Read about Seti@home! :)

Old February 5th 04, 10:07 PM
Benjamin P.

Default Read about Seti@home! :)

Everyone should go to http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/index.html if
look at this. I have been helping with this of and one for about a
year. Well anyone how believes in ET life/UFO life. I will tell you a
little about it. This is just the basics ok if you will like to learn
more to the sight. You get to help find ET signals with your pc at
home. How it works when you are not using your pc and when the screen
saver comes on it can search for a possible ET signal. And you don't
have to be on line at the time. Only to download a small work unit and
to back the results. I like it and the reason I am posting this here
is because the more people I can get to help with this the better
Seti@home will be. Well thanks for your time and have a good day.

Note! At the website go to Learn about SETI@home then click How
SETI@home Works and it will tell you step by step how seti@ome works.
Thanks and have a good day.