Einstein was an atheist. ACTUALLY EINSTEIN WAS AN IDIOT

Old January 23rd 07, 04:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Default Appendix V (was - Einstein was a wise old elf)

honestjohn wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...
Bill Sheppard wrote:
From AA:
Criticize an established theory, and you
may never work in science again!

Interestingly, there is one maverik 'mainstreamer' who has managed to
'dodge the bullet' (so far at least). That's Dr. Joao Magueijo of
Imperial College, London. His VSL (varing speed of light) model provides
an alternative to inflation theory. Just let lightspeed drop
precipitously across the 'inflation' spike, and presto-- the *need* for
inflation disappears as if by magic.. and with it all the niggling
little problems with inflation.
Only problem, in order to have his lightspeed drop,
Magueijo has to violate the Lorentz invariance, one of the foremost
taboos in physics, which he freely admits. His original co-author, Andy
Albrecht (one of the founders of inflation) dutifully back-pedaled and
faded back to "approved" academia. But Magueijo soldiers on, apprently
owing his academic survival to a combination of huge brass cajones,
massive ego, and charisma.
But he is a Void-Spacer and doesn't recognize there is
a mechanism for his proposed lightspeed drop that *does not* violate
Lorentz (or any other constant for that matter). That is the
cosmological density gradient (or PDT gradient) of the spatial medium
across the 'inflation' spike.
oc

I found an interesting treatise by Homer G. Ellis of the Department of
Mathematics at the University of Colorado, Boulder, published in the
Journal of Mathematical Physics, "Ether Flow Through a Drainhole: A
Particle Model in General Relativity", which states in mathematical
terms essentially the same things you have been saying.

http://euclid.colorado.edu/~ellis/Re...DrPaMoGeRe.pdf

"In atempting to understand gravity, I have found it useful to accept
as a working hypothesis the existence of a more or less substantial
"ether," pervading all of space-time. The ether that I imagine is more
than a mere inert medium for the propagation of electromagnetic waves;
it is a restless, flowing continuum whose internal, relative motions
manifest themselves to us as gravity. Mass particles appear as sinks
or souces of this flowing ether. In the case of the space-time
manifold M under discussion here the velocity I associate with the
ether flow is the vector field u. The geodesic property of u just now
established I interpret as saying that every observer or test particle
drifting with the ether, following its flow, is absolutely
unaccelerated. In this sense my hypothetical ether provides a
universal system of inertial observers, just as did the
nineteenth-century luminiferous ether, and as must every ether worthy
of its name.

It was in pursuing the consequences of this hypothesis that I became
convinced of the need to replace the Scharzchilde singularity with a
drainhole."

- Homer G. Ellis, University of Colorado

This shows that academics, not only laymen, have found this theory to
be of interest.
(And published in a journal no less!)

Double-A

You do know that this will make Art Deco put on his "Puddledrip" duck suit,
don't you?

HJ

I was wondering where the Puddlejumper went to. Too busy being Art
Deco?

Double-A

Old January 23rd 07, 06:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bill Sheppard

Wao. Thanks AA, for posting that treatise by 'mainstreamer' Homer G.
Ellis. He wrote it around 1970, while Wolter was still in Viet Nam. So
it pre-dates Wolter by several years. One thing Ellis doesn't 'get'
though, which Wolter saw right from the outset. That's the sheer
enormous-ness of the pressure of the medium (its hyperpressurized
state). Also, Wolter abhorred the terms 'aether/ether' due to the stigma
attached, and never used them.

Concerning the deco-duckie transmorphism, it's an interesting chimera.
If it really *is* two people, they're certainly conjoined mentally. But
the more likely scenario is that one person is doing it. Certain little
clues give it away, such as "look at the headers. We're obviously two
people." Well duh. And the fact that "they" alternate posting, never
posting together in mutual support as would be expected. Sorry dearie,
your slip is showing. (-:

oc

Old January 23rd 07, 08:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Bill Sheppard wrote:
Wao. Thanks AA, for posting that treatise by 'mainstreamer' Homer G.
Ellis. He wrote it around 1970, while Wolter was still in Viet Nam. So
it pre-dates Wolter by several years. One thing Ellis doesn't 'get'
though, which Wolter saw right from the outset. That's the sheer
enormous-ness of the pressure of the medium (its hyperpressurized
state). Also, Wolter abhorred the terms 'aether/ether' due to the stigma
attached, and never used them.

I suspect there may be more articles like this out there. An idea as
good as this could not have been overlooked. But it may have been
ignored.

Concerning the deco-duckie transmorphism, it's an interesting chimera.
If it really *is* two people, they're certainly conjoined mentally. But
the more likely scenario is that one person is doing it. Certain little
clues give it away, such as "look at the headers. We're obviously two
people." Well duh. And the fact that "they" alternate posting, never
posting together in mutual support as would be expected. Sorry dearie,
your slip is showing. (-:

oc

What gives me pause is that Deco has never displayed the ability to
come up with as much actual science in an argument as Puddles did.
Either Deco did an excellent job of changing his personality and
showing science knowledge he has kept hidden up until now, or else
Puddles really is different duck.

Double-A

Old January 23rd 07, 09:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Double-A wrote:
Bill Sheppard wrote:

From AA:

[...]

Yes Commander, now that the Captain is up for nomination of
science Nobel Prize and seconded by Cujo will miracles never end? But
which nightbat profound astro theory is it that they really like?

The Red Halo first life candidate, or the nightbat " Black Comet ", or
Field Space Flow---the final frontier? Or perhaps, solution To the End
of Earth's Giant Dinosaurs, Net Seans and the nightbat First Contact,
Unified Field Theory---/\ = TS4, nightbat and the Space Glow Nano High
Tech Fabrics, nightbat and the Sean gifted D.R.I.L.L., nightbat
unification of religious and science world human entities,
nightbat---the gift of 1947, nightbat and the first practical Planetary
Space Station, nightbat and Free Energy---The Final Tesla Factor
Solution, perhaps nightbat and Sean gifted StarShip, nightbat and the
Egyptian Advanced Knowledge Connection, nightbat and the Fountain of
Youth---Seans and Team Officer Bert---Suds and MSP, nightbat on Peace or
War---The first has extended life possibilities, the latter, is
terminal, nightbat on the coffeeboys, Pass the Cream, Please!,
nightbat---Life on Mars, it's not what you think, nightbat on IQ---You
can't pick your Parents, nightbat on SETI, you can stop Sean looking
now, nightbat Beyond Outer Space---Inner Space, nightbat and the
Singularity Solution, nightbat and Free Thinking Science Team Officers,
nightbat and the End Of Big Bang Theory, nightbat on Scientific
Solutions---they're not where you think they are, nightbat and the End
Of The Oil Age, nightbat on the moral dilemma---Can We Sexually
Communion With Extraterrestrials?, nightbat and light weight Space-age
Helmets, nightbat---Can We Physically Live Forever?, nightbat--- Is it
Dice Or Are They Loaded?, and so many more?

"To be made an Authority is not what it's cracked up to be."

"If we knew what we were doing it wouldn't be called research, would it?"
"The clueless know everything, while the wise know they know nothing."
"Science advances one senior scientists burial after another."
"If it's not broken, don't try fixing it."
"To err is human, to award cover it up, pure coffeeboy."
"If we can invent the clapper, I know we can find Peace."

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old January 23rd 07, 12:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

nightbat wrote:
Double-A wrote:
Bill Sheppard wrote:

From AA:

[...]

I don't know, but maybe it will say something about it on the trophy!

Double-A

Old January 23rd 07, 12:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

oc LIGO,or LISA will detect no gravity waves. I base that on a lot of
good science,and it also goes against my thoughts on gravity.I like a
lattice grid that is intrinsic in cosmic space. Have posted this over
the years many times relating this gravity grid to a spider web. It fits
well with my thinking Bert

Old January 23rd 07, 01:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
oc LIGO,or LISA will detect no gravity waves. I base that on a lot of
good science,and it also goes against my thoughts on gravity.I like a
lattice grid that is intrinsic in cosmic space. Have posted this over
the years many times relating this gravity grid to a spider web. It fits
well with my thinking Bert

But when the fly is caught, the web vibrates. If two neutron stars
collide, wouldn't that shake your gravity grid and be detectable as
gravity waves?

Double-A

Old January 23rd 07, 04:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bill Sheppard

From AA, re. the paper on gravity by H.G. Ellis, circa 1970:

I suspect there may be more articles like this out there. An idea as

good as this
could not have been overlooked. But it
may have been ignored.

"May have been" ignored. That's the understatement of the century. There
were a few 'mainstreamers' such as Painlevé-Gullstrand, but they were
scrupulous to couch the model as a "metric" so as to not imply anything
was `really` flowing into mass. Then there were the non-mainstreamers
like Lindner, Shifman, Warren and Paxton who, independantly and withoiut
collaboration, deduced the _literal_ mechanism of gravity and put it to
writing.. and they were saying exactly the same thing: gravity is
exactly what it appears to be and behaves as: a literal, accelerating
flow of a litereal medium into mass, with mass synonymous with flow
sink. But they did not fully recognize, or emphasize, the sheer
enormous-ness of the pressurization of the medium, which far exceeds the
degeneracy pressure of the atomic nucleus.
Wolter, AFAIK, was the only one to fully recognize the
hyperpressure state and the sub-Planck-wavelength energy density of the
medium, and the fact that the propagation speed of light is fixed by its
value... _causing_ the 'permeability/permittivity' value of the medium.
This insight was one of the 'spinoffs' of his CBB model.
oc

Old January 23rd 07, 04:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message
This is strange. We're getting a brief respite from the yip-yapping of
Deco-duck, like a buzzing gnat. Wonder how long it'll last. (-:
oc

Until Art Deco's "monthly".

HJ

Old January 23rd 07, 04:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bill Sheppard

This is strange. We're getting a brief respite from the yip-yapping of
Deco-duck, like a buzzing gnat. Wonder how long it'll last. (-:
oc

EINSTEIN DIDN'T KNOW WHY ACE Astronomy Misc 0 November 28th 05 07:07 PM
Calling Einstein bluff .. OK AGAIN with CApItaLS CALLING EINSTEIN BLUFF, MEASURING OWLS ftl_freak Astronomy Misc 0 October 6th 05 04:48 PM
Calling Einstein bluff .. OK AGAIN with CApItaLS CALLING EINSTEIN BLUFF, MEASURING OWLS ftl_freak Astronomy Misc 0 October 6th 05 04:09 PM
Einstein Tom Kirke Astronomy Misc 10 June 1st 05 10:13 PM
Einstein Tom Kirke Amateur Astronomy 11 June 1st 05 10:13 PM