What if (on c)

Old October 13th 09, 08:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default What if (on c)

On Oct 13, 7:07*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
BG not slowing photons speed but taking it longer to go through. Think
reason for Suns core photons taking 200,000 years before they come up
out of its surface. That is a good theory and tells it all Cambridge lab
thinkers got their heads up their asses. Photons do not slow down nor do
they bounce *Bert

So your saying photons go in circular holding patterns at c along the
way, and that slows their progress?

Double-A

Old October 13th 09, 08:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Night you thinking is so bad it makes me laugh. Mirror proves people
would rather reflect their stupidity than to think Bert

Old October 13th 09, 09:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 13, 12:45*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Oct 13, 10:29*am, "Nightcrawler" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in ...
On Oct 13, 9:33 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
HVAC *I hate looking in a mirror,but know why my theory is better than
bouncing photons * O ya * *Also know mirror does not read stuff right to
left. It just takes thinking to know reality *Berrt

Why isn't a mirror image also reversing the up-down?

Being an astronomy group, this one should be easy for you.

A mirror is a "reflector", not a "refractor".

I'm talking about the one-eyed human interpretation of a mirror
reflected image. *Why isn't the up-down reversed or inverted?

*~ BG

Because God thought that would be perverse? Or he wanted to mystify
you? I don't know. What's your theory on it?"

Double-A

Old October 13th 09, 10:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Oct 13, 10:29 am, "Nightcrawler" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in
On Oct 13, 9:33 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
HVAC I hate looking in a mirror,but know why my theory is better than
bouncing photons O ya Also know mirror does not read stuff right to
left. It just takes thinking to know reality Berrt

Why isn't a mirror image also reversing the up-down?

Being an astronomy group, this one should be easy for you.

A mirror is a "reflector", not a "refractor".

I'm talking about the one-eyed human interpretation of a mirror
reflected image. Why isn't the up-down reversed or inverted?

~ BG

Try laying on your side and look in a mirror
oops now it is up and down that "mirror imaged"
how could that possibly be?
hmmm

Old October 13th 09, 10:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Oct 13, 12:58*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Night you thinking is so bad it makes me laugh. Mirror proves people
would rather reflect their stupidity than to think *Bert

True, as otherwise we should also see ourselves and everything else
mirror reflected as upside down, as well as left/right reversed. What
gives, as in why one and not the other?

Does CCD imaging have a similar result of L/R reversal but otherwise
UP/Down unchanged? (I don’t think so)

I believe a pinhole camera does both correctly, reversing the L/R as
well as reversing the U/D. Is this pinhole a quantum slit kind of
photon transformation?

Many species of complex biodiversity have retained and/or evolved
towards vastly superior vision and even nifty lens protection to that
of our frail human eyesight. Why is it that human eyesight is so
frail and in many ways inferior, as well as spectrum limited (having
poor violet and far red sensitivity, as well as having excluded IR and
UV)?

Our skulls and brain capacity are certainly capable of having evolved
for accommodating bigger and/or better quality eyes, like ETs usually
have.

Old October 13th 09, 10:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Oct 13, 1:03*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Oct 13, 12:45*pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Oct 13, 10:29*am, "Nightcrawler" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in ...
On Oct 13, 9:33 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
HVAC *I hate looking in a mirror,but know why my theory is better than
bouncing photons * O ya * *Also know mirror does not read stuff right to
left. It just takes thinking to know reality *Berrt

Why isn't a mirror image also reversing the up-down?

Being an astronomy group, this one should be easy for you.

A mirror is a "reflector", not a "refractor".

I'm talking about the one-eyed human interpretation of a mirror
reflected image. *Why isn't the up-down reversed or inverted?

*~ BG

Because God thought that would be perverse? *Or he wanted to mystify
you? *I don't know. *What's your theory on it?"

Double-A

Perhaps each of our eyes of many rods and cones is divided only
vertically in half instead of being a superior vertical/horizontal
quad imager, or better yet a circular imaging format. As I said, the
human evolved eye is rather frail and performance deficient. On an
evolution scale of 1-10, it seems we got stuck with only the No.3 or
No.4 eye, instead of the primo No.9 or 10 that we so badly deserve.

Perhaps it's simply another pesky creation form of latent defect that
hasn't gotten onto God's recall list.

~ BG
Old October 13th 09, 10:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Oct 13, 2:23*pm, "David Staup" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Oct 13, 10:29 am, "Nightcrawler" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in
On Oct 13, 9:33 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
HVAC I hate looking in a mirror,but know why my theory is better than
bouncing photons O ya Also know mirror does not read stuff right to
left. It just takes thinking to know reality Berrt

Why isn't a mirror image also reversing the up-down?

Being an astronomy group, this one should be easy for you.

A mirror is a "reflector", not a "refractor".

I'm talking about the one-eyed human interpretation of a mirror
reflected image. *Why isn't the up-down reversed or inverted?

*~ BG

Try laying on your side and look in a mirror
oops now it is up and down that "mirror imaged"
how could that possibly be?
hmmm

We understand why you don't get this, as not even Einstein knew WTF
was going on with those mirror reflected photons and the human
eyesight that's never U/D reversed, as is the L/R image data.
Obviously we haven't evolved nearly as far as necessary.

~ BG
Old October 13th 09, 11:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Doubled a Photons are emitted and absorbed by atoms. Very cold sodium
has lots of low energy atoms . use room temperate sodium and see the
difference. This is reality. Bert

Old October 13th 09, 11:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup

"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

three things you're missing from my post

1. sarcasm
2. if you lay on your side and look in the mirror it is the up/ down that is
mirror imaged
3. I do know why that is (see #1)

we all know why you don't understand.

I'll give you a hint...it's NOT because the moon is hollow nor because of
venus nor because positrons are implanted in the Mirrors by NASA

Old October 13th 09, 11:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Oct 13, 3:01*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Doubled a * Photons are emitted and absorbed by atoms. Very cold sodium
has lots of low energy atoms . use room temperate sodium and see the
difference. This is reality. *Bert

Atoms are just photon FIFO nodes. A photon can not safely pass
through an atom, instead it always has to go around.

Photons are like quantum spaghetti, many being much longer than the
circumference of any given atom.

~ BG