Uncle Rod's Astro Blog Updated

Old August 7th 05, 10:32 PM
RMOLLISE

Default Uncle Rod's Astro Blog Updated

If you're interested in reading yet more of my foolishness, why, just
go he

http://journals.aol.com/rmollise/UncleRodsAstroBlog/

Peace,
Rod Mollise

Like SCTs and MCTs?
Join the SCT User Mailing List.

See my home page at
http://skywatch.brainiac.com/astroland/index.htm
for further info

Old August 8th 05, 02:59 AM
Mean Mr Mustard

Uncle Rod will tolerate a refractor as long as its served on a fork

Old August 8th 05, 02:03 PM
RMOLLISE

Mean Mr Mustard wrote:
Uncle Rod will tolerate a refractor as long as its served on a fork

You got it! That's a good way to put it...think I steal that one. ;-)

Peace,
Rod Mollise
http://skywatch.brainiac.com/astroland/index.htm
For Uncle Rod's Astro Blog.

Old August 8th 05, 05:44 PM

Rod,

Good to see you back...I'm back too..now that it seems we have lost
most of the trolls..

Best wishes,

Ed

Old August 14th 05, 03:08 AM

Glad to see you made it through those stupid Hurricanes last year!