IMPORTANT UPDATE ON COMET

Old October 27th 07, 05:46 AM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
Richard Crisp[_1_]

Default IMPORTANT UPDATE ON COMET

I discovered a flaw in my processing flow for the Polarization Difference
Image of the Comet 17 / P Holmes

I have since corrected and have extraordinary results to share. *I am
serious, you must have another look*.

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/com...tokes_page.htm

in particular scroll down the page and look at the image that differences
the output of the 90 and 0 degree analyzers:

direct link:

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/ima...90-0_crisp.jpg

the structure revealed using this technique is truly remarkable.

I wish I had more than 3366mm focal length available with clear skies right
now (and good seeing too)