Crazy humanity: war against crimes against humanity and racism - or racist monopoly

Old October 26th 07, 04:05 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

Default Crazy humanity: war against crimes against humanity and racism - or racist monopoly

wacahar

Old October 26th 07, 04:07 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

wacahar

Terrorists can arise anywhere from small isolated groups. Americans
committed terrorist acts like Timothy McVeigh.

What Bush did as a result of his crazy idea is create more racism
than
what Osama could have ever dreamed of. 80-90 percent of Arabs now
think negatively of Americans as a result of the Iraq war. Statistics
made by a Jewish political institute in Israel. In the past Arabs
thought positively of Americans according to this poll.

Racists can arise, it's what they do. Humanity should eliminate all
hiding places.

Old October 26th 07, 04:08 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

wacahar

Terrorists can arise anywhere from small isolated groups. Americans
committed terrorist acts like Timothy McVeigh.

What Bush did as a result of his crazy idea is create more racism
than
what Osama could have ever dreamed of. 80-90 percent of Arabs now
think negatively of Americans as a result of the Iraq war. Statistics
made by a Jewish political institute in Israel. In the past Arabs
thought positively of Americans according to this poll.

Racists can arise, it's what they do. Humanity should eliminate all
hiding places.

Booglebush: fascist stalking, primitive vein, revenge stalkosis,
threat psycho.
World war II govern-mental power where power decides, orders,
subliminates.

Wacahar is great.

Old October 26th 07, 04:09 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

On Oct 26, 9:08 am, gb6726 wrote:
wacahar

Terrorists can arise anywhere from small isolated groups. Americans
committed terrorist acts like Timothy McVeigh.

What Bush did as a result of his crazy idea is create more racism
than
what Osama could have ever dreamed of. 80-90 percent of Arabs now
think negatively of Americans as a result of the Iraq war. Statistics
made by a Jewish political institute in Israel. In the past Arabs
thought positively of Americans according to this poll.

Racists can arise, it's what they do. Humanity should eliminate all
hiding places.

Booglebush: fascist stalking, primitive vein, revenge stalkosis,
threat psycho.
World war II govern-mental power where power decides, orders,
subliminates.

Wacahar is great.

Wacahar, led by the summa cum laude Nobel Prize revolutionary front.

Old October 26th 07, 04:15 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

[...]

We are not hyoooman rights activists. We are cannibals. We eat people.
What you don't know is that we are Wacahar soldiers. Our leader
genetically
engineered a single seed that grew giant roots under ground extending
into deep distances. Roots that gave passages under ground. Our
engineers
are of the highest qualifications. Giant roots, and the place is
filled with
bones. Wacahar. A new dimension of revenge. The hyooooman, revenge.
We decided that our education serves us from now on.

Old October 26th 07, 04:20 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

On Oct 26, 9:15 am, gb6726 wrote:
[...]

It's not funny, because I have closed the door on a sect with 100
thousand
members. All I did is portray I am a hacker, and they disappeared.

Old October 26th 07, 04:24 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

[...]

Was I there when they were closing their doors. I did refer to the FBI
lot. As I approached this sect in Hong Kong, three times, they closed
their business for a while the first and second time, and on the
third time permanently. I claimed child terrorism, perhaps they were
involved in child trafficking, they didn't want to mess with any
authority.
They were gone.

Old October 26th 07, 04:28 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

On Oct 26, 9:24 am, gb6726 wrote:
[...]

I think it was the Chinese government intercepting the cyber
communications.

Old October 26th 07, 04:31 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

On Oct 26, 9:28 am, gb6726 wrote:
On Oct 26, 9:24 am, gb6726 wrote:

[...]

I can't be so powerful. They were like babies, doing everything I told
them.

Old October 26th 07, 04:38 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

On Oct 26, 9:31 am, gb6726 wrote:
On Oct 26, 9:28 am, gb6726 wrote:

On Oct 26, 9:24 am, gb6726 wrote:

[...]

Basically I talked to the sect owner directly though his computer's
speakers.
He didn't dare to touch his computer and shut down the sect
immediately.
I swear to God that was the story.