About those Black and White Rocks?

Old March 9th 04, 01:30 AM
jonathan

Default About those Black and White Rocks?

Does this show the body of water exited ...in a hurry?

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...P1941R0M1.HTML

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...P2218L6M1.HTML

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...P1917L0M1.HTML

Jonathan

Old March 9th 04, 06:50 AM
Chosp

"jonathan" wrote in message

Does this show the body of water exited ...in a hurry?

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...EFF14C8P1941R0
M1.HTML

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...EFF1155P2218L6
M1.HTML

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...EFF1500P1917L0
M1.HTML

You are undergoing a meltdown, Jonathan.
In some ways it is hard to watch.

Old March 10th 04, 02:10 AM
jonathan

"Chosp" wrote in message news:wUd3c.26266$h23.24969@fed1read06...

"jonathan" wrote in message

Does this show the body of water exited ...in a hurry?

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...EFF14C8P1941R0
M1.HTML

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...EFF1155P2218L6
M1.HTML

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...EFF1500P1917L0
M1.HTML

You are undergoing a meltdown, Jonathan.
In some ways it is hard to watch.

Do you discuss anything at all, or only insult?
I'm finding your replies keep reminding me of this
old poem. So what's your idea on why these
rocks look as they so? Do you have any
thoughts at all?

"A Face devoid of love or grace,
A hateful, hard, successful face,
A face with which a stone
Would feel as thoroughly at ease
As were they old acquaintances,
First time together thrown"

Old March 10th 04, 06:28 AM
Chosp

"jonathan" wrote in message

Does this show the body of water exited ...in a hurry?

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...EFF14C8P1941R0
M1.HTML

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...EFF1155P2218L6
M1.HTML

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...EFF1500P1917L0
M1.HTML

You are undergoing a meltdown, Jonathan.
In some ways it is hard to watch.

Do you discuss anything at all, or only insult?

I have responded to you virtually point for point.
I have pointed out rational and empirical flaws
in virtually every argument you have presented.
When I insult you it is because of what you represent
as much as you personally. I am offended by pompous
displays of ignorance. I am offended by anyone with the
pretense of absolute "mathematical certainty " in terms
of knowledge about the real world. You are almost an
iconographic representation of this form of behavior.

I'm finding your replies keep reminding me of this
old poem. So what's your idea on why these
rocks look as they so? Do you have any
thoughts at all?

I, also, have too many thoughts -
and not enough evidence.
I, however, am capable of recognizing
that there are simply too many variables at play
here - and I have yet to see a sufficient attempt
at refuting the current concretion hypothesis.
Certainly you haven't provided one.
While complexity science may yet have a valuable
part to play in all of this, you are doing it
and yourself a disservice.

"A Face devoid of love or grace,
A hateful, hard, successful face,
A face with which a stone
Would feel as thoroughly at ease
As were they old acquaintances,
First time together thrown"

Pobrecito.

Old March 10th 04, 10:03 AM
George

"jonathan" wrote in message

Does this show the body of water exited ...in a hurry?

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...EFF14C8P1941R0
M1.HTML

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...EFF1155P2218L6
M1.HTML

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...EFF1500P1917L0
M1.HTML

You are undergoing a meltdown, Jonathan.
In some ways it is hard to watch.

Please don't feed the trolls. Thanks.