Request for help.

Old March 25th 13, 08:43 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
katrinaxx[_2_]

Default Request for help.

Hey folks, long time no see. Hope everyone is okie dokie.

Ok. I have a Celestron C5 and the adapter and t-ring to hook up my old Pentax K1000 or Pentax MX camera. Its been awhile since I've done this and I have forgotten the line up order. My plan is to make-take some terrestrial photos.

Any help refreshing my memory would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Kat
http://www.VoodooInk.net

Old March 25th 13, 09:53 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Never mind. I remembered.

Thanks anyway.

Kat

http://www.VoodooInk.net

Old March 26th 13, 02:27 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
lal_truckee

On 3/25/13 1:53 PM, wrote:
Never mind. I remembered.

post pictures...