Snarky digest, volume 2453597

Old August 11th 06, 07:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell
[email protected]

Default Snarky digest, volume 2453959

Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM, CK, POEE, KOTHASK, DSOCPL, EOTHIDIAUTP writes:

25 Newsgroups: demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell,ne.weather,alt.usenet.kooks

25 La guerre!

25 (C'est) Les Miserables

26 Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

26 Hmmm, I don't get a another UV point when re-litsed by the same person,
26 do I?

26 What is relevant to Classic "oar pin" Tholenator
26 " (or to OS/2) is in itself irrelevant, Classic
26 "oar pin" Tholenator ", as are both you and OS/2.
26 Go find a nice, long, pointed stake to sit on, and swivel on it.
26 We(tinw) will post whatever we (tinw) please to cooa, and you will only
26 be able to whine and cry. Forever.

27 Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

27 It has since occurred to me that -- duhhh -- Bartlo's latest litsing of
27 me should definitely count (even if FSS doesn't), as it is, after all,
27 the Pope ID, which has never previously been litsed, so that makes four
27 separate and distinct nyms (the Demon, Lola, TM#5, and PSGotuc, all of
27 which are easily connected to one another by anyone bothering to pay
27 the slightest attention to the headers and/or the sigs) anyway. So that
27 still makes ten. Since my other psot detailing my other UV points has
27 apparently gotten lost, I'll re-do it, but only with MIDs, this time.

27 That's only the FSS litsing, but sometimes I'm a completist geek.

27 The Demon of Mockery's first appearance in a Barfflow lits o' psests.

27 Comic relief -- the Snarky Post Edit of TRVTH!

27 Wherein I detail Scoville's lame attempt to net.KKKop me.

27 Scoville bawls on both usenet and his k00k****e that Shaw ignored his
27 net.KKKopping, the big meanies (Man, that's mileage).

27 Bowtie outs himself as Cooter, and attempts to con us into believing
27 he's a bunch of other k00ks, as well, which would make him insanely
27 busy on an astronomical scale, if true.

27 Graham "Pooh Bear" Stevenson net.KKKops teh Snarky, though I have no
27 idea how the war turned out, or if it actually happened. Two months
27 later, I was made a moderator of The Pagan Way on Yahoo...

27 So, Pooh Bear, Bratlo x 4, Sco-vile x 2, some anonymous coward, Bowtie,
27 and Tholok00k make ten. ESL! (I'll keep an eye out for Psylvia's, but I
27 doubt I'll find it.)

27 True. The only problem is knowing when you've got one -- sometimes,
27 they're very much non-obvious, until you're suddenly arguing about
27 eugenics with a True Believer. Or something. Incidentally, don't you
27 love the OS/2-free content of this poast?

27 disestablishmentarianistically 0.6989700043360188

28 Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,soc.men,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan .art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

28 La guerre!

28 (C'est) La Vie

29 Newsgroups: demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell,ne.weather,alt.usenet.kooks

29 La guerre!

29 (C'est) La Maison

30 Newsgroups: demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell,ne.weather,alt.usenet.kooks

30 La guerre!

30 (C'est) Laveau

31 Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt .fan.art-bell,ne.weather

31 Astrophysics, AIUI. He started making an asshole net.KKKop of himself
31 years before the Art Bell Show Incident occurred (again, AIUI), rising
31 to his first crescendo of k00kdom in 1998, believing that there was a
31 konspiracy of kookologists out to get him for debunking a UFO claim
31 that was based on the photo which made him famous in the first place.
31 Actually, only the saucerheads honestly care about that -- for
31 us(tinu), it's all about the paranoid obsession, not petty vengeance
31 (disallowed, that -- we(tinw) do have a few rules of order regarding
31 legitimate nominations, and vendetta is the biggest), as well as
31 bizarre science, wacko religion, extremist politics (usually involving
31 both of the previous items, or at least one of 'em), and assorted other
31 things (Michael Jackson obsession, for one, and marching drum corps.
31 Yes, marching drum corps.) too lengthy to lits here.

32 Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

32 OK, if that means I can claim my FSS sock...At least four unique points
32 from Bartlo, then, plus two from Scoville, plus one from Bowtie, plus
32 one from the new frogger, plus one from Tholenator equals nine, and I
32 just remembered the summer 2002 net.KKKopping by an alt.redheads k00k
32 (Graham? I don't really recall...He knew someone on Shaw's AUP Team,
32 anyway), which cost me a week's net.access -- TEN UV POINTS! If my
32 pre-AUK days count, that is.

32 Well, come now, be realistic. Getting a life is already a herculean
32 task for such a Greyfaced k00k, and now you want he should get a clue,
32 too?

32 transubstantiation 0.999999999999999

32 Flonk Leader #2 & #11 1/9

33 Newsgroups: demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical

33 Hmmmm, well, what about when multiple nyms of the same poster are
33 litsed? Last year, when I was using Pan for usenet, Barfflow litsed me
33 several times with each of the ones I'd been using in here, including
33 Text Medium No. 5 and Lola -- it's all in "Time for Snarky's
33 Sombrero?", in another reply to this thread, and I'll get to dinging
33 each nym when the post finally appears (it's only about 2000 lines, I
33 think) -- or do they count as sockpuppets? I tried to make it as
33 obvious as I could, but trippy, Dean, and Jason all thought I was
33 Leola, as did, apparently, alt.flame. Hang on, you replied to the other
33 post -- let's carry this on there.

33 Ahhhh, I see now. OK, makes sense.

33 Hmmm, did that last year, though...Oh, well, guess it was only with
33 Pan.

33 I don't think aaa-d exists, as far as Goo-Goo's concerned...

33 Well, duh, but still, it's fun to poke him.

33 The sadistic Demon of Mockery

What does that have to do with OS/2, snarky?

Old August 12th 06, 03:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_1_]

Classic "oar pin" Tholenator(tm) " tholed:

33 Hmmm, did that last year, though...Oh, well, guess it was only with
33 Pan.

33 I don't think aaa-d exists, as far as Goo-Goo's concerned...

33 Well, duh, but still, it's fun to poke him.

33 The sadistic Demon of Mockery

What does that have to do with OS/2, snarky?

escopet 0.445932545

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen
Old August 12th 06, 03:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy,demon.local,alt.astronomy.art-deco,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,ne.weather
Art Deco[_1_]

Default Snarky digest, volume 2453597

Snarky wrote:

What does any of that have to do with OS/2, Snarky?

A fair amount of it is mocking of OS/2, Classic "oar pin"
Tholenator(tm) ", but you don't seem able to
acknowledge that fact. Life is hard, isn't it? Oh, wait, you need to
get one first. Never mind.

Perhaps a few clues along the way as well.

Well, come now, be realistic. Getting a life is already a herculean
task for such a Greyfaced k00k, and now you want he should get a clue,
too?

"Arguing with kooks is pointless." -- a wise person posting to Usenet.

True. The only problem is knowing when you've got one -- sometimes,
they're very much non-obvious, until you're suddenly arguing about
eugenics with a True Believer. Or something. Incidentally, don't you
love the OS/2-free content of this poast?

Most refreshing, I say.

Oh, quite so! And as I understand it, I don't even need to make this a
x-post to rmc -- is that correct? He'll just digest it there, demand to
know its relevance to classical music no matter where it gets posted,
and make himself usenet's biggest hypocrite, biggest pedant *and*
biggest idiot ever, all at the same time?

Yup. My initial analysis of the named digests and the rmc digests
proved 100% accurate -- you have to make at least one poast to rmc in
order to be included there. But, tholobot doesn't try to separate
them, so the sections in the rmc digests are identical to the named
digests, regardless of the froups involved. I've always wondered how
much time he invests into the defeat of the antagonists. This new
scheme has to have resulted in an increase.

Astonishing, if so! Yads would
be /so/ jealous. The Yadsbot, of course, is a far inferior model, next to
the Tholenbot, but the end result is essentially the same, only more
incomprehensible with the Edmontonian from Surrey (England, not BC).

Have you seen Teh Tholenizer?

http://www.mdpub.com/tholen/tholenizer.html

forepart 0.277501918

floccinaucinihilipilification 3.141592653589793

disputation 0.303886546

transubstantiation 0.999999999999999

tetrarch 0.658401883

disestablishmentarianistically 0.6989700043360188

portly 0.137171990

presumptuous 0.08715574274765817

potulent 0.186741349

Old August 13th 06, 08:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy,demon.local,alt.astronomy.art-deco,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,ne.weather
Snarky

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 08:41:14 -0600, Art Deco wrote:
Snarky wrote:

[...]

So, IOW, the poast count in his Lits o' Haet is not only off due to not
reckoning with my multiple nyms, it's *way* off due to counting a vast
multitude of poasts not actually sent to rmc? That's...very...k00ky.

Astonishing, if so! Yads would
be /so/ jealous. The Yadsbot, of course, is a far inferior model, next to
the Tholenbot, but the end result is essentially the same, only more
incomprehensible with the Edmontonian from Surrey (England, not BC).

Have you seen Teh Tholenizer?

http://www.mdpub.com/tholen/tholenizer.html

Indeed, I even used it on Classic Tholenator several times. Yes. I
Tholenised Teh Tholenator. The universe may now end.

Incidentally, Teh Yadallee has somehow managed to avoid having a bot
named in /his/ (dis)honour, which I consider to be a huge failure of
reality. His poasts are usually even more terse than Tholenator's, and
more Ying-ish than Ying's, so a Yadalliser is called for. The only real
problem with this idea is the necessity of communicating with him first.
A conversation with Azathoth would prove to be less aggravating, or even
Tim Bruening...

forepart 0.277501918

floccinaucinihilipilification 3.141592653589793

disputation 0.303886546

transubstantiation 0.999999999999999

tetrarch 0.658401883

disestablishmentarianistically 0.6989700043360188

portly 0.137171990

presumptuous 0.08715574274765817

potulent 0.186741349

prattlesome 2.232630319679133

Hail Eris! Flonk Leader #2 & #11 1/9; mhm 29 x 21
The Discordian People's Most Powerful and Revered Being (without
portfolio)
Economic Left/Right: -7.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.38
Real email should go to gmail.com, otherwise the same as above.

Quotable quotes:
"Three OS's from corporate-kings in their towers of glass,
Seven from valley-lords where orchards used to grow,
Nine from dotcoms doomed to die,
One from the Dark Lord Gates on his dark throne
In the Land of Redmond where the Shadows lie.
One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them,
In the Land of Redmond where the Shadows lie."'

"Covert ace nudists in the Vatican!"

"Laws count, the US Constitution count more, and we need to have judges
on the bench who are going to Carry Out those laws, not Make Law or
Interpret Law." -- John "Easily" Shocked contradicts his own words on
the overriding importance of society's reluctance to accept
homosexuality, in Message-ID: brIDe.67062$Qo.12613@fed1read01

"For the most part, morality is universal." -- John "Easily" Shocked

"Bad stories are bad stories. We just call them as they are." -- DBurns
demonstrates his sheer cluelessness on Mar 9, 2002, at 6:25 pm, in
rec.arts.drwho

"Oh, and Snarky, if you're listening: **** you, Asshole! Enjoy the
few remaining days of your internet access." Kooky troll John Long
gets delusional, in Message-ID:

A sad little top-poster with the nym of "Choirboy" once lamed:

Well, gee, coming from an asshole like *you* ...
ESAD, ya 'ho bitch.

Please to be posting proof, you facile fridgemagnet.
-- replied the Aussie rapier, aka fnord/Affinity, in a now-lost message

"I have a dream...that one day the whole world will know the joy of
my nipples!" -- Stimpy

"The meek shall inherit the earth -- 2' x ~6' x 6' of it."

"If English was good enough for Jesus Christ, it's good enough for
these U-nited States!" -- an unknown politician, in a senate floor
debate over bilingual education.)

"The policeman isn't there to create disorder, the policeman is
there to preserve disorder" -- Mayor Richard Daley of Czechago,
September 23, 1968

"Moral: it's not a plot hole if two eyes and two brain cells can
solve it." -- Keith Goodnight, in atbvs, on NNTP-Posting-Date: Mon,
03 Jun 2002 16:46:02 EDT

"Kung fu's useful!"

"Bernadette, you ignorant oaf.
Bernadette, you brainless dullard.
Bernadette, you feeble-minded wag.
Bernadette, you blathering baboon.
Bernadette, you babbling boor.
Bernadette, you depraved dolt.
Bernadette, you stinking slimeball.
Bernadette, you yammering yak.
Bernadette, you lily-livered lush.
Bernadette, you hard-hearted hulk."
-- Mother Be Strange gets very hard on herself, in
MID:

"[Lurlean] would never dream of sleeping with a dog. The Bible's against
it. You don't seem to care what the Bible says, so she thought maybe you
gave that a try too -- in addition to sucking on Steve, letting him play
with your butt, and having seven different lesbian lovers in our bed."
-- Sistah Moonshine shocks a.p.h. with the revelation that she got it
off with "Romaine Brooks", in a now-vanished message

"I should have known my boss was evil when he called my jumping onto my
chair to praise the Lord out loud 'inappropriate behavior.'" -- Sistah
Moonshine: Oppressed Christian, in another vanished message

"I made a pact with the devil." -- Sistah Moonshine, from her dream
diary

"'drink that hooch,' they would say, 'and then smoke that joint. Bury
your head in that strange woman's crotch and bring her to a thunderous
climax with your tongue, then tell her no man could ever give her that
much pleasure in a thousand years. Tell her to leave her husband and
become a lesbian. Drip hot wax on that pervert's nutty buddies and then
charge him extra for the privilege.'" -- Sistah Moonshine is now working
on an erotic epic to outmatch Anne Rice.

"Roe V Wade has zero bearing on my existence other than it affects it
adversely."
-- Johnny Wentzky never had much truck with "logic".

"You are the GOD-DAMNED, IGNORANT LIAR here.
Now, that is not me taking the Lord's name in vain."
-- John Wentzky: Living proof of the Death of Irony, in Message-ID:

"Stupidity excuses nothing. It's only a reason...." -- Phxbrd

"The whining has just begun." -- John Wentzky

"It's not nice to misrepresent Mother Nature."

"Gay men deserve to die." -- John Wentzky

Joseph Bartlo wrote:
A big mean meanie and heavyweight kookologist responding to my text
and making me look like a colossal idiot. No more whinges to this mean
person who keeps pounding my ass into the ground - you go on the lits
of people who have trounced me. The state I left that group was
embarassing to me. There were too many posts to follow them all, and I
know a lot of people were saying mean things about me - but a few
sucked up. So it was best at that point rather than to browse all the
crap to simply make a standard post telling people a lot of bull****
I'd just made up. I did that on many other groups, but the war is only
fought here. If anyone thinks I am the least bit kidding, consider how
long this has been going, how little I have accomplished (i.e., how
much the mean, mean kookologists have changed everything), and that I
have a lot of goats to blow.

-- in MID:

"America is supposed to be the world's melting pot,
so melt!!" -- from some BBS

"There are no governors anywhere."

"The personal _is_ political."

"If humans decline to exercise faith, then an
omnipotent God is impotent." -- Teresita, x-posted to APH

"Gabrielle?! Monkey-man, you bring her back! You know, you two are
beginning to irritate me with these obsessions of yours!
Fish don't just catch themselves!" -- Xena, "Fins, Femmes, &
Gems" (64/318)

"This bandwidth has been rescued from AOL." -- mimus

No-one expects the Fannish Inquisition!

Note: This .sigfile is not for discussion in rec.music.classical, and is
now on-topic in comp.os.os2.advocacy, but I will only reply to either
positive or thoughtful posts on it there.
Old August 13th 06, 03:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy,demon.local,alt.astronomy.art-deco,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,ne.weather
Art Deco[_1_]

Snarky wrote:

[...]

Yup and yup.

[...]

Heh heh.

forepart 0.277501918

floccinaucinihilipilification 3.141592653589793

disputation 0.303886546

transubstantiation 0.999999999999999

tetrarch 0.658401883

disestablishmentarianistically 0.6989700043360188

portly 0.137171990

presumptuous 0.08715574274765817

potulent 0.186741349

prattlesome 2.232630319679133