petrified-wood or coal found on Mars; CellWell1&2 or NebularDustCloud theories

Old January 6th 04, 09:24 PM
Archimedes Plutonium

Default petrified-wood or coal found on Mars; CellWell1&2 or NebularDustCloud theories

In the CellWell1 and CellWell2 theory for the origin of the
SolarSystem says that the inner terrestrial planets are about twice as
old as the gasgiant outer planets and that age difference would have
given Mars plenty of time to have life and coal formed, just like
Earth. So if Earth and Mars were 10 billion years old and Jupiter and
Saturn only 5 billion years old then there was alot of kinematic
motion going on for Mars, Mercury, Venus and Earth before they ended
up in their present day orbits. They were like Europa and Pluto as
satellites of the gasgiants where the gasgiant ended up swallowed by
the Sun or to form a new star, double star to our Sun leaving Europa
and Pluto to wander off and become a "terrestrial planet".

I have been to petrified forest in Arizona where you walk around on
planks and can see rocks of petrified trees, many years ago of at
least 30 years ago.

From pictures sent back of Mars it looks as though it will take a
human to actually visit Mars and scrap away the dust layers to find
coal seams.

So I am guessing that the probes on Mars will not be able to see coal
seams. If all of Earth were like Mars and a probe landed on Earth, how
difficult it would be for that probe to run into a coal seam. I
remember in the canyons of Utah that exposed layers of coal were
easily visible. So what is the luck of a probe on Mars to run into a
coal seam if coal really exists on Mars. The probability maybe too
large that a probe cannot see coal if coal exists on Mars.

Perhaps the probability that a meteor impact on Mars had spread some
coal or petrified wood pieces and scattered them uniformily on the
surface of Mars and so perhaps a close inspection of granular
sediments by the Probe may turn up coal dust or coal grains or
petrified wood dust or petrified wood grains.

We shall wait and see what the Probe manages to find.

But I wonder about the Moon in connection with CellWell1 and 2. The
Moon may either be a astro body of CellWell1 and be 10 billion years
old as well as Earth and Mars and would thus imply that the Moon may
have had ample life some 6 billion years ago. So I wonder if the Moon
may have some coal seams and petrified wood. I do not know how
extensive a search on the Moon was undertaken. But I would guess the
Moon is not a closed chapter for discovery and that some amazing and
surprizing new discoveries await us with the Moon.

Archimedes Plutonium
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies