I think I know Kurt Stocklmeier

Old August 13th 07, 10:49 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default I think I know Kurt Stocklmeier

If I am correct, Kurt used to sit for hours at the top floor of the
library at ODU, in one of the lounge chairs. If I am correct, he
wears (wore) black-rimmed glasses and had brown hair that was usually
parted-ish on one side.

I went to ODU and saw Kurt in the 1991 and 1992 timeframe. He has
written about conspiracy theories involving the campus police.

Kurt, if you are out there, I'd love to get in touch with you again.
I used to speak to you infrequently. I was on Student Senate back
then, and I know a number of the people you wrote about (Chris Sehman,
Kelly Monoghan). e-mail me.

My e-mail address is . I'd love to hear from you.