Florida Weather GOPers are Children Killers

Old October 1st 10, 12:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

Default Florida Weather GOPers are Children Killers

On Sep 30, 3:15*am, bert wrote:
On Sep 29, 4:23*pm, bert wrote:

On Sep 29, 3:51*pm, "HVAC" wrote:

"bert" wrote in message

Niclole tropical storm stayed only along east coast and is now
history. Had just enough rain to fill solar barrels Sunny and will hit
89F at 4pm *TV news has police did nothing wrong and no charges will
be filed.for breaking 87 year old man's neck and making him a veggy..
Since there were witness to this police attact the GOPers will have to
part with a few bucks. It will not be on the news anymore naturally..
Cover up goes with GOP * TreBert

So how do you think YOUR lame-ass case will go?

I guarantee you that's it's already been filed...
In the ****can, that is.

--
HVA© - Shock Treatment For Believers

There is no justice in Osceola county as long as Severn Trent's money
can put in sheriff's like sheriff Bob Hansell Comissioners like
Arrington and Reed. They are GOPers that have killed many children.
Its the reality * Life is cheap,but a buck is still a buck. *Chances
are GOP will pull the plug on that 87 year old man. Alive and in the
hospital is to costly. He lived long enough anyway. Cops should be
ashamed to have him in a strangle hold and did not kill him. If they
killed him it would not be in the news. *TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Weather staying the same. Great for the beaches *Will be sunny and
high of 93F at 4 pm. This weeks Time mag had. this guy Birkenfeld
worked for Swiss bank UBS seems he blew the whistle on Mafia big guns
laundering money at this bank. He would be a hero when America was a
democracy. Now he got 40 months hard labor in prison.Ha Ha Ha * I
predict he will never serve those 40 months. He will be dead. He is a
trouble maker,and the Godfather knows how to take care of trouble
makers. *If he has diabetes he will get no medication.How well I know
that * TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Here is a kicker Rick Scott Fl. next governor was questioned when it
was found out he stole that 1.7 billion from medicare At the hearing
he took the 5th 75 times WOW It made me laugh this morning. He is a
true blood GOPer I wonder how many kids and old people he will kill
once governor Charlie Crist litterly killed 1,000s Better GOPers
pass out Tang than killing off poor families by turning off water and
electric. A true GOPer likes to see people die in as much pain as
possible. Reality is we have GOPers posting here and their post theme
is hate TreBert
Old October 1st 10, 02:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Oct 1, 3:28*am, bert wrote:
On Sep 30, 1:32*pm, bert wrote:

On Sep 30, 3:26*am, bert wrote:

On Sep 29, 6:30*pm, "HVAC" wrote:

"bert" wrote in message

There is no justice in Osceola county as long as Severn Trent's money
can put in sheriff's like sheriff Bob Hansell Comissioners like
Arrington and Reed. They are GOPers that have killed many children.
Its the reality * Life is cheap,but a buck is still a buck. *Chances
are GOP will pull the plug on that 87 year old man. Alive and in the
hospital is to costly. He lived long enough anyway. Cops should be
ashamed to have him in a strangle hold and did not kill him. If they
killed him it would not be in the news. *TreBert
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Attention everyone: *Bert wants the police to kill old people.

--
"You can't enslave a truly free man. The most you can do is kill him" *-RAH

He will be given Tang with a shot of vodka in it. Its the best way for
him to go. His body will be thrown in a dumpster,so Waste Management
can dump him at the dump. Future dumps will be in reality cemetary for
the poor *SS only gives 255 bucks for dying,so Waste Management can
make a few bucks giving the dead their last ride. Sad but true *TreBert- Hide quoted text -

I repeat and make this prediction GOP Mafia will not allow this man to
live. The nGOPers kill poor children(can be proven) Old people
next(like me) *It amazes me the GOPers have let him live this long.
Possibly the answer is he is in a comma,and has honest nurses and
doctors close by. His plug will be pulled. That I am sure of. TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Pretty day low 68f *High 90F no clouds perfect beach day. *Governors
race has only on TV what GOper stole less money an should be governor.
Reality is Scott stole 1.7 from medicare scam and can't possibly
lose. *Nicole going up east *coast droping 21 inches of rain and
creating floods never seen before . My heavy air theory is being
proved every week. *I hope the insurance companies don't stiff the
home owners like Allstate does here in Floirida. I have no Florida
insurance,so I sleep well. *GOPer Charlie Crist gave Allstate a
license to steal as long as he got his share of the loot *Sad but
true * *TreBert

All government and/or political created/established jobs get some
level of perks or benefits from those the state, county and cities
regulate. Unfortunately, those most in charge may be unable to look
the other way on this brief hearing/trial of yours, because to some
extent they is all guilty and/or at the very least indirectly involved
within the state system of sharing such perks and benefits. It's also
called job security, so they is not about to burn their own bridges or
expose any of those pesky skeletons.

You'll be lucky to get by with a restraining order that'll have enough
teeth in order to keep you from talking about them, and the imposed
fine could be several thousand dollars. So, perhaps you should make
darn certain the feds and ACLU know exactly what's going on before the
local authority takes away your internet access. Of course you could
always counter sue for damages and whatever false imprisonment, and
perhaps by the time you're flat broke and/or dead it'll go to trial.

For what it's likely going to cost (even if you win), you could have
moved to Hawaii, or at least southern California with loot to spare.
Now you may have to sell or give up Rudy unless cranky old fart
inmates get special privileges.

~ BG
Old October 1st 10, 06:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Oct 1, 9:54*am, Brad Guth wrote:
On Oct 1, 3:28*am, bert wrote:

On Sep 30, 1:32*pm, bert wrote:

Old October 2nd 10, 12:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Oct 1, 3:28*am, bert wrote:

On Sep 30, 1:32*pm, bert wrote:

On Sep 30, 3:26*am, bert wrote:

On Sep 29, 6:30*pm, "HVAC" wrote:

"bert" wrote in message

[...]

*~ BG- Hide quoted text -

Rudy and are have to much love to ever part. Rudy is only 5. Passing
papers on house very soon. After bad beating my health is down hill
(Blood in urine) *Osceola sheriff Bob Hansell deserves credit he has
killed me,I hate to admit it. To many kidney blows.. *My days of
posting I predict will end. *TreBert- Hide quoted text -

72 at 7am High of 89F at 4 pm No rain great day to be outdoors
Giving my neighbors lots of stuff,as I am taking very little. House is
sold. Take 3 days to drive to Northampton. Be leaving in about 3
weeks. House was a ball and chain. Might go on long cruise next year
I hope to get better medical care in Boston Leaving Florida for my
health TreBert
Old October 2nd 10, 01:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

"bert" wrote in message

72 at 7am High of 89F at 4 pm No rain great day to be outdoors
Giving my neighbors lots of stuff,as I am taking very little. House is
sold. Take 3 days to drive to Northampton. Be leaving in about 3
weeks. House was a ball and chain. Might go on long cruise next year
I hope to get better medical care in Boston Leaving Florida for my
health TreBert
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Write me when you get here and I'll take
you out to dinner...

On me !

--
"All my dues, surely must be paid" -BC

Old October 2nd 10, 03:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Oct 1, 3:28*am, bert wrote:

On Sep 30, 1:32*pm, bert wrote:

On Sep 30, 3:26*am, bert wrote:

On Sep 29, 6:30*pm, "HVAC" wrote:

"bert" wrote in message

[...]

Use whatever reasons or excuse to get yourself out of that hellhole
state, and the sooner the better,

Be sure to tell the local authorities that for medical and physical
trauma reasons you will no longer be available to defend yourself, but
to expect that our ACLU and Feds will be speaking softly and carrying
a big stick on your behalf.

~ BG
Old October 2nd 10, 06:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Oct 1, 3:28*am, bert wrote:

On Sep 30, 1:32*pm, bert wrote:

On Sep 30, 3:26*am, bert wrote:

On Sep 29, 6:30*pm, "HVAC" wrote:

"bert" wrote in message

[...]

health * TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Noon news has two sheriff cars killing two people. Both cars going
very fast with no flashing lights. Sheriff claims these people got in
the cars way. O ya If you or I were crashing outr cars into people we
would get minium 15 years. When police do it they are doing it in the
line of duty. Get The Picture iF YOU WEAR A UNIFORM in fascist
America you have a license to kill. Good thing these sheriff deputies
killed them. Alive lawyers would step in and that would cost tax
payers big bucks Still I predict this is only the begging,and the
worse is yet to come TreBert
Old October 2nd 10, 11:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Oct 2, 8:00*am, "HVAC" wrote:
"bert" wrote in message

72 at 7am *High of 89F at 4 pm *No rain great day to be outdoors
Giving my neighbors lots of stuff,as I am taking very little. House is
sold. Take 3 days to drive to Northampton. Be leaving in about 3
weeks. House was a ball and chain. Might go on long cruise next year
I hope to get better medical care in Boston * Leaving Florida for my
health * TreBert
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Write me when you get here and I'll take
you out to dinner...

On me !

--
"All my dues, surely must be paid" -BC

HVAC you could not afford to pay for my dinner. In Boston I go to Pier
4 and have two Maine lobsters. Boston has great sea food. Funny part
would be us meeting. Two virtual ememies meet at a bar. Its kind of
tricky thinking. TreBert
Old October 3rd 10, 11:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Oct 1, 3:28*am, bert wrote:

On Sep 30, 1:32*pm, bert wrote:

On Sep 30, 3:26*am, bert wrote:

On Sep 29, 6:30*pm, "HVAC" wrote:

"bert" wrote in message

[...]

Now in dry season No rain and temperature staying the same.as
yesterday Time mag was the only news on that guy that worked for Swiss
bank and got 40 months for giving names of Mafia people laundering
drug money. That has to prove what I have been posting. Good guys 0
Mafia 10 He will never leave jail alive. TreBert
Old October 3rd 10, 11:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Oct 1, 3:28*am, bert wrote:

On Sep 30, 1:32*pm, bert wrote:

On Sep 30, 3:26*am, bert wrote:

On Sep 29, 6:30*pm, "HVAC" wrote:

"bert" wrote in message

[...]

BG Call Poke county every day to get a trail date. I am not afraid to
fight. Its a case of being railroad. Those 6 deputies hurt me
internally. They were taught well how to kill. TreBert