Luxury brands of watches are not sold at more than a 50% discount nomatter what. Even the most aggressive dealer will not give you this big of adiscount off the retail price. If the dealer is going to give you this good ofa discount its probably a fa

Old April 22nd 08, 07:15 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default Luxury brands of watches are not sold at more than a 50% discount nomatter what. Even the most aggressive dealer will not give you this big of adiscount off the retail price. If the dealer is going to give you this good ofa discount its probably a fa

Luxury brands of watches are not sold at more than a 50% discount no
matter what. Even the most aggressive dealer will not give you this
big of a discount off the retail price. If the dealer is going to give
you this good of a discount its probably a fake. Luxury brands are
also not sold at clearance or end of the season sales. There is no
need for the retailer to sell their valuable jewelry at such high
discounts.

Our website:http://www.watchec.com
Our rado watches link: http://www.watchec.com/wholesale_wat...a-watches.html
Our chanel watches link:http://www.watchec.com/wholesale_watches/