Summertime Once More in Gresham

Old August 30th 18, 11:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Summertime Once More in Gresham

On Wednesday, August 29, 2018 at 12:06:57 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at 2:38:20 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at 1:55:55 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, August 27, 2018 at 2:13:22 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A perfect 70F here in Gresham under partly cloudy skies. Expected high 77F. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 56%. Ground still damp from yesterday's drizzle.

Got good reception on NBC last night to watch the Cowboys' humiliation by the Cardinals!

Finding more stuff in my boxes. Some more useful pots and pans. Found my adding machine! That paper tape can be real handy for finding the errors. Also I have pretty well ascertained were my Smith Corona electric typewriter is, in case I need to do some letter writing!

Double-A

I type with one finger.My van has a TV but never use it.AA you asked me what my new ins.company that I got from Sandy.Its called "Clamaci" they do not have an office in Hawaii.I saved about $300WOW but I had State Farm since I was 17. When your old you do not like change Look Clamaci up when you have a chance their office is in Anaheim.No clouds still bright hot sun..Not a leaf moving.Bert

I had two full years of high school touch typing. Could type 50 words per minute on a mechanical typewriter. I am sure I am much faster on an electronic keyboard.

That Clamaci Insurance looks like a Mexical operation local to Fullerton. I hope you can still find them when you need to file a claim! Some insurance companies I get mailers from offer low rates if I can put a tracker on my car!

Was cool this morning, but warmer weather has returned this afternoon here in Gresham. It is now 80F as of 2:30 PM. Expected high 87F. Wind north at 5 mph. Humidity down to 32%.

Double-A No weather change.Should not have changed van Ins.I'll do my best to find out more.They did not give me a policy yet. I am insured(I think) Bert

I'm only glad I don't have to spend money I don't have on insurance these days. "Get a horse!" was my grampa's good advice. Trouble is the horse stables around here have been closed and replaced by chip factories! But they still have horses at Portland Meadows! And probably at the State Fair, which is on right now in Salem. Too bad I have no way to get there.

More cool weather here in Gresham. Now 71F as pf 3:15 PM. Wind 4 mph out of the west. Humidity 52%. Expected high 73F.

Had a good lunch with Kim yesterday. She wears a white robe. I think the Mexican kids think she's the Virgin Mary!

Double-A

Old August 31st 18, 10:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Cool again. Now 71F as of 2:15 PM here in Gresham. Expected high only 72F.. Wind west at 4 mph. Humidity 49%.

Went to the food pantry this morning. Have done without it for about 6 months. Only about half the people there I saw 6 months ago. Maybe another sign of the improving economy?

Everything went fairly smooth until I got off the bus when I got back home. Suddenly it was pouring rain! I got good and wet before I could wheel my heavy cart of groceries back to my apartment! Now the clouds have mostly cleared.

Portland State Football kicks off tonight against the Nevada Wolf Pack! Oregon State plays the Buckeyes tomorrow. University of Oregon plays Bowling Green tomorrow. The Ducks head coach has been suspended for 3 games after allowing his strength and fitness coach to overwork 3 of his players so hard it put them in the hospital! Shades of Bear Bryant!

Double-A
Old August 31st 18, 11:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, August 31, 2018 at 2:41:05 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Not a cloud Not a breeze .Its so hot I should be in Vegas.I stay indoors anyway. Don't watch much TV anymore.Tired of looking at Trump's face.I wish they showed his wives and call girls more often.Bert
Old September 1st 18, 10:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, August 31, 2018 at 3:17:05 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Not a cloud Not a breeze .Its so hot I should be in Vegas.I stay indoors anyway. Don't watch much TV anymore.Tired of looking at Trump's face.I wish they showed his wives and call girls more often.Bert

A Freudian 69F here in Gresham as 0f 2:30 PM. Sun through billowy clouds. Wind NW at 7 mph. Humidity 48%.

September Morn!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...35924200575846

The Oregon State Beavers got some rare television time this morning against the Ohio Buckeyes. But a lengthy lightning delay at halftime caused the network to switch to a Washington - Auburn game. I continued to follow on the radio as the Beavers got thrashed 77-31! Tonight the Ducks get their turn in the woodshed against Bowling Green.

Double-A

Old September 1st 18, 11:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, June 21, 2018 at 1:57:36 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Summer at last! Felt more like summer yesterday, however. Reached 90F. But today is overcast and cooler. Only 68F now as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 61%. Not expected to get above 74F.

There was thunder and lighting over where Kim lives this morning! A couple of houses were hit by trees, and a power pole was hit by lightning! Lots of people lost there electric power. But pretty calm over here on the east side.

The blood sucking Draculamobile is in the parking lot outside again today. They have a table here in the lobby to sign victims up!

Double-A

A little cooler and a little breeze.Dtill not a cloud in the sky.No stormy weather.Bert
Old September 2nd 18, 10:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, September 1, 2018 at 3:26:55 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

A little cooler and a little breeze.Dtill not a cloud in the sky.No stormy weather.Bert

Sunny and 73F here in Gresham. Wind still NW at 6 mph. Expecting any day now the seasonal shift to the east. Humidity 41%.

Ducks got off to a slow start last night, trailing 10 to 0. Then they woke up and dominated the rest of the game, beating Bowing Green by 58-24! I hope they can stay awake for the rest of the season!

This is the last day for the library until after the end of the Labor Day weekend. Why don't we celebrate Labor Day on May 1st like the rest of the world?

Double-A

Old September 4th 18, 09:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Currently sunny, clear sky, and 73F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Expected high 84F. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 42%. Perfect late summer weather!

The Labor Day weekend went quietly around here.

Double-A

Old September 6th 18, 10:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

More sunshine here in Gresham, but not quite so hot. Now 84F as of 2:30 PM.. Expected high 87F. Expected high 87F. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 31%. Yesterday it reached 90F to set a new record for the number of days over 90F! Rain will start next week.

Had a nice lunch with Kim yesterday. She wants to study Spanish and get a job in a government office like all the Mexican girls she sees working there.

Double-A

Old September 7th 18, 09:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A sunny day here in Gresham. 76F as of 1:15 PM. Expected high 82F. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 40%. Rain may come as early as tomorrow.

The mayor of Hillsboro is defending the diversity of the town after somebody jokingly called it Hillsborolito! It was in reference to all the Mexicans there. The Mexicans are mostly around downtown Hillsboro. The Tanasbourne area where I used to hang out is on the eastern edge of Hillsboro, but that area is mostly populated by Californians, brought up by high paying jobs at Intel. Either way, not real Oregonians!

Double-A

Old September 7th 18, 10:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, September 7, 2018 at 1:31:28 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A sunny day here in Gresham. 76F as of 1:15 PM. Expected high 82F. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 40%. Rain may come as early as tomorrow.

The mayor of Hillsboro is defending the diversity of the town after somebody jokingly called it Hillsborolito! It was in reference to all the Mexicans there. The Mexicans are mostly around downtown Hillsboro. The Tanasbourne area where I used to hang out is on the eastern edge of Hillsboro, but that area is mostly populated by Californians, brought up by high paying jobs at Intel. Either way, not real Oregonians!

Double-A

Still no clouds.Little cooler nights.Sandy has not shown up even on Sundays..This is a record no shows.We had fun on Sundays.I do not eat out alone.I do my own cooking with micro waves.No fun being deaf and eating out.I know the best frozen dishes.Even Chinese can be good,and it comes with egg roll.I add mushrooms to Italian dishes(whole can) This is why living in my van works out so good. Where I park overnite goes with my mode.Goes with the full moon.Cops know my van and never does it get ticket.However the Anaheim Plaza has no overnite parking and that goes for me too. Still I'm comfy cozy,and here in Calif.I do not have GOP Mafia taxing me.Don't have Severn Trent Water that has to be boiled before its fit to drink.Don't have Waste Management. Life is good here because its more like the good old days when America was for the people. Its nice the governor is not like Rick Scott.GOP Mafia's biggest crook. I'm living good and can sit with my back to the door.Can I ask for more. Still living in Florida made me away of the good and the bad. Calif. is my America. Bert

Gresham in Springtime Double-A[_4_] Misc 151 June 22nd 18 06:29 PM
Winter in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 157 April 1st 18 12:18 AM
Fall in Gresham Hägar Misc 208 January 9th 18 10:29 PM
Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM