A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Astronomy and Astrophysics » Astronomy Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

I give a Nobel Prize of humanity to the racist psycho. Psychos don'tsee there is life on this planet or humanity, they live to dictate. To thebirth of the 21st Century Hitler and financial dictatorship and blindnessthat there is genocide taking place

Old October 1st 08, 11:58 PM posted to sci.astro
gb[_3_]
external usenet poster

Default I give a Nobel Prize of humanity to the racist psycho. Psychos don'tsee there is life on this planet or humanity, they live to dictate. To thebirth of the 21st Century Hitler and financial dictatorship and blindnessthat there is genocide taking place

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Want the solution to dark matter? Don't hold back, two dared to visitmy page in a year, it is here, maybe I just not the ordinary racist neighborin the UK Hitler camera world but have more interests in science than theaverage nazi [email protected] Astronomy Misc 10 September 29th 08 10:00 PM
Psycho man of international internet fascism, HITLER OF BRAIN,internet the power of psycho, Google lover, racist, plus darkerst, watching,putting everything on people online gb[_3_] Astronomy Misc 0 April 21st 08 02:03 AM
If Hitler won. Did he. Booglebush, senior cyber and world terrorist threat psycho. gb6726 Astronomy Misc 4 October 27th 07 04:21 AM
Crazy humanity: war against crimes against humanity and racism (or racist monopoly) gb6726 Astronomy Misc 0 October 26th 07 05:52 AM
The Google house and the Scumhouse (heil Hitler) (astronomers for humanity) gb6726 Astronomy Misc 0 April 27th 07 06:56 PM