"To The End Of The Solar System"

Old December 18th 04, 09:01 AM
Damon Hill

Reed Snellenberger wrote in news:X%
:

Damon Hill wrote:

Ouch, expensive! $65-$70. Might have to wait a while on this
one to show up on the used lists.

Goes on my Christmas wish list; I know Santa entertains
obscure requests.

Inter-library loan is your friend (at least here in the States) -- just
got the email that the copy I requested 2 mins after Henry's original
post has arrived, and is on its way to my local public bookery. :-)

Ah, of course; I knew I had this King County Library card
for a reason!

--Damon "I have a library card and I sort of know how to use it!"
Old December 18th 04, 05:52 PM
Pat Flannery

Damon Hill wrote:

Ah, of course; I knew I had this King County Library card
for a reason!

Yeah, interlibrary loan is a very useful tool in getting access to
hard-to-find resources; I got to read a translated copy of Eugene
Saenger's Antipodal Bomber report that way.

Pat

Old December 21st 04, 02:24 AM
Derek Lyons

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org
wrote:

...On a side note, D - e-mail me, please. I tried to contact you using
the address listed in your posts, and it bounced.

Having done so, you have not responded.

It's odd that it bounces for you, as it has functioned for others.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL