Unknown Robot on Mars ?

Old July 13th 04, 08:29 PM
Bill Sheppard

Yeah Bert, it looks like Darla's stuck way out in the boondocks waitin'
for a 'gas stream to come along. She really oughta think about upgrading
that old wind-powered tub and fitting it out with a real hyperdrive. oc

Old July 13th 04, 10:07 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi oc Since I posted her space ship engines run on electrons(compressed)
she is not going to use the excuse she ran out of gas. That was my
excuse. Does a space ship have a back seat? Bert

Old July 13th 04, 10:07 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Old July 13th 04, 10:45 PM
Bill Sheppard

From Bert (re. 'Darla')

....she is not going to use the excuse she ran out of gas. That was my

excuse.
Does a space ship have a back seat?

I hear the real fancy ones have zero-G holodecks. =A0oc

Old July 13th 04, 11:18 PM
Ralph Hertle

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
The picture looks to me like Darla,and nightbat lying together and
getting a Mar's sun tan. I knew there was something up between them.
Bert

BERT:

Your version of scientific identification is lying rather than telling
the truth about the facts. Legally, you've gone way beyond what is
within the law, and your libels are probably actionable in most states.
Ethically, you are a disgustingly nihilistic liar, and you should remove
yourself from the A.A news group.

Psychologically and ethically you have been getting worse. Since you
relinquished facts and logic you have been getting more and more
irrational. You cloak that in derision, perhaps in the hope that someone
will treat what you say as if it were a proper form of humor. However,
your continued destruction of the character of another person is an
example of the ad hominem fallacy, and it is not at all funny.

Ralph Hertle

Old July 15th 04, 02:52 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message
From Bert (re. 'Darla')

....she is not going to use the excuse she ran out of gas. That was my

excuse.
Does a space ship have a back seat?

I hear the real fancy ones have zero-G holodecks. oc

Lined with rich Corithean leather of course...

BV.