Long socks and pride, marching in the boardwalk, Ceausescu's private police, system, Boogle-bush

Old October 22nd 07, 04:00 AM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

Default Long socks and pride, marching in the boardwalk, Ceausescu's private police, system, Boogle-bush

A prided world, apart from the rest,

political posts don't make any mess,

not even butts are seen on the boardwalk,

the citizen police aims for the course.

The course is on, and will be don,

Booglebush walks in longest socks,

there is an old blood, and an old queen,

gib bogernment powder, and a mind not as clean.

Killers get nothing and corruption is white,

Mexicans get no place in the federalist sand.

It is all so perfect, and yet so corrupt,

and ghettos are things that the fascist what not.

Ghettos are only there because the big wants to rule,

and no cruising over there in the suburbs of whites.

Stupid laws of corruption, Ceausescu's police,

Ceausescu's pet project and where is the world police.

Bush knows he is all the fun, as such things are wrong,

and wrong it becomes full of pride and no fun, just a big gun.

And they call that politics. In days of slavery the situation was

the same. You can tell them all you like, and they tell you all

you don't. And racism is there, and balls of pride, and nothing.

Marching in the boardwalk.

I don't know why I said that. I pretend I am drunk and harmless.

Lacrimus.

Old October 22nd 07, 04:07 AM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

On Oct 21, 9:00 pm, gb6726 wrote:
[...]

A culture with street police mentality, Ceausescu had that kinds of
citizens, police among the crowd. Big brother is watching.

Long socks and pride, I'll kick your Booglebush.

Old October 22nd 07, 04:17 AM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

On Oct 21, 9:07 pm, gb6726 wrote:
On Oct 21, 9:00 pm, gb6726 wrote:

[...]

Racism resulted around the world,

those who feel Gestapo, cannot rule the world.

Public enemy madness, raidical sadness.

Dirty persons, discriminative minds, federal fascism,

always different lies,

not seeing racism, radical government, radical extremism

takes the steps of minds.

Humanity obscured, repression rules,

I am not a poet,

nor a human rights activist.

I am just a cannibal, I eat people as dirty hyooomans,

why the differences?

I don't understand the primitive mind, I eat it.

Old October 22nd 07, 04:24 AM posted to sci.astro
stop_GB

On Oct 22, 5:17 am, gb6726 wrote:

I don't understand the primitive mind

That's because you're an dumbass, Georgie.
And a spraypainter.
And completely nuts.

Old October 22nd 07, 04:57 AM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

I don't understand the primitive mind

That's because you're an dumbass, Georgie.
And a spraypainter.
And completely nuts.

80-90 percent of Arabs think negatively of Americans as a result of
the Iraq war. Osama could have
never dreamt of such a hate.

Crimes against humanity for possessive human rights-violating
torturing psychopathic inclinations
toward power over culture, humanity and life. Chronic insanity,
terroristic pursuit, pervasiveness,
discriminative terroristic pursuit.

Human crimes, humanitarian crimes, relentless addiction to blood and
empirical domination over
all of humanity, life.

Terrorism.

Old October 22nd 07, 04:59 AM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

On Oct 21, 9:57 pm, gb6726 wrote:
I don't understand the primitive mind

That's because you're an dumbass, Georgie.
And a spraypainter.
And completely nuts.

80-90 percent of Arabs think negatively of Americans as a result of
the Iraq war. Osama could have
never dreamt of such a hate.

Crimes against humanity for possessive human rights-violating
torturing psychopathic inclinations
toward power over culture, humanity and life. Chronic insanity,
terroristic pursuit, pervasiveness,
discriminative terroristic pursuit.

Human crimes, humanitarian crimes, relentless addiction to blood and
empirical domination over
all of humanity, life.

Terrorism.

The phenomena is called super-terrorism and schizophrenia, mixed with
racist madness, to ignite, torture, molest and rule in schizophrenia.

All people feel threatened and their life, families threatened by
molesting
psycho freak in power that screams allah in his language and kills.

Old October 22nd 07, 05:01 AM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

On Oct 21, 9:59 pm, gb6726 wrote:
On Oct 21, 9:57 pm, gb6726 wrote:

[...]

Spray painter? I have a summa cum laude. Spray painting is art, big
brother
must not like. Where are you schizo?

Old October 22nd 07, 05:04 AM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

On Oct 21, 10:01 pm, gb6726 wrote:
On Oct 21, 9:59 pm, gb6726 wrote:

On Oct 21, 9:57 pm, gb6726 wrote:

[...]

You pursue and torture humanity as Hitler did. You use my name in your
email as a possessive killer psycho. You have no brain. You have
nothing.
Allah gave you the online.

Old October 22nd 07, 05:05 AM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

On Oct 21, 9:59 pm, gb6726 wrote:

On Oct 21, 9:57 pm, gb6726 wrote:

[...]

You know in Arab countries you die if you take somebody's family name
in vein.

Crimes against humanity and cyber-terrorism.

I am tired, and you will go to jail.

Old October 22nd 07, 05:08 AM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

[...]

Turkish baths. Munich. I will find you. See, I have psycho in me.