ascertainment...

Old August 18th 03, 12:50 PM
Cardinal Chunder

Default ascertainment...

Pietro Sommavilla wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/judoka_61/Sock_Puppets

judoka_61

You seem to be arguing from the point of incredulity:

"I cannot understand how X (e.g. pyramids, lines, crystal skulls etc.)
happened, therefore it must be space aliens"

Sadly for you, such an argument is so painfully weak that it's a wonder
that you can't recognise this for yourself without inflicting it on others.

Just because YOU don't understand does not mean some wacky unsupported
premise is right. Besides which, nothing you cited approaches anything
remotely difficult to understand, either because it is not true, or
because (for example the pictures) it could be accomplished by normal
human beings using everyday materials and tools with no space aliens
required at any stage.

I can well imagine that in two thousand years from now there will be
people making equally stupid assertions when they uncover the channel
tunnel or some other modern structure. After all, we're *much* too
stupid to dig a tunnel under the sea with such precision and such
primitive tools.

Old August 19th 03, 06:14 AM

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote in message ...
:

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote in message
Let's see, this is the same yahoo who claimed that planet x was effecting
Earth's magnetic field. But after doing the compass experiment and

failing
to find any changes he avoided the issue like the plague, never admitted

he
was wrong or that Nancy was lying.

So why should we listen to a person who will not admit thier own errors

or
admit the results of thier own experiments.

Earl Colby Pottinger

http://www.geocities.com/judoka_61/Sock_Puppets

judoka_61

Hi Earl,

In all fairness, on Feb 9, 2003 in the Compass Joke thread, Pietro did
grudgingly admit that he did the compass experiment and it showed that
the poles were not shifting.

But at the time he also did not out and out admit that he was wrong, and this
was just after claiming that we were trying to hide that the pole-shift *WAS*
happening.

That's true.

Ladies.. Gentlemen...punks..
I did the compass experiment...there is no pole shift..right now..
now what about the ex Russian astronaut..?
Now....do aliens exist..?
Judoka_61

Notice the 'right now' and the attempt to change the subject instead of just
aditting that Nancy's claims were not matching the very eperiment he did
himself?

Yes, it certainly was a half hearted admission.

But only took him about thirteen days to convince himself that the
experiment didn't really mean anything. On Feb 21 in the earthling
thread he said:

Why would the compass,tells you about a possible pole shift ?
This is some kind of experiment you can do..randomly.
judoka_61

Standard ZetaDrone smoke-screen.

In that time he was able to forget what a compass is and how it works.

His assertion on Feb 9, that the poles weren't shifting, was probably
the first (and maybe the last) time he has ever stated a conclusion
that was actually supported by valid evidence.

That was so contrary to his normal process of forming conclusions that
he couldn't live with it and he had to find some way to dismiss it.

Earthling

Agreed, and anyone who will except the ravings of Nancy or anyone else on the
internet over the results of an experiment that they did with thier own hands
is not someone who's statements about anything can be trusted in any way.

I agree. It takes more than a lack of knowledge about science to
believe Nancy's fantacies. It takes a lack of general human common
sense.

Earthling

Earl Colby Pottinger

Old August 20th 03, 12:08 PM
Pietro Sommavilla

"Thomas McDonald" wrote in message . ..
...What's it, punk? Your pyramid evidence is laughable. I actually

have
studied the archaeology of Egypt and Mesoamerica at the graduate

level--have
you? If not, on what evidence do you make your claims that the

pyramids
(which are vastly different between the two locations, BTW) are

evidence of
aliens?

But you won't engage in a real discussion of this, because you know

your
views are based on inadequate evidence. And you should know, whether

you do
or not, that the "debunkers" are not part of some conspiracy.

Unless, of
course, you think that all modern science is part of the same

conspriacy.
Of course, you're enough of a punk to actually be that divorced from
reality.
Tom McDonald

I'm sorry for you.. 'cause right now all the internet's people can
realize who is wrong and who is right.-

Odd view you have there, to think that I'm to be pitied by you for
knowing stuff that you pretend to know, and don't.

I apologise to you (I went in the Dolomite alps for a couple of
days)..ok.. since you know about archaeology, can you explain to us
how was possible for the native south-americans build the Kukulkan's
pyramid (Chichen-itza)
when they did not have technology ?

P.S.
Hey !..you know, I caught your cousin in Bozen (South Tirol)we had a
conversation about aliens and sci astro...nice guy.

judoka_61
Old August 20th 03, 12:11 PM
Pietro Sommavilla

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote in message ...
As in:
http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...ing.google.com

One thing ZetaDrone like you are noted for is you lack of ability to use
Google properly.

Earl Colby Pottinger

...!?...wathever..
Old August 20th 03, 02:24 PM
Pietro Sommavilla

wrote in message . com...

http://www.geocities.com/judoka_61/Sock_Puppets

Agreed, and anyone who will except the ravings of Nancy or anyone

else on the
internet over the results of an experiment that they did with thier

own hands
is not someone who's statements about anything can be trusted in any

way.

I agree. It takes more than a lack of knowledge about science to
believe Nancy's fantacies. It takes a lack of general human common
sense.

Earthling

Earl Colby Pottinger

Listen.. forget about Nancy-Zetas..
I did not trust her ..as a matter of fact I wrote(subjectrove
it!2003-03-04)
see..

Maybe, this pole shift is not a "magnetic pole shift" which happens
often, but rather a continental shift... this could mean crustal
displacement....ect..ect..

================================================== ==============================

Martin Rees an Astrophysicist said that the earth went trough five
cycle of exstintion allready..so why I should not think about some
previous Pole Shift in our dear planet earth ?

judoka_61 & Siberian Mammoth
Old August 20th 03, 05:12 PM
Cardinal Chunder

Pietro Sommavilla wrote:

Ladies and Gentlemen...
...and the point is...How the primitive native americans could build a
such a perfect-costruction like the pyramid of Kukulkan ...Hello..?

judoka_61

Because these 'primitive' Indians were not a bunch of knuckle dragging
morons? They were a sophisticated people with a written language, a
counting system, plus the artisans, priests, mathematicians,
administrators and labour neccessary to construct a stone building.

And did they start with a massive pyramid, or build up to it through
progressive steps? The archeological record makes clear it was the
latter, something you'd learn if you bothered to spend even 30 minutes
researching something before opening your yap.

As I'm feeling generous, I'll provide you with a few links to get you
going, though I doubt you have the brains to read or accept what they say.

http://www.thehallofmaat.com/
http://www.intersurf.com/~chalcedony/wildside.shtml
http://www.ontalink.com/archaeology/maya/
http://www.ontalink.com/archaeology/aztecs/index.html

After all, why look at that dry research about boring stuff people find
in the ground or from actually studying the ruins when you can let your
imagination fill in the massive gaps with space aliens?

Old August 20th 03, 09:11 PM
Pietro Sommavilla

wrote in message . com...

http://www.geocities.com/judoka_61/Sock_Puppets

Agreed, and anyone who will except the ravings of Nancy or anyone else on the
internet over the results of an experiment that they did with thier
own hands
is not someone who's statements about anything can be trusted in any way.

...naah !.. the compass experiment wasn't realy important for me...

judoka_61 & Siberian Mammoth
Old August 20th 03, 09:30 PM
Earl Colby Pottinger

Cardinal Chunder :

Pietro Sommavilla wrote:

[...]

Please notice this is just an excuse by Pietro to direct attention away from
the fact that he has never admitted that Nancy lied to him, or that he has
never admitted that Planet X never existed.

Earl Colby Pottinger

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to
Old August 20th 03, 10:32 PM
Pietro Sommavilla

Dear..Earl Colby Pottinger as I told you before,I did not trust the
Zetas because:1)The lied more than one time.
2)I've read different sorces about them and why they
lie.

Ok ?.. meanwhile I've read also about some kind of people that are
trying to decive too ..
you're not better than the Zetas...period

so again.. why the Mayan abandoned their great city for no know reason
?
Who build those perfect costrutions ? is maybe because the Mayan did
not have the tecnology to make a big city function ?

Old August 20th 03, 11:37 PM
Earl Colby Pottinger

(Pietro Sommavilla) :

Dear..Earl Colby Pottinger as I told you before,I did not trust the
Zetas because:1)The lied more than one time.
2)I've read different sorces about them and why they
lie.

Ok ?.. meanwhile I've read also about some kind of people that are
trying to decive too ..
you're not better than the Zetas...period

so again.. why the Mayan abandoned their great city for no know reason
?
Who build those perfect costrutions ? is maybe because the Mayan did
not have the tecnology to make a big city function ?

http://www.geocities.com/judoka_61/Sock_Puppets

judoka_61

Still you avoid the issues.

You still have not said Nancy lied.

You still have not admitted you were wrong about the pole-shift.

You still have not said that there is no Planet X.

Why are you so scared of the truth?

Earl Colby Pottinger