NGC7380 and W.O. FLT110

Old October 7th 08, 10:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Fabio

Default NGC7380 and W.O. FLT110

Hi to all,

Recently (three months ago) I bought a W.O. FLT110 F7, and I started to
enjoy the scope.

I did recently a star test with a Italian "guru" Plinio Camaiti ( Italian
WEB site
http://www.telescopedoctor.com/main....ori/wo-110-flt )
and the final result was very good. Just a very small astigmatism. It is a
real Apochromatic Refractor.

I said the defect it is really very small and not notable in observing
objects, the scope it is giving to me stunning views of wide DSOs. During
the star test we had a amazing views using a 2" eyepiece 35mm - 3° FOV
looking at Double Perseus cluster, Andromeda Galaxy, Veil Nebula, OWL
cluster and others..

Now I started to take shots using a Starlight SXVF-H9C, you can see the last
image at the link http://www.fabioh2o.it/Images/DeepSky/deep78.htm

This result (Saturday night) was suffering a real bad transparence of the
sky, clouds and fog was disturbing.

Thank you in advance, and I hope you enjoy my email

Best Regards

Fabio Acquarone

http://www.fabioh2o.it