Black Holes Create Their Own Universe

Old December 3rd 14, 11:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Black Holes Create Their Own Universe

On Friday, November 7, 2014 10:43:11 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
They take from our universe,and continually add to theirs. They reach a point in spacetime. I call this "CRITICAL MASS DENSITY" they explode & Implode and return all they toke Reality is black holes added life TreBert

AA A universe without intelligent thinking need not exist. I was going to say "Intelligent life,but Treb made me go with thinking. He being a computer sees "life" in a different state of being. TreBert
Old December 4th 14, 01:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, December 3, 2014 3:43:44 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Friday, November 7, 2014 10:43:11 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
They take from our universe,and continually add to theirs. They reach a point in spacetime. I call this "CRITICAL MASS DENSITY" they explode & Implode and return all they toke Reality is black holes added life TreBert

AA A universe without intelligent thinking need not exist. I was going to say "Intelligent life,but Treb made me go with thinking. He being a computer sees "life" in a different state of being. TreBert

Silicon life can be viable.

Double-A

Old December 4th 14, 01:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Wednesday, December 3, 2014 3:43:44 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

AA A universe without intelligent thinking need not exist.

but AA is proof that it does exist. Brain dead life forms do exist. I think he loves anonymous bud , i.e. SOlley.

Old December 4th 14, 09:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Thursday, December 4, 2014 11:39:13 AM UTC-8, Saul Levy wrote:
I'M NOT AT ALL ANONYMOUS, FAKELYING ARCIE****!

Saul Levy

which is what u said a decade ago, using 'never anonymous bud' a type of mental illness u posses. lolz.
Old December 5th 14, 09:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Thursday, December 4, 2014 2:09:59 PM UTC-8, Saul Levy wrote:
sure I DID, PUSSY BREATH.

did u get a license when u married that camel?