mineral and energy resources
of our moon, thus still no viable way of populating the moon, as by
then the solar/sterling conversions will have to cover 10% of Earth's
surface, leaving not more than 10% (with nearly half of that remaining
as mountainous terrain thought previously unlivable until rising oceans
changed that outlook) as free and clear sky over dry land for those
wealthy enough and/or mean and nasty enough as to take and defend their
open patch of sky that's still directly illuminated upon. Of course, as
it is we seem to have nearly 70% of earth's dryland as somewhat
affected by desertification, plus another 20% that's either subfrozen
and/or too mountainous for even goats to survive upon, which doesn't
leave all that much that's ideal for humanity unless you're importing
loads of resources and consuming energy.

According to this report:
http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2001/DanielChen.shtml
The percentages of earth's land surface can be further subdivided into
different types: 20%
as snow and ice covered land, 20% by mountains, 20% by extremely dry
land, leaving 30% that can be reasonably farmed and/or populated.
Subtract whatever rising oceans are going to cover due to erosoins
displacing oceans and otherwise contributions of melted ice and,
without much doubt there's going to be 'Trouble in River City'.

Of course what was I thinking, or whom was I trying to kid when these
all-knowing wizards of this and many other forums that suck are going
to take whatever they like entirely out of context, assume only but the
absolute worst of my knowledge and intentions, while they continually
support our resident warlord that's inflicting collateral damage and
carnage of the innocent which is apparently just fine and dandy by
their sanctimonious and equally energy-sucking standards.

However, in spite of what others think and of those that'll have to
remain as suffering for no apparent reason, it seems the moon is also
having a reported influx of solids as offered by
http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CE/CE101.htmlnotion and of
associated research links suggesting upon merely 840 tonnes per year as
getting deposited upon the moon may actually be somewhat conservative
of what's transpiring as of today, especially since we've never had a
stitch of hard-science as being derived from the lunar surface as to
base that estimate upon. Secondly, there's so darn little atmosphere
around the moon and it's such a terrific static collector that
absolutely anything and everything that comes along or even gets close
to the 1.623 m/s/s worth of gravity ends up impacting, and for the most
part sticking with the moon. The depth of accumulated moon dust that
which totally consumed a Russian probe (the one and only such probe
that obtained a near-surface image) that which quickly shank entirely
out of sight tends to prove that I've been just as right if not
conservative as to others like 'tj Frazir' and the likes of
http://www.cincinnatiskeptics.org/blurbs/moon-dust.html, and obviously
as to why there's still nothing reporting back from our near coal-like
basalt moon that's absolutely chuck full of such nasty moon dust having
basalt shards and most of the remains of impacted meteors that still
accomplish a rather serious number as to impacting with such a horrific
force that nothing known to mankind could survive unscaved, much less
for hours on end while being thoroughly TBI by loads of
secondary/recoil hard-X-rays, as well as nicely roasted and possibly
even impacted to death while otherwise summarily sinking under meters
worth of such nasty moon dust that's hardly clumping, and much less
retroreflective.

So, unless you've actually got new and improved hard-science (meaning a
robotic functioning instrument situated upon the moon), don't bother
arguing against this moon dust situation, and especially not by way of
anything NASA/Apollo because, I and others like 'tj Frazir' will be
most happy to call your bluff and raise the stakes of your bet by
another million fold.

Of course, now we're seeing some of their usual infomercial dog-wagging
damage-control freaks going into hyper-drive, not unlike this following
little infomercial;
http://physics.about.com/od/electros...a/moondust.htm
"Moon Dust - Could Electrically Charged Dust Have Formed a Layer Around
the Moon and Swallowed the Apollo Lander?" Thus supposedly explaining
as to why nothing can be identified as NASA/Apollo remains.

Unless you're a certified village idiot moron, and therefore simply
can't tell the truth as to this MI6/NSA NASA cold-war perpetrated thing
about their Apollo remains only recently getting covered by dust, as
this is yet another rather pathetic extension of their ongoing LLPOF
ruse, but guess what my snookered fool, it's about the only option Club
NASA/Apollo has got to work with, short of their nuking the moon so as
to permanently exclude whatever evidence.

Establishing ISS at the ME-L1 mutual gravity-well (nullification zone)
that's just barely far enough away from our nasty moon as for being
only somewhat radiation testy by lunar nighttime and of earthshine, and
still easy enough as to getting crew to/from Earth, is about the one
task that our 'bought and paid for' ISS could really accomplish as a
form of pay-back for all the trouble and subsequent pollution ISS has
caused thus far. Either that or we could just see whatever Russia,
China or India accomplishes. We don't have to worry about ESA because,
they're already accustomed to being on the receiving end of our
friendly fire, and I believe they simply wouldn't dare push any of our
MI6/NSA NASA buttons if they knew what was good for themselves.

Speaking on behalf of Earth-science as it relates to planet shrinkage
http://www.vectorsite.net/taxpl_3.html
"Mercury also seems to be crisscrossed by a network of 'thrust faults'
or 'lobate scarfs' known as the 'Mercurian Grid', caused by the
planet's shrinkage as it cooled,

http://www.stormpages.com/swadhwa/co...cplecture5.htm
"Mercury scarps, some 100's of kilometers long due to shrinkage of
planet by 1-3 km

http://www.missouri.edu/~physwww/ast...ar_system.html
"Jupiter emits more (thermal) radiation than it absorbs from sunlight,
due to loss of primordial heat and slow shrinkage

http://www.physicsforums.com/archive...nets_Age..html
Telling a Planets Age.
"Most planets start with hot cores, they eventually cool, and shrink.
Their cooling and shrinking results in more plate tension on the
surface because of the shrinkage. This would create more mountain
ranges on planets. So, if a planet has many mountain ranges, than
someone may surmise that it has cooled and shrunk, and thus, aged.

OK folks; apparently the normal laws of physics would seem to imply
that if given a hot start and a little cooling-off time (such as the
near vacuum of space), it seems that regular planets generally shrink
unless there's something of fusion transpiring within that'll
eventually have to explode or implode, either that or perhaps the likes
of Earth has a rather serious geological intestinal gas bloating
problem that's downright nasty. So, unless you favor the geological
flatulence bloating factor, perhaps there's actually a chance that our
Earth has in fact been shrinking by some measurable amount (certainly
wouldn't take much shrinkage as to cause interesting affects). However,
it seems nicely asking of others to contribute their supposed talents
and expertise for offering an honestly subjective guess as to the
shrinkage rate of mother Earth, in this case there's not one soul
willing to so much as offer squat of hard-science or even soft-science
with regard to Earth, yet they generally insist upon knowing all there
is to know about all the necessary reasons for exploring other planets
and, nearly always via stipulating such by way of spendy NOVA and
mainstream published infomercials as to infomercial hype whatever it'll
take for getting their next far away planet explored at our expense and
added pollution that's always part of their package of getting whatever
deployed towards another distant planet, which by the way it seems that
humanity (at least not of the lower 99.9%) can't possibly benefit.

Obviously, I'm that village idiot that's still badly interpreting the
punch-line of whatever's their multi-billion dollar joke of the day.

Obviously those nifty conditional laws of physics simply don't function
for anything that's outside of their mainstream box.

Obviously anything with regard to our moon, Venus or even the Sirius
star system is 'nondisclosure' taboo as for the regular laws of physics
or even humanity to benefit.

Obviously their conditional laws of physics can otherwise accomplish
whatever the task, as long as being publicly funded as to making
whatever happen, even if that includes counterfeit news and likes of
invisible/stealth WMD being just the ticket to ride.

Sorry about that WMD thing; as silly me, I just thought for all the
collateral damage and the tens of thousands of related carnage upon the
innocent, not to mention the horrific and ongoing cost, that perhaps
someone having a gram of remorse might have actually found one of them
suckers. At least then we wouldn't have to keep putting out those pants
that are continually on fire as being warn by our big guy(GW Bush) as
being sucked up-to by those opposing my every word. Gee whiz and
imagine that, folks having burnt lips from their LLPOF sucking and,
whom would have thought being such a warlord suck-up is all that
matters rather than just being your usual dumb and dumber self and
thereby so easily dumbfounded to boot. Such a pitty when there's been
other life so nearby, our moon is actually damn testy but otherwise
good for something and, of our extended orbit with the Sirius star
system is honestly worth realizing, at least there's no harm done to
science nor otherwise by knowing the truth unless you're part of the
ruse that's sucking the life out of humanity, in which case allowing
the truth can be downright lethal.

Basically, I'd like nothing better than to replace 'the man in the
moon' with the likes of 'GW Bush in the moon', and the sooner the
better before more innocent folks have to die and the rest of us become
unemployed and/or bankrupted.

BTW; there's no such thing as science without physics, and vise versa,
just as there's no such thing as politics without religion, as you
can't have one without the other. Anything that's subjectively
interpreted (consciously as well as subconsciously) is in one way or
another tied into all four of the above, and to even so much as suggest
otherwise is the truest form of intellectual incest insanity that'll
make the likes of 'mad cow' look like you're having a bad hair day.
Then introduce whatever skullduggery worth of 'Skull and Bones'
arrogance and greed and lo and behold, you've got exactly what it takes
to compete for the almighty dollar, which is exactly what the likes of
a certain Pope and the mindset of Hitler counted upon and, for the most
part they'd succeeded. Of course, you can replace those two names with
the likes of ENRON and WorldCom or whomever's in the most recent and
self-inflicted hot-seat because they got caught within their own LLPOF
factor.

-

This closing rant is contributed for the ongoing benefit of others
(news media and general topic newcomers), and not that any of this
topic matters to those without a stitch of remorse outside of whatever
appeases their MI6/NSA pagan NASA/Apollo cold-war or bust God(s), as in
spite of their spermware flak having the intent as to kill-off my PC if
not myself, within my spare dyslexic time I've slightly polished on my
external 'gv-topics.htm' page, and I'm remaining intent upon working on
other pages as soon to be improved. As I learn more that can be
independently supported by the regular laws of physics, by sufficient
hard-science and subjectively honest interpretations of whatever I have
been given to work with, as best I'll share that knowledge, which will
likely include revisions and retractions upon any number of what I've
offered thus far. Unfortunately, since I'm unfunded and on the usual
'need-to-know' bases with regard to anything that might rock a
mainstream boat, and that my PC is being continually attacked with
NSA/MI6 spermware, it seems this process is going to take many
thousands of my lose cannon shots before the truth and nothing but the
truth is ever going be told. And I bet you thought the likes of big and
fully loaded aircraft smashing into fully occupied tall buildings was
as bad as it gets; think again.

Basic township that's situated upon Venus:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
Basic LSE (Lunar Space Elevator):
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
Other available topics by; Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm

Old March 31st 05, 12:58 AM
Brad Guth

Just checking the topic to see if folks that actually have a stitch of
remorse and/or a gram worth of something to contribute back to humanity
exist.

Apparently thus far it's zilch for humanity and 100% for those
snookering thy humanity.

-

This closing rant is contributed for the ongoing benefit of others (The
New York Times, The Washington Post and any other news media plus
whatever general topic newcomers), and not that any of this topic