tutor-adviser needed

Old September 15th 07, 09:52 PM posted to sci.astro.research
Martin[_4_]

Default tutor-adviser needed

Greetings folks. I'm making my way through a textbook on physical
cosmology, and I find myself sometimes in need of assistance from
someone with a stronger background in this area. This would be a
tutoring or advisory role. I'm not a student or professional in the
sciences (just a real estate investor with an amateur's enthusiasm for
astronomy). Since I'm not a starving student, I should be able to make
it worth your while. If anyone is interested please contact me at
.
Old September 16th 07, 10:04 AM posted to sci.astro.research
[email protected]

Martin writes:

Greetings folks. I'm making my way through a textbook on physical
cosmology, and I find myself sometimes in need of assistance from
someone with a stronger background in this area. This would be a
tutoring or advisory role. I'm not a student or professional in the
sciences (just a real estate investor with an amateur's enthusiasm for
astronomy). Since I'm not a starving student, I should be able to make
it worth your while. If anyone is interested please contact me at
.

Let me strongly recommend the new Teaching Company lecture by Sean
Carroll (Caltech) entitled, "Dark Matter, Dark Energy," which sells
for $70. It sounds like it would be ideal for your purposes. You can
find more information concerning the 12-hour lecture he

http://www.teach12.com/ttcx/coursede....aspx?cid=1272

I have a copy and I think that it's really quite well done. If after
watching this lecture series once or twice and you still have
questions, you can always ask for an individual tutor again.

Wirt Atmar