Hagar's lament

Old December 13th 17, 09:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

Default Hagar's lament

It seems this morning provides a brand new context for the phrase, "**** you
and the horse you rode in on."

Old December 13th 17, 10:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
It seems this morning provides a brand new context for the phrase, "**** you
and the horse you rode in on."

*** you sound just like one of those CNN "journalists", you
hapless Troll. At least now the groper (with photographic
documentation) has no excuse NOT to resign immediately.
Win-Win ... now crawl back under your rock, hillbilly.

Old December 13th 17, 11:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
It seems this morning provides a brand new context for the phrase, "**** you
and the horse you rode in on."

*** you sound just like one of those CNN "journalists", you
hapless Troll. At least now the groper (with photographic
documentation) has no excuse NOT to resign immediately.
Win-Win ... now crawl back under your rock, hillbilly.

***Poor Hagar. I guess riding a horse to vote like some kind of
chuckle-**** didn't sway over enough voters.

Old December 13th 17, 11:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
It seems this morning provides a brand new context for the phrase, "**** you
and the horse you rode in on."

*** you sound just like one of those CNN "journalists", you
hapless Troll. At least now the groper (with photographic
documentation) has no excuse NOT to resign immediately.
Win-Win ... now crawl back under your rock, hillbilly.

***Poor Hagar. I guess riding a horse to vote like some kind of
chuckle-**** didn't sway over enough voters.

*** He should have shown up riding a hog, like your sister
or your mother. I bet a 13 year old female first cousin pig
would have swayed the hillbillies ...

Old December 14th 17, 12:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
It seems this morning provides a brand new context for the phrase, "**** you
and the horse you rode in on."

*** you sound just like one of those CNN "journalists", you
hapless Troll. At least now the groper (with photographic
documentation) has no excuse NOT to resign immediately.
Win-Win ... now crawl back under your rock, hillbilly.

***Poor Hagar. I guess riding a horse to vote like some kind of
chuckle-**** didn't sway over enough voters.

*** He should have shown up riding a hog, like your sister
or your mother. I bet a 13 year old female first cousin pig
would have swayed the hillbillies ...

***It's sad. You're being played and ****ed and all you do is bend over and
ask for more.

Old December 14th 17, 06:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
It seems this morning provides a brand new context for the phrase,
"**** you and the horse you rode in on."

*** you sound just like one of those CNN "journalists", you
hapless Troll. At least now the groper (with photographic
documentation) has no excuse NOT to resign immediately.
Win-Win ... now crawl back under your rock, hillbilly.

***Poor Hagar. I guess riding a horse to vote like some kind of
chuckle-**** didn't sway over enough voters.

*** He should have shown up riding a hog, like your sister
or your mother. I bet a 13 year old female first cousin pig
would have swayed the hillbillies ...

***It's sad. You're being played and ****ed and all you do is bend
over and ask for more.

If you keep kicking Hagars ass like that, he's likely to have his eyes roll
back in his head, pull a Norman Bates, and sic " Mother Sarah" to write
nasty things about you.

Old December 14th 17, 09:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
It seems this morning provides a brand new context for the phrase, "**** you
and the horse you rode in on."

*** you sound just like one of those CNN "journalists", you
hapless Troll. At least now the groper (with photographic
documentation) has no excuse NOT to resign immediately.
Win-Win ... now crawl back under your rock, hillbilly.

***Poor Hagar. I guess riding a horse to vote like some kind of
chuckle-**** didn't sway over enough voters.

*** He should have shown up riding a hog, like your sister
or your mother. I bet a 13 year old female first cousin pig
would have swayed the hillbillies ...

***It's sad. You're being played and ****ed and all you do is bend over and
ask for more.

Moore's loss was really devastating for you Liberal idiots.

You had desperately wished for a win, so that Al "The Groper"
Franken could use it as a justification to stay in office. Now that
the bottom fell out of this one, he'll have to resign.
I will make a bet with you, though: at the next election, toe GOP
will once again take the Senate seat in Alabama.
Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder, and you are the
Poster Child, Trollster.

Old December 14th 17, 09:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Hägar" wrote in message

[...]

*** that half a brain of yours isn't firing on all cylinders ... as if I
need help to deal with you Liberal morons ...
Tell us again about your sister ... you know, the one who died
during 9/11 ... you liar!!

Old December 15th 17, 12:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:

"Hägar" wrote in message

[...]

OOPS,....here comes "MOTHER SARAH" personality,......same "liar liar liar"
she is known for,....same quick insult hit and run.
Ohhhhh Nooooooo,......Wrong account though.....No trolling points awarded
for that.

Old December 15th 17, 02:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:

"Hägar" wrote in message

[...]

*** so, you lied ...

Think, Hagar. Notroll2016 Misc 1 September 14th 17 10:20 PM
What's a Hagar to do............... Notroll2016 Misc 1 August 19th 17 08:00 PM
Where's Hagar Notroll2015 Misc 1 October 7th 15 01:35 AM
Where is Hagar? NotTroll2Ol5 Misc 4 August 7th 15 01:53 AM
Curse of the Modern Observer: One Man's Lament Mike Simmons Amateur Astronomy 14 July 31st 03 10:54 PM