Blowhard Tholen

Old April 7th 04, 09:24 PM

Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.pets.rabbits,triangle.general,nyc.transit ,alt.tv.snl,alt.troll,alt.spam,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Subject: antagonists digest, volume 2453101

Newsgroups: sci.astro,alt.pets.rabbits,triangle.general,nyc.tr ansit,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.troll,alt.spam
Subject: Deranged Davie Tholen

Newsgroups: nyc.transit,triangle.general,alt.pets.rabbits,sci. astro,alt.fan.art-bell,soc.culture.jewish
Subject: This newsgroup is abused by racists and nazis

Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.pets.rabbits,tri angle.general,nyc.transit,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.spam,alt.devilbunnies

Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.pets.rabbits,triangle.general,nyc.transit ,alt.spam,alt.troll,alt.devilbunnies

Newsgroups: alt.pets.rabbits,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,rec.music.classical,triangle.genera l,nyc.transit,alt.troll,alt.spam,alt.usenet.kooks
Subject: cross-posters digest, volume 2453101

Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astrology,alt.astrology. metapsych,sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.pets.r abbits,triangle.general,nyc.transit,alt.spam

Newsgroups: misc.survivalism,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.autos.driving,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astrol ogy,sci.astro,ne.weather,alt.pets.rabbits,nyc.tran sit
Subject: Pest posts, April 5

Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.pets.rabbits,triangle.general,nyc.transit ,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Subject: antagonists digest, volume 2453100

Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.pets.rabbits,tri angle.general,nyc.transit,alt.fan.art-bell

Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.pets.rabbits,triangle.general,nyc.transit

Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.pets.rabbits,nyc.transit
Subject: Are Modern Astronomers Low-Grade Morons?

Newsgroups: triangle.general,rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.pets.rabbits,nyc.transit

Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.pets.rabbits,triangle.general,nyc.transit
Subject: ****ing Tholen

Newsgroups: misc.survivalism,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.autos.driving,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astrol ogy,sci.astro,ne.weather,alt.pets.rabbits,nyc.tran sit,triangle.general,rec.music.classical

Newsgroups: sci.astro,alt.pets.rabbits,alt.fan.art-bell,nyc.transit,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet,triangle.general
Subject: Assaholic Tholen

Newsgroups: ne.weather,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music.cl assical,alt.pets.rabbits,triangle.general,nyc.tran sit

Newsgroups: alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.music.john-tesh,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical,sci.astr o,alt.fan.madonna,alt.fan.britney-spears,alt.tv.snl,alt.music.weird-al,soc.culture.jewish
Subject: antagonists digest, volume 2453098

Carl R. Osterwald cross-posted to:

Newsgroups: sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell

DrPostman cross-posted to:

Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astrology,alt.astrology. metapsych,sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.pets.r abbits,triangle.general

Phoenix|Master|Boss|Anna Konda|Klytus|Davie Tholen|Cujo cross-posted to:

Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.astrology,alt.us enet.kooks

Peter J. Ross cross-posted to:

Newsgroups: ne.weather,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music.cl assical

bookman cross-posted to:

Newsgroups: misc.survivalism,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.autos.driving,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astrol ogy,sci.astro,ne.weather,alt.pets.rabbits,nyc.tran sit

Clave cross-posted to:

Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astrology,alt.astrology. metapsych,sci.astro,rec.music.classical
Subject: cross-posters digest, volume 2453100

Lenny Abbey cross-posted to:

Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.pets.rabbits,nyc.transit

nightingale cross-posted to:

Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.pets.rabbits,nyc.transit

Beavers are Good Eating cross-posted to:

Newsgroups: ne.weather,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music.cl assical

Emmett Heinz Curley Bartlo cross-posted to:

Newsgroups: alt.astrology,rec.music.classical

Cypherpunk writes:

606 10? How was it 10?

606 Idiot! Stop antagonizing me.

606 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

606 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
606 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
606 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

606 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

607 Plugger the kit killing putz AKA Deranged Davie Tholen wrote:

607 Oh, what's the matter, Plugger? Is he getting to youz?

607 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

607 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
607 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
607 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

607 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

608 Is that right?

608 Youz mean like rabbits are better than cats or Tholen is a kook.

608 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

608 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
608 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
608 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

608 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

609 Another day, another digest.

609 Still cheating, huh putz?

609 What is your obsession with my signature, Tholen?

609 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

609 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
609 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
609 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

609 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

610 It helps prove he's a troll/kook.

610 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

610 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
610 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
610 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

610 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

611 Yadda, yadda, yadda. Man, have youz got a burr up your ass.

611 What, exactly, is your issue with my signature?

611 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

611 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
611 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
611 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

611 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

612 Tholen has OCD. He doesn't enjoy it. He just does it.

612 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

612 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
612 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
612 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

612 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

613 LOL!!! Youz are pathetic compared to Tholen. Youz ought to take a leaf
613 out of his book.

613 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

613 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
613 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
613 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

613 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

614 I think he needs another enema. Quick! I'll hold him down and youz get
614 the fire hose.

614 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

614 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
614 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
614 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

614 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

615 And I can see youz too, Brendan. Ready Mr. Music?

615 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

615 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
615 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
615 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

615 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

616 Yes, this is true. I can vouch for this.

616 I almost read that as FTL! LOL!!! Butt, yes, Tholen is a hypocrite.
616 Ken and his crap is off-topic here. I don't know why the moron doesn't
616 post to the maths newsgroups butt Tholen should rip into him.

616 I think he has one already. Its a bummer of a birthmark.

616 I don't see what the big deal is with this. Its far into the future
616 to be discussing now, for starters.

616 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

616 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
616 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
616 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

616 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

617 What grade of moron would Tholen be?

617 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

617 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
617 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
617 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

617 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

618 What is your obsession with my signature?

618 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

618 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
618 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
618 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

618 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

619 Plugger the kit killing putz AKA Tubular Bell Tholen wrote:

619 LOL!!! Plugger reveals his sexual fantasy about Tholen.

619 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

619 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
619 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
619 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

619 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

620 Why not! Tholen's book only has one page and 3 or 4 lines on it anyway.
620 Bartlo can't possibly go wrong!

620 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

620 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
620 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
620 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

620 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

621 Plugger the kit killing kook AKA Tubular Boob Tholen wrote:

621 He's not the only one, Plugger. Youz better keep taking your meds.

621 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

621 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
621 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
621 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

621 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

622 Yes, he is.

622 BTW, are beavers tastier than wabbits?

622 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

622 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
622 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
622 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

622 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

623 And, of course, because youz snipped the newsgroups, Tholen won't
623 get to see your witty reply.

623 Yep, they are, aren't they?

623 I reckon it was Stan the whiney putz and holocaust denying air midi-sequencer.

623 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

623 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
623 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
623 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

623 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

What does any of that have to do with any of the newsgroups to which
you've posted them, Cypherpunk?

Carl R. Osterwald writes:

Then why did you post it to sci.astro, Osterwald, as well as ADDING
two other newsgroups in the process?

14 To demonstrate your hypocricy in groups where you are on-topic.

You're erroneously presupposing that I'm on-topic in any of the
newsgroups to which you've posted, Osterwald.

14 Your
14 one-at-a-time posts of the same whines are cross posting, regardless of
14 the newsgroups line.

You're erroneously presupposing that I'm whining, Osterwald.

14 Since your list does not contain your own name,

Of course not, given that I do not antagonize myself, Osterwald.

14 you are a hypocrite.

What does your unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with any
of the newsgroups to which you've cross-posted, Osterwald?

15 He hypocritically multiposts the same drivel into lots of other groups,
15 one at a time.

You're erroneously presupposing that I've posted "drivel", Osterwald,
unless, of course, you're referring to all the quoted material from
others.

15 Looks obsessive to me.

How it looks to you is irrelevant, Osterwald, and your statement is
rather ironic.

15 It is also deceptive in that "antagonist,"
15 "off-topic," and "non sequitur" refer only to people that he has a
15 problem with, and not everyone that posts off-topic to sci.astro.

You're erroneously presupposing that I have a "problem" with those
people, Osterwald.

15 For example, ken and his FLT "proof" is not on the lists.

Of course, Osterwald, given that they don't involve me.

15 But he begs for it.

What does your unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with any
of the newsgroups to which you've cross-posted, Osterwald?

15 He might as well paint a large target on his back.

Classic rationalization of your own antagonistic behavior, Osterwald.

DrPostman writes:

133 How does all this counting help you in any way?

134 ARE you enjoying the abundance?

What does any of that have to do with any of the newsgroups
to which you cross-posted it, DrPostman?

Phoenix|Master|Boss|Anna Konda|Klytus|Davie Tholen|Cujo writes:

92 Why are you stalking, stalker?

What does your erroneous presupposition of stalking have to do with any
of the newsgroups that you ADDED to the distribution, Phoenix?

Peter J. Ross writes:

89 What does that have to do with any of the newsgroups to which you've
89 obsessively multiposted it,

Classic evasion of the question on your part, Ross.

89 Davie?

What does your attribution problem have to do with any of the newsgroups
to which you've posted, Ross?

bookman writes:

4 D'ya think that he should start with the Bottom of the Page, though?

4 ESL!

What does any of that have to do with astronomy, bookman?

Clave writes:

2 Abundantly!

What does that have to do with any of the newsgroups to which you've
cross-posted it, Clave?

Lenny Abbey writes:

1 I think his grade is "Ph.D."

1 What is your grade?

What does that have to do with classical music, Abbey?

nightingale writes:

1593 I wonder which of your claims he is calling erroneous. Perhaps you
1593 overstate your case when you say "The world awaits your answer".

1594 I guess you won't be responding then.

1594 LOL!

1595 Piled higher and deeper?

What does any of that have to do with classical music, nightingale?

Beavers are Good Eating writes:

1 spam content removed

1 Tholen, you're a sick MF.

What does your antagonism have to do with any of the newsgroups to which
you've cross-posted it?

Emmett Heinz Curley Bartlo writes:

358 So ****ing WHAT, Tholokook?

What does your ironic posting of bandwidth-hogging antagonism have to
do with classical music, Bartlo?