Nine new images posted

Old January 2nd 04, 01:39 PM
Marco Lorenzi

Default Nine new images posted

Happy new year to everybody... I took advantage from this holiday to process
some shots I did last September from La Palma. so I have just uploaded 9 new
pictures to my page.
Direct link is:
http://www.astrosurf.com/lorenzi/images/newshot.htm
These shots are of many objects, well known (like the Orion Belt) or less
known (SH2-264) and I have included a shot of the rise of Mercury behind the
ORM's domes.
Clear skies from Italy
Marco

Home Page http://www.astrosurf.com/lorenzi

Old January 2nd 04, 04:01 PM
DrPostman

On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 14:39:36 +0100, "Marco Lorenzi"
wrote:

Happy new year to everybody... I took advantage from this holiday to process
some shots I did last September from La Palma. so I have just uploaded 9 new
pictures to my page.
Direct link is:
http://www.astrosurf.com/lorenzi/images/newshot.htm
These shots are of many objects, well known (like the Orion Belt) or less
known (SH2-264) and I have included a shot of the rise of Mercury behind the
ORM's domes.
Clear skies from Italy
Marco

Home Page http://www.astrosurf.com/lorenzi

Thanks Marco, these are really good.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

"Shake it like a polaroid picture."
- Andre 3000 of Outkast