So speaketh the Oracle of Missoura ...

Old February 20th 17, 11:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default So speaketh the Oracle of Missoura ...

Hillbilly math, according to the whiz-banger noTroll:

The construction of the Oroville Dam (CA) was initiated in 1961.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oroville_Dam

The Monticello Dam (Lake Berryessa) and the "Glory Hole"
were completed in 1957.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monticello_Dam

So our resident moron noTroll opined that the "Glory Hole"
technology was not yet available when the Oroville Dam was
built.

Let's do the hard math on this hillbilly puzzle:
Monticello Dam completed in 1957
Oroville Dam started in 1961

According to the air-head hillbilly noTroll, the technology used
on the dam finished in 1957 was not yet available for the dam
started in 1961.

You are truly a retarded vegetable, noTroll
Old February 21st 17, 03:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

Hillbilly math, according to the whiz-banger noTroll:

The construction of the Oroville Dam (CA) was initiated in 1961.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oroville_Dam

The Monticello Dam (Lake Berryessa) and the "Glory Hole"
were completed in 1957.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monticello_Dam

So our resident moron noTroll opined that the "Glory Hole"
technology was not yet available when the Oroville Dam was
built.

Let's do the hard math on this hillbilly puzzle:
Monticello Dam completed in 1957
Oroville Dam started in 1961

According to the air-head hillbilly noTroll, the technology used
on the dam finished in 1957 was not yet available for the dam
started in 1961.

You are truly a retarded vegetable, noTroll

***********
How do you know that the engineering on the first was possible on the
second. You don't. Like Trump, you make up ****. Now get that flashlight
put back together. If you can.

Old February 21st 17, 05:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
"Hägar" wrote in message

[...]

And thanks once again for showing your utter ignorance. The "Glory

Hole" is but a short non-tapered vertical smokestack like, sliding concrete
form construction, which has been around for well over 100 years.
You on the other hand are a pathetic loser and simply ****ed because
Trump won. Perhaps we can get him to ship all you whining jungle
bunnies back to your homeland. I hear Robert Mugabe pays reparations
for you losers and free chitlins.

Old February 21st 17, 05:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

[...]

*****
I believe your comment was refuted in another post and Jerry Brown was not
governor during the years in question. Or are you going to tell us you're a
geologist, too? Now, about that flashlight.

Old February 21st 17, 02:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Hägar" wrote in message

[...]

You pathetic, back-pedaling Liberal hypocrite. At question was your

statement that the technology for a Glory Hole didn't exist when the
Oroville dam was built and I proved beyond a shadow of doubt that it
was built years after the completion of the Monticello dam.
You are a moron and people like you shouldn't shoot off your mouths
when you're totally out od ammo.

Old February 21st 17, 03:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

[...]

****
Today, The Wall Street Journal (I know, not exactly on your reading list)
explains what may have been the problem. And it's not because there was no
glory hole. You assume facts not in evidence (e.g. that a glory hole on one
project could easily be replicated on another - especially that long ago.)