U238 into lead is really 4.5 + 4.5= 9 billion years old Chapt21layered ages of the Solar System #1612 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Old June 21st 13, 05:13 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default U238 into lead is really 4.5 + 4.5= 9 billion years old Chapt21layered ages of the Solar System #1612 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

When I wrote most of the below in 2011, I was not applying the Dirac New Radioactivities to the actual formation of zircon crystals and the uranium and lead inside. We usually envision uranium coming from a supernova explosion that becomes part of Earth and through geological processes, the uranium becomes part of a zircon crystal. In Dirac New Radioactivities we have no supernova creating the uranium, but instead, it is created here on Earth by "radioactive growth". In light of this viewpoint, if U238 has a decay 1/2 life of 4.5 billion years, then it has a growth 1/2 life of another 4.5 billion years. So that when we find U238 1/2 being lead, that we really have an age of U238 as 4.5 + 4.5 = 9 billion years old, due to the fact that we had decay + growth.

In April 2011 of this book I wrote:
Â*Subject: Â*zircon crystal Hawaii mantle; proving that Earth is
Â*about 2X older than Jupiter ATOM TOTALITY (Atom Universe) THEORY
replaces Big Bang theory
I did a Google search for zircon crystal Hawaii mantle and received
Â*these hits:
Â*Multi-Stage Modification of the Northern Slave Mantle
Lithosphere ...
Â*Zircon crystals isolated from Jericho eclogites generally have low
Â*uranium ...... high-MgO Group A (e.g. eclogite xenoliths from Salt
Â*Lake crater, Hawaii; ...
Â*petrology.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/47/4/821 - Similar
pages
Â*- Note this
Â*[PDF]
Â*Multi-Stage Modification of the Northern Slave Mantle
Lithosphere ...
Â*File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
Â*10 zircon crystals. The longest zircon crystal in this photo is 2 mm
Â*in length. ...... eclogite xenoliths from Salt Lake crater, Hawaii;
Â*Green, 1966) and ...
Â*petrology.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/reprint/egi097v1.pdf - Similar
pages
Â*- Note this
Â*[ More results from petrology.oxfordjournals.org ]
Â*PSRD:: SaU169 Lunar Meteorite
Â*Lead-lead ages of 12 zircon crystals from the impact melt
portion ....
Â*A. (2000) Major lunar crustal terranes: Surface expressions and
crust-
Â*mantle origins. ...
www.psrd.hawaii.edu/Oct04/SaU169.html - 38k - Cached - Similar pages
-
Â*Note this
Â*Rates and Timescales of Magmatic Processes II - Volcanology ...
Â*U-series Isotopic Evidence for Remelting of Kilauea Volcano's Mantle
Â*Source .... Moreover, two zircon crystals from the youngest granite
Â*overlap in age ...
http://www.agu.org/meetings/fm04/fm0...fm04_V52B.html - 30k - Cached
Â*- Similar pages - Note this
Â*Lithos : The granite-upper mantle connection in terrestrial ...
Â*This conclusion is currently questioned, as the zircon crystals
Â*collected in ..... glass collected in the Alae lava lake of Hawaii
Â*(Wright and Peck, 1978). ...
Â*linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0024493704002865 - Similar
pages
Â*- Note this
Â*Helium isotopic evidence for episodic mantle melting and crustal ...
Â*The main zircon age peaks are at 1.2, 1.9, 2.7 and 3.3 Gyr (Fig. 2).
Â*As the continental crust was extracted from the mantle by partial
Â*melting3, ...
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal...ture05691.html -
Â*Similar pages - Note this
Â*Mantle Samples Included in Volcanic Rocks: Xenoliths and Diamonds
Â*Crystals typically 0.2 mm with equant or tabular shapes, irregular
Â*grain boundaries, .... phlogopite and ilmenite most common, zircon
and
Â*olivine rarer. ...
Â*adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2003TrGeo...2..171P - Similar pages - Note
this
Â*A COMPARISON BETWEEN THE ERUPTION STYLE AND PRODUCTS OF KILAUEA ...
Â*Hotspots are the expression of thermal plumes in the mantle which
Â*may .... with minor constituents of biotite, quartz, zircon, apatite
Â*and magnetite. ...
http://www.es.ucl.ac.uk/research/pla...lan/eruption/p...
Â*- 21k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
Â*Pacific Museum of the Earth -- Exhibits
Â*Mantle Plumes: Here a lava lamp serves as a model for how giant
bodies
Â*of hot .... (There is a zircon crystal in Wisconsin which is 4.4
Â*billion years old, ...
www.eos.ubc.ca/resources/museum/exhibits.html - 22k - Cached -
Similar
Â*pages - Note this
What I am thinking is that the best way to prove the Sun and Inner
Â*Planets are about 2X older
Â*than the Outer planets is via zircon crystals and from my
Â*understanding that Hawaii has the
Â*best batches of zircon crystals from the mantle of Earth. So I am
Â*guessing that this is perhaps
Â*the best place to find a zircon that is 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 or 10
billion
Â*years old. But perhaps
Â*some other geological location on the globe my offer some very old
Â*zircon crystals such as
Â*Australia.
But it struck me as to what if we do find a zircon crystal which
dates
Â*to say 10 billion years old,
Â*and how are we going to find a zircon crystal in any of the Outer
Â*Planets to compare? So we
Â*are in a jam here. So we find a zircon that dates Earth to 10
billion
Â*years old and never able to
Â*find a zircon on the Outer Planets. This is where we compare cores
and
Â*the relative abundance
Â*of radioactive elements from Earth compared to the Outer Planets.
It is the finding of a zircon crystal from Earth's mantle that is 10
Â*billion years old that proves the
Â*Earth is much older than the usual cited age of 4.6 to 5 billion
Â*years. Once we prove Earth is
Â*much older then we use the "core data" and "abundance of radioactive
Â*elements data" to prove
Â*that Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune are 1/2 as old as Earth.
At least that is what my plan of logic scheme of things to work out.

Imagine what a very nice upheaval of the geology and astronomy
community, both,
if a zircon crystal showed up tomorrow that was measured to be 8 or
even 10 billion
years old. It would not be believed, and acceptance would not come
easily, but eventually
it has to be believed and accepted.
Subject: zircon crystals almost 10 billion years old ; Atom Totality
theory
Â*The below is a copy of the 2nd edition on this topic.
Â*I believe some future date we shall have an announcement of a
Â*discovered zircon crystals that are
Â*far older than 5 billion years; and some coming in at
Â*close to 10 billion years.
And, I am rather confident that some scientist in the past has done a
Â*age measurement of perhaps
Â*zircon crystals and found his measurement to be 8 to 10 billion
years
Â*old and said to himself "This
Â*cannot be right, and for the sake of my career to dismiss it as a
Â*flubb-up" Perhaps several incidents
Â*of this has already happened and where the researchers never
published
Â*it because it was far from
Â*the 4 to 5 billion years age everyone else was getting.
So I would not be surprized at all that one or two or several people
Â*in the past, who were measuring the
Â*age of Earth, whether via zircon crystals or some other route, that
Â*they may have landed on a
Â*8 to 10 billion age but since the rest of the world was landing on 4
Â*to 5 billion years, they quietly
Â*discarded their work.
But the truth will come out and there are other zircon crystals or
Â*other methods, and this time when
Â*someone finds a 10 billion age for Earth, they will not throw it out
Â*but have it published, and have it
Â*the center of attention.
In an Atom Totality we haveÂ*"layered age of the Cosmos" and layered
ages of the bodies in Solar Systems. Layered
Â*because we can have 20 billion year old stars inside a 8 billion
year
Â*old new addition to the cosmos of the
Â*Plutonium Atom Mini-bang inside the older Uranium Atom Totality.
In fact we may find 60 billion year old stars or 100 billion year old
Â*stars as we probe deeper into layers of the
Â*previous Atom Totalities.
And this layering of ages would also be found in the Solar System
Â*where the Sun and inner planets are
Â*far older than the outer planets.
The point of this post is a question to the custodians of the zircon
Â*crystal that dates Earth to 4.4
Â*billion years old crust.
http://www.news.wisc.edu/newsphotos/zircon.html
The question is whether the dating is a one-time experiment and
Â*whether the dating can be many
Â*times repeated? Can we repeat experiment and verify the 4.4 billion
Â*year age. Or do we ruin the crystal
Â*after one run of dating?
I am hoping that these zircon crystals can be repeat-dated and that
we
Â*do not ruin the crystal after dating
Â*it.. So can someone provide the answer?
And a second question. Where in the inner planets would one easily
Â*find zircon crystals laying about?
Â*Would Mars have zircon crystals? Would the asteroids such as Vesta
and
Â*meteorites have zircon
Â*crystals? So where in the inner planets are zircon crystals to be
Â*found and where in the outer planets
Â*would we likely find zircon crystals?
Do the comets have zircon crystals?
It is funny that we may best prove the Big Bang is false here in our
Â*own backyard of the Cosmos by
Â*finding that the Earth is 8 to 10 billion years old and Jupiter is
Â*only 4 billion years old.
Also, I suspect some scientist has already found a zircon that is
much
Â*older than 5 billion years. They
Â*may have found one that reads 8 billion years old but were so
shocked
Â*at this finding that they figured it
Â*must have been wrong and never did anything about it. So I would not
Â*be surprized they tucked it away
Â*in some cabinet feeling it was a flubbed experiment. I hope they are
Â*reading this post and retrieving their
Â*anomaly.

David Bernier wrote:

Â* I think they could be repeat-dated at least once or twice.
Â*According to:
Â* http://www.geology.wisc.edu/%7Evalle...2001Nature.pdf,
Â* Wilde, Valley, Peck & Graham:
Â* "Evidence from detrital zircons for the existence of continental
Â* Â* Â* crust and oceans on the Earth 4.4 Gyr ago", Letters to Nature,
Â* Â* Â* Nature, v. 409, 11 Jan. 2001,
Â* analyses of isotope ratios were done in two sessions.
Â* After the first session, approximately 20 micrometers
Â* were ground off the surface of the zircon. Â*In each measurement
Â* session, about eight tiny pits were made in the surface of the
Â* zircon. Â*Their zircon measured about 220 by 160
Â* micrometers. Â*It seems sensible to me that another
Â* 20 microns could be ground off so as to obtain a third
Â* dataset of isotope ratios.
Thanks for the answer. I was hoping that verification of a date would
Â*not be a once or twice session. Perhaps there is a consolation, in
Â*that a rock which has a zircon crystal has thousands of zircon
Â*crystals of
Â*the same age-reckoning.
So that if we find a Vesta-meteorite and a zircon thereof measuring
Â*8 to 10 billion years old, that there are thousands of those zircon
Â*crystals of that age-reckoning.
I made a Google search with these key words:
Â*zircon anomaly solar system age
What I am looking for is whether any zircon research came up with a
Â*age that was far beyond the usual of 4 to 5 billion years of age?
And
Â*where
Â*the researchers would then exclaim "oops, a big mistake and toss
their
Â*work away". Of course such a finding would not have been published.
Â*But what may be published is where alot of researchers get zircons
Â*which
Â*seem to date greater than the expected 4.4 or 4.5 or 4.6 billion
years
Â*but
Â*consistently date say 5.1 or 5.2 or 5.3 billion years. So that the
Â*researchers
Â*would not have thrown away those "higher aged zircons" but not have
Â*published.
I guess what I really need is whether a symposium of this field of
Â*experts on
Â*zircons ever took place where the talk focused on whether anyone ran
Â*across
Â*higher aged zircons stretching anywhere from 5 to 10 billion years
Â*age.
Â*I don't imagine this field of experts as a large crowd and so if any
Â*"high age"
Â*was found that the experts could easily recount or reassemble those
Â*incidents.
This below is the best I could find on anomalies:
--- begin quoting in parts this website ---
http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache...p.anu.edu.au/p...
Â*The oldest zircons in the solar system
Â*T.R. Ireland a and F. Wlotzka b
Â*Research School of Earth Sciences, The Australian National
University,
Â*Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia
Â*b Abteilung Kosmochemie, Mco:-Planck-lnstitut fiir Chemie, D-6500
Â*Mainz, Germany
Â*Received September 27, 1991; revision accepted December 19, 1991
Â*ABSTRACT
Â*Here we report the occurrence, chemistry, and U-Th-Pb isotopic
Â*systematics of three meteoritic zircon assemblages, two
(snipped)
Pb concentration. The mean of the two analyses made on VM-2 zircon is
Â*concordant with
Â*a
Â*2°7pb/2°6pb age of 4563 _+ 15
Â*Ma (2r). The Simmern zircon has an exceptionally low U concentration
Â*of around 180 ppb and only a poorly constrained
Â*2°7pb/2°6Pb age of 4100 _+ 700 Ma could be obtained.
Â*1. Introduction
Â*Zircons have found widespread application in
Â*geochronology because of their often high con-
Â*centrations of U and Th and low inherent con-
Â*centrations of Pb, and their high resistance to
Â*chronological resetting in geological processes.
Â*However, while zircons are common constituents
Â*of a wide range of terrestrial rocks, meteoritic
Â*zircons are quite rare. The main reason for their
Â*lack is related to the unsuitable bulk composi-
Â*tions of the majority of meteorite types; the chon-
Â*dritic abundance of Zr is less than 4 ppm [1].
Â*However, differentiated meteorites, and in partic-
Â*ular eucrites, can have much higher Zr concen-
Â*trations (up to 70 ppm in eucrites, e.g. [2,3]) and
Â*therefore the possibility of finding zircon is much
Â*greater. Indeed it is from meteorites of the eu-
Â*crite-howardite-diogenite-mesosiderite associa-
Â*tion, that the majority of zircons have been re-
Â*ported.
--- end quoting the website listed above ---
That is bad news that meteorites have few zircons
Â*but hopefully if a meteorite is found to have a zircon
Â*aged 10 billion years old that it has perhaps 100 such
Â*zircons of that same age.

--

More than 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search archive from May 2012 to May 2013. Drexel

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium