THE EAST STAR OF ALCASSER* ("BETH' LE'HEM" Translation "Room of Horrors")

Old May 22nd 06, 08:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default THE EAST STAR OF ALCASSER* ("BETH' LE'HEM" Translation "Room of Horrors")

Hey totally warped idiot: I told you before that I don't own an SUV!
That I don't care a rat's ass about gas prices! I drive so little
that it doesn't matter at all!

What meteors?

Get a life already, fool! You and your Granddaddy do have much in
common!

Saul Levy

On 22 May 2006 10:43:01 -0700, "Warhol" wrote:

Saul Levy wrote:
**** your idiot Grandaddy! He was probably just as big a moron as you
are, WarpHole!

Saul Levy

soon Meteoric fireworks... You will pay at the pump...and funny thing
is that you can do nothing about it...how sad it is to be a weak person
who is helpless to stop the rise of oil...but yet is addicted to the
use of gas for your SUV!

Old May 24th 06, 03:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Good you noticed, the beast shall come back.

Clue:

tweet tweet... End of the Mayan calendar

The Mayans predict when the end of the world will be, and I thought
that was up to Jews, Christians, or Muslims... 2012 will be a scary
year... that'll probably most likely be our day of Judgment.

Saul Levy wrote:
Why don't you post this **** twice, WarpHole? Oh, you did!

"a mother ****er homes"? What does that mean, idiot? Why wait until
2012 for another failed prophet cometh (sic!) to hit the Earth, when
you bought in to Julian's hit in THREE DAYS? All you deserve is
ridicule! And, that is what you'll get!

Saul Levy

On 22 May 2006 11:16:58 -0700, "Warhol" wrote:

Everybody knows the **** hits the fan in 2012. I am saying man you are
dead like a mother f u c k er homes!

June 6th, 2006

6-6-06, what will happen? Will the anti-Christ be revealed?? Will the
'beast' be unleashed?? BTW, is it a Friday, because if it is, that'll
probably most likely be our day of Judgment.

Yeah, this for you Bitchboy...
Well, go to http://www.alt.com or www.bondage.com These are American
sites and I guarantee that they are not boring.

Join one of the message boards and be prepared to be freaked out, you
dull little Coffaz Boy prude. Because they get the Canaanite lying dose
eight-hours each day.

Saul Levy wrote:
Yeah? So go **** yourself, frootie!

Saul Levy

Old May 24th 06, 06:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy

You dont have a Hummer... that "ain't right"....

"What we've got here is... a failure to communicate...

Should this worry us
http://www.nostradamusonline.com/

War game simulation by Britain in Europe leads to disaster

Right Saul all doom waiting for all your doomed skulls... since you
dared to laugh with my gran'da'dy... I wont give a dim anymore for your
stupid life... soon you shall see the flying flemishman... and than you
can explain to Gran'da'dy himself... he does not joke As I do...
straight to the plank you will finnish... I can than do nothing anymore
for your stupid skulls and bones...

Leave my Gran'da'dy out if you dont like what I post here... why dont
you go f ck your self instead?...

Old May 24th 06, 08:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy

The Maya (not Mayans, fool!) were about as accurate as you are
WarpHole with your made-up fairy tales!

Tomorrow the truth comes out!

Saul Levy

Saul Levy wrote:
[...]

Saul Levy wrote:
Yeah? So go **** yourself, frootie!

Saul Levy

Old May 24th 06, 08:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy

I'm not laughing WITH your idiotic Granddaddy, I'm laughing AT him,
WarpHole! Or, did you make up that stuff about him same as all the
other rubbish you claim here?

Saul Levy