MARS: "Bunny" & Reflective Sand

Old March 9th 04, 05:09 PM
Icarus

Default "Bunny" & Reflective Sand

The Bad Astronomer wrote:

"Icarus" wrote in message

Easily refuted by pointing out that the object had already
gone before the Rover left the lander:

http://www.envf.port.ac.uk/jr/object.html

Hey, that's great! I just wrote a series of pages debunking
Hoagland's
claims, and I talk about the "bunny". May I link to this page
from
mine? Maybe I should ask first: is that your site?

It is, and you can, for what it's worth :-)

Old March 9th 04, 05:31 PM
Greg Crinklaw

Dan wrote:
I mean, you seem to think that the ESA is pretty competent.
How do you know that NASA is not just a front for the ESA?
Couldn't they just be playing with your head?

Come now, you can't expect someone who is clearly off his meds to be
rational, can you? Just plonk him.

--
Greg Crinklaw
Astronomical Software Developer

SkyTools Software for the Observer:
http://www.skyhound.com/cs.html

Skyhound Observing Pages:
http://www.skyhound.com/sh/skyhound.html

To reply remove spleen

Old March 9th 04, 07:18 PM
Dan

In article ,
Greg Crinklaw wrote:
Dan wrote:
I mean, you seem to think that the ESA is pretty competent.
How do you know that NASA is not just a front for the ESA?
Couldn't they just be playing with your head?

Come now, you can't expect someone who is clearly off his meds to be
rational, can you? Just plonk him.

Sorry, I'm sure I will tire of him soon. But for now I'm
still curious about how his thinking works. I just don't
understand how people can be so "misguided". Unfortunately,
he probably won't take my question seriously.
Old March 10th 04, 01:58 PM
darktalon

"Rick Sobie" wrote in message news:nac3c.3342$Up2.2283@pd7tw1no...

No one is buying your frickin fairy tales.
The landers are in Antartica.

But you were talking about how the landers had squashed a Martian rock
flyer[1] and attacked a Jabba the Hutt creature. I only remember
because it made me laugh out loud. Also made me want some of whatever
the hell you'd had.

[1] Begging the question: why didn't it fly away?