The Truth behind the Moon Landings

Old June 2nd 04, 10:18 PM
Jonathan Silverlight

Default The Truth behind the Moon Landings

OK, I know we've been here ad nauseam, but I've just watched this highly
entertaining documentary on Channel Five here. I hope it's shown in the
US.
Lots of input from Jay Windley and Jim Oberg - is that lovely cluttered
"den" real or was it set up for the shoot? :-)
Oddly enough, I thought the most interesting bit was the guy from
Jodrell Bank showing the Doppler plot from Apollo 11, with the blips in
the smooth curve where Neil Armstrong took control.
I felt sorry for Bill Kaysing - he came across as a sad, deluded old
man. Was he really head of technical publications at Rocketdyne
(whatever that means ?)
--
What have they got to hide? Release the full Beagle 2 report.
Old June 2nd 04, 11:31 PM
OM

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 22:18:05 +0100, Jonathan Silverlight
wrote:

I felt sorry for Bill Kaysing - he came across as a sad, deluded old
man. Was he really head of technical publications at Rocketdyne
(whatever that means ?)

....Actually, I think he was just a janitor over there. Sorta like John
Maxson. In fact, I think they used to go to Janitors' Union meetings
together. Either that, or it was to the local porno store to see if
they could get lucky with the glory holes.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr

Apollo Buzz alDredge UK Astronomy 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The apollo faq the inquirer Astronomy Misc 11 April 22nd 04 06:23 AM
The apollo faq the inquirer Misc 4 April 15th 04 04:45 AM
significant addition to section 25 of the faq heat Misc 1 April 15th 04 01:20 AM
Moon key to space future? James White Policy 90 January 6th 04 05:29 PM