Min-post - ignore.

Old June 26th 06, 10:46 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology,sci.physics

Default Min-post - ignore.

Yup. The Liberal Atheists have definitely jumped the shark.
Their party platform "HATE God! HATE Family! HATE Country!"
isn't going to win them anything but suffering and misery,
and not only in this world, but also in the world to come...

They are getting ever-more desperate. They keep trying to
convince themselves that they've got more than a snowball's
chance in Hell of winning back majority control of Congress
in the November mid-terms, and they similarly fantasize how
they could "take back" the White House in the 2008 election.
Yeah, "sure" they will, just like the U.S. Supreme Court is
now dominated by Militant Homosexual Pinko Liberal Atheists!

Clearly, the unrealistic fantasies of the Liberalcrat party
are in vain, all in vain, as reality happily demonstrates.
They've lost control of our federal government, and now we
Republicans are working 24/7/365 to ensure they continue in
their irrecoverable tailspin into the valley of Armageddon.

I believe that's why they are so rabidly-angry and resentful
against our ruling Republican majority, because fortune favors
the bold. But the Liberals are snivelling cowards. They can dish
out hatred and Anti-Christ insanity all day long. But when the
time comes for them to *pay* with their lives, facing the one-
way door to the Abyssal of eternal damnation which awaits them
down below, they start whining like poor hapless little babies.

Min-I didn't say your brain was garbage, no no no, I said it should be
hauled away AS garbage!!