Gravity

Old June 13th 05, 10:05 PM
Piet den Dulk

Dear Astronomers/ Physicists,

This link does satisfy my answer just for now.
http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/as...s/980601a.html

It gives me a good reason for assumption. To consider it like
electromagnetic interactions suits me.
I like the idea of interaction with Virtual Particles, so that it could
ignore the event horizon, because it is not ordinary matter and it decays
very fast so it could travel different velocities within the quantum world,
hence the uncertainty principle.

For now I rest with this idea and I'm gonna read other ideas and stuff about
gravity and universe stuff as wel. So my thoughts would not be statical. I
never want to stick too much to something but on the other hand to find a
solution or answer could as wel give motivations to pick up more things.

Piet den Dulk,
Netherlands

"Piet den Dulk" wrote in message
Dear Physicists/Astronomers,

I allready started this discussion at the Physics usenet. But I want to

know
if this newsgroup could give other insights to me.

Some scientists like Hawking tried to combine General Relativity and

Quantum
Mechanics to do predictions about our universe.Thus add gravity as a

fourth
fundamental force to quantum Mechanics. And add a new boson, the graviton

it. Ok it is hypothetical. I know that. But if gravitons is the mechanism

atract other bodies. How could a blackhole ever atract a star? because the
escape speed from a blackhole should be faster then the speed of light.

Thus
if someone like Hawking asumes that gravitons are the force that atract
other bodies then how could it atract a star or something else. Because

the
statement that nothing travels faster then light and that nothing(except
Hawking Radiation) can escape from a blackhole thus not even light.

And why add that fourth force anyway? if you allready assume that curved
space/time atracts bodies then there is no need for that hypothetical
graviton unless both have different functions.

Best regards,
Piet den Dulk (Netherlands)

Old June 13th 05, 10:08 PM
Piet den Dulk

Yes I like the snowflake Idea !!!

Piet

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Hi Piet den Dulk (of the Netherlands) I have no thesis. Your talking to
an old little schooling man. I'm well read,love science,and like to
come up with sayings to make my ideas(theories) memorable. I think you
liked my making universes and snow flakes relative. It took 60 years for
people to stop laughing at my equation G=EMC^2. Reality is I like to
see people laugh(try to do it all the time) Reality is if not for my
son giving me a Web TV for my birthday 7 years ago I would be working on
a car,taking pictures,or mowing. Piet never thought I could ever type.
Nice part of the internet is you meet people that you would like to be
friends with in real life. I refer to my web friends as being virtual.
A thought just jumped in What if there are virtual universes? See
that's what being in this group is all about I can spell out any weird
thought that comes to mind. So far every morning I wake up find
myself alive(lucky me) and start typing a morning thought. Bert PS
Raining very hard