MARS: "Bunny" & Reflective Sand

Old March 8th 04, 04:48 AM
R.Schenck

Default "Bunny" & Reflective Sand

"Rick Sobie" wrote in message news:lrL2c.734307$X%5.100412@pd7tw2no...
"Dan" wrote in message news:7UK2c.79258$ko6.423219@attbi_s02...
In article eLK2c.709126$JQ1.630636@pd7tw1no,
Rick Sobie wrote:
And you can attack me, all you want fool, call me names like children
do in playgrounds. You only expose yourself for what you are.

So I know you have heard this a thousand times, but "I know you are
but what am I"

My question was actually serious, and not meant to be
name-calling. I have no idea whether you are schizophrenic
or not. But I know that it's a real disease, and it causes
a lot of suffering.

So do you. In fact you are annoying me right now.
What makes you think sci.skeptic is a science newsgroup?

Are you wearing your pop bottle glasses right now?

Take a look at this. It will give you something scientific
to think about.
http://www.members.shaw.ca/rsobie/Th...tm#TychoImages

its an image of a crater or something. beneath it and realted to it

"And from this image of the same area, from a different source, you
can see what appears to be, a platform, with material sitting on
it.....look at the left image, and in the center of the crater, you
will see where the hull of the moon was damaged by a projectile and
emergency foam as seen in the hi res photo above, was deployed to
prevent decompression."

on what the moon actually is

"..most likely is a battle star, left by Rama to protect the planet,
as is probably done with most life bearing planets in a somewhat
hostile universe. The fact that it is there, is enough to ward off
most would be attackers, as the capability of these space craft is
ominous in the extreme. However, it may not have been brought here by
Rama, because the oldest record of the moon in rock art, goes back
only 5,000 years. "

and furthermo
"Did someone not authorized, interfere with the development of this
planet In the past, against Federation rules, which has led mankind
to be incapable mentally spiritually and technically of managing the
ecology and environment and technical prowess of this planet....Could
that person have been Enki...[picture of a cylinder seal] This 5
thousand year old cylinder seal, from Mesopotamia, depicting Abraham
Isaac and Jacob with the solar system in the background, leads me to
believe it was"

about that federation:
"Is there such an organization as The United Federation of Planets and
did we of this timeline go forth and create it in our future after we
discovered the battle star? And then boldly go where no man has gone
before only to be photographed by the SOHO spacecraft during its
observations of the sun. "

and where do you get this information from, well the next header
explains it all
"Dreams Remote Viewing and Astral travel investigations"

also, if the skeptic newsgroup is not a science group, then why are
you posting to it?? why are you posting to any science groups, since
you have no scientific evidence for your 'information'??
Old March 8th 04, 05:26 AM
Rick Sobie

"Matthew Montchalin" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Mar 2004, Greg Crinklaw wrote:
|Oops forgot to PLONK you. Thanks for reminding me mate!

Never tell people they are plonked; it motivates them to morph.

Boy you guys have got this whole thing down to a science
haven't you.

Older guys, help the younger guys.

Old March 8th 04, 05:43 AM
Rick Sobie

"R.Schenck" wrote in message
om...
also, if the skeptic newsgroup is not a science group, then why are
you posting to it?? why are you posting to any science groups, since
you have no scientific evidence for your 'information'??

Skenk is it? Well it is customary Skenk, when someone crossposts to
a retard group like skeptic tank, to humor them and not
change the crossposting. In this way, as you go forth to make
their friends look like the retards they are, they might hesitate
in future, to embarass themselves and their friends in such
a meaningless way as they try and attempt to change the subject.

So as I was saying, regarding the Bunny that was squished by
Nasa, and the persons' attempt to deny this allegation,
the fact that the person felt it necessary to call on you
people to make his case, shows the world that he in fact
never had a case at all.

http://www.weirdload.com/nasa-shame.html
http://www.rense.com/general48/NASAA.HTM
http://www.enterprisemission.com/images/LAxpo/10.jpg

But let us not continue this silly argment when it is too late
to save the poor creature now. Instead lets share in
the joy of discovery and true scientific achievment of
The European Space Agency, for their tremendous work,
and their tremendous achievements accomplishing
in just a few short years, what JPL Nasa could not do
in 30.

Hazaah!

Check it out.
http://sci.esa.int/science-e/www/obj...objectid=34526

Old March 8th 04, 05:51 AM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article LtT2c.746770$ts4.169456@pd7tw3no, Rick Sobie
wrote:

"Matthew Montchalin" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Mar 2004, Greg Crinklaw wrote:
|Oops forgot to PLONK you. Thanks for reminding me mate!

Never tell people they are plonked; it motivates them to morph.

Boy you guys have got this whole thing down to a science
haven't you.

Older guys, help the younger guys.

Translation: Rick doesn't understand what 'plonk' means.

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, and Gummint Disinformation Agent
Old March 8th 04, 01:04 PM
Icarus

Ian Goddard wrote:

Some people propose that the object seen here

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/spotl..._20040304.html

photographed by the Mars Rover Opportunity and known as the
"bunny" may be evidence of Martian life. NASA's analysis
posted at that page concludes it was probably cloth torn from
the Rover's landing airbags.

NASA critics also claim that Opportunity was directed to drive
over the bunny in order to destroy it. I shall refute alleged
evidence for that incredible claim made by Richard Hoagland
and others...

Easily refuted by pointing out that the object had already gone
before the Rover left the lander:

http://www.envf.port.ac.uk/jr/object.html

Old March 8th 04, 03:10 PM
Ian Goddard

"Icarus" wrote:

Ian Goddard wrote:

Some people propose that the object seen here

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/spotl..._20040304.html

photographed by the Mars Rover Opportunity and known as the
"bunny" may be evidence of Martian life. NASA's analysis
posted at that page concludes it was probably cloth torn from
the Rover's landing airbags.

NASA critics also claim that Opportunity was directed to drive
over the bunny in order to destroy it. I shall refute alleged
evidence for that incredible claim made by Richard Hoagland
and others...

Easily refuted by pointing out that the object had already gone
before the Rover left the lander:

http://www.envf.port.ac.uk/jr/object.html

Excellent photo analysis! Hoagland claims that the bunny was edited
out of that second image. The specific claim I addressed in my post
was the allegation that the bunny was run over and the remnants of it
could be seen in the tire tracks. Anyone who took that seriously might
consider it to be evidence that bunny was not only destroyed, but was
edited out of the image you cite. I'll reinclude my counter-analysis
below since it was chopped out when this broken thread was started:

[...]

NASA critics also claim that Opportunity was directed to drive over
the bunny in order to destroy it. I shall refute alleged evidence
for that incredible claim made by Richard Hoagland and others:

http://www.weirdload.com/nasa-shame.html
http://www.rense.com/general48/NASAA.HTM
http://www.enterprisemission.com/images/LAxpo/10.jpg

The claim is supported by the appearance of a white area within
Opportunity's tire tracks and the inference: the bunny is whitish;
an area within the tracks is whitish; thus the area is the bunny
flattened. As the Weird Load page states: "All that remains of
the 'rabbit ears' is the white residue in the treadmarks."
See: http://www.weirdload.com/art/rovertracks.jpg

HOWEVER, the appearance of white areas in Rover-tire tracks is not
uncommon. Here are examples of similar white areas in tire tracks:

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...R2674R0M1.HTML
http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...P1131R0M1.HTML
http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...R0013R0M1.HTML

In my opinion the white areas are obviously where sand has been
flattened by the weight of the Rover and is reflecting sunlight.

[...]

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...vb%404 ax.com

Ian Goddard's Journal: http://iangoddard.net/journal.htm

"When we have lived any time, and have been accustomed to
the uniformity of nature, we acquire a general habit, by
which we always transfer the known to the unknown, and
conceive the latter to resemble the former." David Hume

Old March 8th 04, 11:49 PM
R.Schenck

"Rick Sobie" wrote in message news:QJT2c.746838$ts4.363843@pd7tw3no...
"R.Schenck" wrote in message
om...
also, if the skeptic newsgroup is not a science group, then why are
you posting to it?? why are you posting to any science groups, since
you have no scientific evidence for your 'information'??

Skenk is it? Well it is customary Skenk,

we like to pronounce it skank ova heaah.

[...]

yes, i saw it, pretty pictures. interesting that i don't see the same
flurry of posts and discussions about their pretty pictures.
Old March 9th 04, 04:58 AM
Rick Sobie

"Icarus" wrote in message ...
Ian Goddard wrote:

Some people propose that the object seen here

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/spotl..._20040304.html

photographed by the Mars Rover Opportunity and known as the
"bunny" may be evidence of Martian life. NASA's analysis
posted at that page concludes it was probably cloth torn from
the Rover's landing airbags.

NASA critics also claim that Opportunity was directed to drive
over the bunny in order to destroy it. I shall refute alleged
evidence for that incredible claim made by Richard Hoagland
and others...

Easily refuted by pointing out that the object had already gone
before the Rover left the lander:

http://www.envf.port.ac.uk/jr/object.html

No one is buying your frickin fairy tales.
The landers are in Antartica.
http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...0P2391L2M1.JPG

Images of the moon have appeared in the night sky in some of the photos.

You people are the worst frauds I have ever seen.

There are about 8 more little faux pas that you made as well that clearly
show, the landers are not on Mars, but are in fact, in Antarctica.

Old March 9th 04, 06:08 AM
The Bad Astronomer

"Icarus" wrote in message ...

Easily refuted by pointing out that the object had already gone
before the Rover left the lander:

http://www.envf.port.ac.uk/jr/object.html

Hey, that's great! I just wrote a series of pages debunking Hoagland's
claims, and I talk about the "bunny". May I link to this page from
mine? Maybe I should ask first: is that your site?

Thanks,

Phil

http://www.badastronomy.com
Old March 9th 04, 07:03 AM
Dan

In article nac3c.3342$Up2.2283@pd7tw1no,
Rick Sobie wrote:

"Icarus" wrote in message
Ian Goddard wrote:

[...]

One thing I wonder, if you'll forgive my Rumsfeld-speak, is
how do you know that what you know is all that there is to
know? That is, how do you know that NASA didn't purposely
post images from Antartica on their web site, knowing full
well you would spot them, so that you would /think/ that
they didn't go to Mars. All the while, they /really/ did go
to Mars, but are not posting those pictures.

I mean, you seem to think that the ESA is pretty competent.
How do you know that NASA is not just a front for the ESA?
Couldn't they just be playing with your head?