forum for astronomy

Old February 1st 04, 02:26 PM
Passero

Default forum for astronomy

I've just set up a forum about astronomy. There you can discuss about
everything concerning astronomy. There aren't many topics yet, therefore i
would ask you to participate on the forum so it has possibilities to grow
and become a huge forum.
here's the link: http://astroforum.passero.be

Old February 4th 04, 10:17 PM
Guth/IEIS~GASA

"Passero" wrote in message ...
I've just set up a forum about astronomy. There you can discuss about
everything concerning astronomy. There aren't many topics yet, therefore i
would ask you to participate on the forum so it has possibilities to grow
and become a huge forum.
here's the link: http://astroforum.passero.be

I certainly hope this new forum is open to other than Mars, other than
NASA status quo or else.

Folks have got to stop focusing upon the likes of Mars and of darn
near anything other associated with our NASA. I mean, my God, Mars has
been frozen solid and of otherwise irradiated to death for thousands
of years, not to mention pulverised in the past and of what's ongoing
by those pesky meteorites. At least as of so far, all that's been
recently learned is exactly what we already knew.

And so what if we located some remains of even an advanced
civilization that once upon a time survived on Mars. It's way too
freaking spendy just getting there, and we've NOT a workable solution
for retrieving one kilogram, much less a tonne worth of anything from
another planet. Remember folks, there's still not independent proof
that we've managed to retrieve one gram directly from our own moon, at
the very least we have NOT even a working prototype instrument lunar
lander, much less a pilotted craft. In other words, you folks need to
get a grip and/or another life, either that or an alternative Borg
collective that has not been infected by the sorts of NSA/DoD Trojan
Horse virus affecting all of what our NASA is involved with.

Even of the highly published notion of pondering over some Earth like
monster planet that's 150 light years distant seems hardly worth going
for, much less flushing billions into some one-way probe that the next
ten thousand generations will not obtain squat worth of anything.
Worse yet would be having to expedite another spendy though apparently
expendable shuttle crew upon upgrading Hubble is simply morbid, and so
far out of whack that even Charles Manson would be proud, backed up by
the likes of Hitler and those Cathar exterminating Popes, with our
very own warlord GW Bush bringing up the rear with his educational
"high standards and accountability" and of that ultimate "so what's
the difference" policy.

BTW; if to be looking from the outside in, from a great distance such
as even Sirius; How likely is it that a carbon and H2O based planet
within our solar system could be identified, and if so, which one of
our planets would become the most likely candidate (remembering that
Earth's atmosphere is not only damn thin but rather of low density,
plus surrounded by a relatively horrific zone of radiation)?

If you simply must insist upon spending billions and of wasting
technology and expertise on something that can't directly benefit
humanity, while creating as much artificial CO2 as possible, at least
try looking at Sirius and of research into the 110,000 year cycle of
life giving UV illumination that's establishing upon something that's
way more likely as to reveil where our creators and/or DNA came from
in the first place, as that's but 8.64 ly. With only the existing
laser technology that we've had for a couple of decades, those reply
packets and/or streaming images (via laser and/or microwave) could
have been coming in as we speak. Meaning that we might not have the
proper laser spectrum detection knowhow to be receiving by way of
photons but, surely anyone looking at our relatively dim solar system
should have been more than capable of detecting laser packets emitting
from such a dumbfounded planet as Earth.

Otherwise, try focusing yourself upon getting the lunar space elevator
(LSE-CM/ISS) up and running. Once this nifty elevator is established,
only then will the mining of lunar 3He become viable, among so many
other considerations, all of which can directly improve things for
humanity, and within an affordable as well as obtainable goal that's
way past due.

If you elect to think our moon is somehow "off limits" and/or "taboo",
then try out a little local area code calling to/from Venus, as that's
not only taking far less than a penny on any probe dollar, but focused
upon where other life NOT as we know it has to be existing in spite of
our ignorance, arrogance and greed, as there's something on Venus as
of at least 14 years ago that's not microbe, but more than likely
lizard folk like, and perchance even Cathar by nature. Remembering
that unlike Mars, on Venus it's not being irradiated to death nor
currently being pulverised by meteorites, and there's absolutely no
shortage of energy, and that with said energy all sorts of
insurmountable issues become surmountable. Remember also that the
thick and dense atmosphere of Venus is a super terrific positive
attribute, just the opposit of what our NASA and NASA moderated
publications have to say.

Of course, if your Borg implants have been flashing that "blue screen
of death" message, then perhaps you shouldn't bother yourself with the
truth, as that could prove CPU fatal.

Latest Sirius entry (Feb. 03, 2004):
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-sirius-trek.htm

BTW; There's still way more than a darn good chance of there being
other life of some sort existing on Venus:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm

Some good but difficult warlord readings: SADDAM HUSSEIN and The SAND
PIRATES
http://mittymax.com/Archive/0085-Sad...andPirates.htm

David Sereda (honest ideas and notions upon UV energy), for best
impact on this one, you'll really need to barrow his video tape:
http://www.ufonasa.com

The latest round of insults to this Mars/Moon/Venus class action
injury:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-what-if.htm

Some other recent file updates:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-gwb-moon.htm