If you wait long enough a BH will become a WH

Old November 18th 05, 05:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default If you wait long enough a BH will become a WH

Hi Double-a Gravity controls the flow of time,and if mini-universes
come out of BH its gravity that will start the flow of time the first
instant of the BB . I know you like what people had to say in ancient
times. This guy Plato speculated about time moving backwards and people
getting younger. Read that Socrates did not laugh at Plato's idea. Then
in the 1960s Gold kind of went with a theory on turning the arrow of
time around,and going back with it to the past. Kind of like the big
crush theory,only Gold had EM energy going back into the objects. Funny
Hawkings favored the BB expanding to a critical size and then collapsing
in a big crunch. Reality is then he believed time would flow backwards
in a contracting universe(go figure) However I'm sure his thinking that
the laws of QM would cause the arrow of time to reverse. Double-A if
you want my opinion I say time can only go from now to the future. What
gives that good thinking is the universe is expanding. Bert

Old November 19th 05, 04:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Hi Double-a Gravity controls the flow of time,and if mini-universes
come out of BH its gravity that will start the flow of time the first
instant of the BB . I know you like what people had to say in ancient
times. This guy Plato speculated about time moving backwards and people
getting younger.

Wasn't there a mythical race who were born old and died as babies? I
can understand the dying part, but being born fully grown doesn't make
a lot of sense.

Read that Socrates did not laugh at Plato's idea. Then
in the 1960s Gold kind of went with a theory on turning the arrow of
time around,and going back with it to the past. Kind of like the big
crush theory,only Gold had EM energy going back into the objects. Funny
Hawkings favored the BB expanding to a critical size and then collapsing
in a big crunch. Reality is then he believed time would flow backwards
in a contracting universe(go figure) However I'm sure his thinking that
the laws of QM would cause the arrow of time to reverse. Double-A if
you want my opinion I say time can only go from now to the future. What
gives that good thinking is the universe is expanding. Bert

It was once theorized that antimatter would have a reverse sense of
time, since positrons are often thought of as electrons travelling
backwards in time. I went on to speculate that maybe the universe was
half antimatter and half matter. Then you would have a universe moving
both directions thtough time at the same time. For the antimatter
people in the universe, our Big Bang would be their Big Crunch, and our
Big Crunch would be their Big Bang! So the end is the beginning and
the beginning is the end! No more questions about what came before
that.

Double-A