You Have The FORCE...

Old August 25th 03, 05:41 AM
Abhi

Default You Have The FORCE...

David Robbins wrote in message

"Abhi" wrote in message

davidoff404 wrote in message

Abhi wrote in message
m...
Born on 15 April 1970, I am Aries, I am Ram.

You are also a complete loon.

This is the most fundamental reason why I am here!

at least he admits it.

You are again trying to divert my attention. Why don't you tell me some flaw
in logic in FIG.2?

http://www.geocities.com/action_device

-Abhi.

Old August 25th 03, 06:53 AM
Abhi

Bill Vajk wrote in message
Abhi wrote:

Look at FIG. 2. http://www.geocities.com/action_device Where is the

flaw?

We've know about this in the US for a long time now,
perhaps since just after World War 1. It has a code
word name. We call it a skyhook and they're so handy
that people, especially tenderfoot boy scouts, are
forever looking for them.

I have read about this "skyhook" few days ago. I serched google. There are
thousands of pages on "skyhook". I didn't find something you are talking
which I can relate to this action device. Can you please give me some link?

-Abhi.

Old August 25th 03, 07:09 AM
Abhi

Bill Vajk wrote in message
Abhi wrote:

The Ghost In The Machine

Right.

You *have* built this thing and tested it, I hope?

I was indeed emotionally crashed when I was developing this design. In

last
two months, my moral was at lowest state. For the first time in my life,

was just crying like a child alone in this room. I am just taking my own
time and gathering strength day by day.

You are standing on ground and if I tell you to take one simple step.

You
will take it very easily. But if I tell you that there is 2 feet wide

and
six thousand Km deep valley before you, then you will be forced to think
thousand time.

And even if you cross this valley, just wonder, what the hell is on

other
side?

The short version answer is no.

The intermediate length version is, "The excuse for not
proving the presented ideas is mental illness."

Aha.... Let me make one thing absolutely clear here. You people in this NG
has helped me and I am indebted for that. I was supposed to tell you first.
But you would have called me "idiot" if I had not gone to patent office
first. But after coming from patent office, it was this NG on which I first
posted this action device. As I said, I am not thinking about my "Time
Theory" right now and I am not after proving that.

Now once again, I find myself dragged in irrelevent conversation. Why don't
you come to point and tell me logical flaw in this action device?

-Abhi.

Old August 25th 03, 07:35 AM
Abhi

wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 19:34:59 -0700, "Abhi"
wrote:

I really don't want to develope equations or theory in HI-SCI-FI

language. I
want proof of my theory first. I want to see basics of my theory in

action,
not just in words. This was basic action plan right from very first day.

-Abhi.

It is difficult to evaluate your proposition, unless you want us to
*LIE* about gravity.

What is TRUTH and what is LIE. Let us find it by applying logic and action.
From last 10 months, I was thinking over design through which unidirectional
force can be generated. Hundreds of designs, improving my theory, applying
logic, utmost imaginative power. I was not washing my cloths or cleaning my
room. I was not sleeping for whole nights. Eating some time just "vada pav",
my weight was decreasing, my job was threatened, just crying like child and
I got this one. Isn't is so simple? I have gone through such complicated
designs that I can write a book and explain logic why those designs can not
work.

Gravity. I have fallen in deep love with gravity from last three years. It
is God. The supreme force. Does gravity exists? Yes, then God does exist. I
am fortunate to go closer to God. But still it remains to understand,
whether He is most noble, kind and loving supreme force in this universe or
most brutal, repressive and evil force in this universe.

Time will tell.

-Abhi.

Old August 25th 03, 07:37 AM
Abhi

Chosp wrote in message

"Abhi" wrote in message

The Ghost In The Machine wrote in
message ...
In sci.physics, Abhi

wrote
on 23 Aug 2003 12:48:32 -0700
:
Born on 15 April 1970, I am Aries, I am Ram. And My ruling Action
Planet Mars is coming closer to earth on 27 August 2003 in last

60,000
years. There is sheer vacuum, darkness, silence spread in my entire
future life. You can't make me more angry.

Click this..

http://www.geocities.com/action_device

Look at the design of this Action Device. Look at figure 2. Think

over
it. Use your logical powers. Use your mathematical powers. Ask me
questions how does I have applied my "Time Theory" in this device.

Do
not look at the things as they "seem" to be. But look at them as

they
really ARE. And ask why they are so. But you don't have enough time,

don't have enough time. We need ACTION.

Now you have the FORCE. Someone of you is going to get chance which
come only in billion years.

-Abhi.

[...]

In other words, you have neither built nor tested anything.

You have the force. You people just try to understand gravity of
situation...

-Abhi.

Old August 25th 03, 10:54 AM
Abhi

Bill Vajk wrote in message
Abhi wrote:

Bill Vajk :

Abhi wrote:

Look at FIG. 2. http://www.geocities.com/action_device Where is the

flaw?

We've know about this in the US for a long time now,
perhaps since just after World War 1. It has a code
word name. We call it a skyhook and they're so handy
that people, especially tenderfoot boy scouts, are
forever looking for them.

I have read about this "skyhook" few days ago. I serched google. There

are
thousands of pages on "skyhook". I didn't find something you are talking
which I can relate to this action device. Can you please give me some

link?

First you must consider all the reasons why you haven't found
the reference you sought in google, then from among them select
the most likely reason, and in that search for truth you
will have been led to the correct answer.

Bill, do you remember we talking in "dry run" thread about whether there is
something simple like wheel on this earth which has gone unnoticed? I was
just thinking at that time over a simple design to generate unidirectional
force. Now I have it.

Till this date, you have not told me why the bicycle went uninvented until
1816 when only two simple wooden wheels were necessary for its existence.
What special tools were invented in 1815 or so which prevented it coming
into existence until 1816.

And about your skyhook, what the hell it is? Can you draw some figure to
explain it?

-Abhi.

Old August 25th 03, 10:55 AM
Abhi

Bill Vajk wrote in message
Abhi wrote:

Now once again, I find myself dragged in irrelevent conversation. Why

don't
you come to point and tell me logical flaw in this action device?

I did.

No, you did NOT.

-Abhi.

Old August 25th 03, 10:59 AM
Abhi

The Ghost In The Machine wrote in
message ...
In sci.physics, Abhi

wrote
on Sun, 24 Aug 2003 20:25:56 -0700
:

[...]

Uh...is that a "yes" or a "no"? :-)

To be or not to be. Catch 22. If I fly this design, I will go insane. But
when I will regain my sanity, I must fly it and again I will go insane.

-Abhi.

Old August 25th 03, 11:13 AM
Abhi

Bill Vajk wrote in message
Abhi wrote:

Perhaps I understand "ground reality" of this NG better now.

Actually, no. It is worse than you can imagine but
that's an issue quite divorced from your present
circumstance.

If you want to learn something real, start with this:

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/VectorAddition.html

Um..? Bill, can you please spend some time applying this vector addition to
my fig. 2 and explain why it will not remain stationary in space and why the
direction of restoring force in both springs will not be towards point E 11?

Despite the prevalence such generalized approaches
in your country, philosophical solutions simply
aren't applicable to questions about science and
technology.

If you want to do science, abandon philosophy as
a primary tool.

Call it philosophy or science. I just don't care. I just want to understand
that force of life which turn matter in thinking machine and try to
understand itself, flow from one generation to other for millions of years
without losing its power. I just want to know for what purpose and how it
was created. So far origin of universe is concerned, I believe, I have
answer. It is just "nothing" ( vacuum, space, time, gravity, energy) from
which this universe is created.

-Abhi.

Old August 25th 03, 05:47 PM

In article ,
Abhi wrote:
I was not washing my cloths or cleaning my room.

Then at least you've discovered how to generate a unidirectional force
away from yourself.