Where Are the Einsteinians?

Old June 25th 16, 09:53 AM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default Where Are the Einsteinians?

Another famous Einsteinian is jumping from the sinking ship:

http://www.scoopnest.com/user/ProfBr...00830994735104
Brian Cox, Professor of Particle Physics at the University of Manchester and The Royal Society Professor for Public Engagement in Science, June 23, 2016: "Arrived at a hotel with a modem cable in the drawer. I'm worried Einstein was wrong."

Almost all Einsteinians have already left the sinking ship - the pioneer was John Baez who had been Einsteiniana's Tomas de Torquemada:

https://edge.org/response-detail/11356
John Baez 2008: "One of the big problems in physics - perhaps the biggest! - is figuring out how our two current best theories fit together. On the one hand we have the Standard Model, which tries to explain all the forces except gravity, and takes quantum mechanics into account. On the other hand we have General Relativity, which tries to explain gravity, and does not take quantum mechanics into account. Both theories seem to be more or less on the right track - but until we somehow fit them together, or completely discard one or both, our picture of the world will be deeply schizophrenic. [....] So, I eventually decided to quit working on quantum gravity."

http://c6.quickcachr.fotos.sapo.pt/i...2108_dBrrH.png

Pentcho Valev