Steve Lindsey - Astronaut Liar

Old December 25th 08, 06:24 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default Tow The Line

Fred J. McCall wrote:

loonytoon

Is that some kind of super secret password?

Or a secret code word, or what?
Old December 25th 08, 09:26 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Ian Parker

Default Steve Lindsey - Astronaut Liar

On 25 Dec, 02:43, OM wrote:
On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 20:36:08 -0600, Pat Flannery
wrote:

That was one particular poster's big annoyance fixation here over the
years. :-)

...Still is, alas. It's really annoying to see someone quote an entire
post and just add one line of drivel that doesn't add anything to the
conversation at hand. And besides, it's a waste of bandwidth.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *OM

--

* ]=====================================[
* ] * OMBlog -http://www.io.com/~o_m/omworld* [

You have ignored the main point ANOMYMITY

- Ian Parker
Old December 25th 08, 10:26 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Dec 24, 9:24*pm, kT wrote:
Fred J. McCall wrote:
loonytoon

Is that some kind of super secret password?

Or a secret code word, or what?

These republican Mafia and Zionist/Nazis always speak in code. It's
also why they are usually a pretend-Atheist and don't belong to any
political group or party, so that as spooks and moles they can work
their debauchery on behalf of whomever's in charge.

~ BG
Old December 25th 08, 10:37 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Dec 24, 8:54*pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Ian Parker wrote:

:Getting onto the main point. Was he a liar. NASA receives a great many
:ideas from people, some good some cracked. I think what is being said
in a nutshell) is that NASA has not adopted their hobbyhorse.
:
:A winged vehicle may be the right answer in the far future. To me
:there are 3 areas.
:
:1) Conventional expendibles - the preferred NASA route.
:
:2) Winged vehicles - They are in fact being investigated.
:
:3) Nuclear - only suitable FROM LEO and likely to raise political
roblems.
:
:4) Ion propulsion - only suitable from LEO. A quadrature spacecraft
:could take astronauts to Mars
:
:Of those the only real possibility is "4".
:

Why?

:
:This leaves us with the
:more exotic possibilities. What about William Mook,
:

That's a pretty 'exotic possibility', since Willie Mook has been a
loon around here for decades. *At least he's more entertaining than
you, though.

Even though William Mook has been a devout Rothschild and republican
Mafia cabal minion in good standing, at least he shares a great deal
of documented information and even a little personal expertise that
some of us could put to good use.

I'm not sure I'd care to see William Mook within the BHO cabinet as a
science or technology adviser, but as an outside consultant and one-
man kind of do-everything think tank, he's far better than most.

~ BG
Old December 25th 08, 11:07 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Ian Parker

On 25 Dec, 01:50, Pat Flannery wrote:
Ian Parker wrote:
Eventually a robotic ecosystem will evolve, but it will be one that
excludes humans.

That's going to be a pretty limited ecosystem, as I rather doubt that
robots are going to create cybernetic mosquitoes that suck hydraulic
fluid out of them.

No but a VN machine will be a swarm of different robots each
controlled by AI and having a slightly different task.

- Ian Parker
Old December 26th 08, 01:55 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default Robert Mosley III of Austin, Texas USA

Ian Parker Non Grata wrote:
On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 12:26:01 -0800 (PST), Ian Parker, psychotic troll
babbled:

You have ignored the main point ANOMYMITY

The only "main point" is the one that's on your head, Ian.

Give us a real Christmas Gift this year: **** off and die.

Quoting Robert Mosley III from Austin, Texas USA from the headers :

Old December 26th 08, 03:10 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Pat Flannery

Ian Parker wrote:
No but a VN machine will be a swarm of different robots each
controlled by AI and having a slightly different task.

But I don't think you would call that a "ecosystem" any more than you
would call all the different tools in a home workshop a "ecosystem".

Pat
Old December 26th 08, 06:45 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

: wrote:
:
: That was one particular poster's big annoyance fixation here over the
: years. :-)
:
: ...Still is, alas. It's really annoying to see someone quote an entire
: post and just add one line of drivel that doesn't add anything to the
: conversation at hand. And besides, it's a waste of bandwidth.
:
:
:You have ignored the main point ANOMYMITY
:

You have ignore the main points STUPIDITY AND LUNACY.

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine
Old December 26th 08, 07:33 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Dec 25, 9:45*pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Ian Parker wrote:

:On 25 Dec, 02:43, OM wrote:
: On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 20:36:08 -0600, Pat Flannery : wrote:

:
: That was one particular poster's big annoyance fixation here over the
: years. :-)
:
: ...Still is, alas. It's really annoying to see someone quote an entire
: post and just add one line of drivel that doesn't add anything to the
: conversation at hand. And besides, it's a waste of bandwidth.
:
:
:You have ignored the main point ANOMYMITY
:

You have ignore the main points STUPIDITY AND LUNACY.

*only stupid."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Heinrich Heine

Odd coming from a Zionist/Nazi like yourself. What part of lousing
WWII didn't you get?

~ BG
Old December 26th 08, 03:17 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Ian Parker

On 26 Dec, 05:45, Fred J. McCall wrote:

:
:You have ignored the main point ANOMYMITY
:

You have ignore the main points STUPIDITY AND LUNACY.

Even if my posts are stupid which I do not believe they are (in any
case you are obliged to conclusively demostrate they are) this does
not compare with anomymity.

When I was a boy we were all taught that the sending of anonymous was
highly reprehensible. To me it conjures up images of Mafia type offers
that cannot be refused etc. etc.

If someone in working somewhere and comes across a genuine abuse of
power they have a right to protection. Someone like Professor
Luxenbourg who is examining the Qu'ran has a right to a degree of
protection. I fully accept this. If he was posting on the Qu'ran and
posting on let us say the probability of different readings he has a
point. I admire Luxenbourg tremendously. I admire him even if not all
he says is right.

However none of this applies to "bin(t) Al-kalb". He obviously belongs
to some sort of shady organization. Luxenbourg BTW is NOT anonymous.

- Ian Parker

Keep your belt tight. The recession is a time for tightening belts.
(reading on women's dress).

Steve Lindsey - Astronaut Liar kT Space Shuttle 151 December 29th 08 08:50 AM
Astronaut Steve MacLean Appointed President of the CSA (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 September 6th 08 06:26 PM
AG LIAR Rick Nelson Space Shuttle 0 February 7th 06 12:15 AM
Canadian Space Agency Astronaut Steve MacLean Honoured by Israeli Delegation Jacques van Oene Space Shuttle 0 July 21st 03 08:20 PM
Canadian Space Agency Astronaut Steve MacLean Honoured by Israeli Delegation Jacques van Oene Space Station 0 July 21st 03 08:20 PM