Testers

Old February 12th 06, 08:53 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Default Testers

Ok, I got the start of my site up, but yesterday I awoke to being very sick,
something I ate didn't go over good with me, so all day I was out of this
life. Today I still don't feel 100%, But what I do need is some help on my
site, I know the blog works and anyone who dose anykind of a public or
simi-public viewing (like the tech at the school ) can post their account
there. There is also a ad section, it has 4 areas ro use. The one thing I'm
not sure of is the photo plugin, I can't see anyway of putting photos in it,
I might have missed that one totaly.

Sometime later today I'll add a guess book, and a 2nd page that'll be a
history outline of my sidewalk astronomy goings on.

www.sidewalkastronomy.info

Oh ya, it's a .info because that domain was cheaper than the .com.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Astronomy Net Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/astronomy_net