We have the basic elements for a "warp drive"

Old June 21st 04, 09:16 AM

Default We have the basic elements for a "warp drive"

www.asps.it/nucleoin.htm

we are doing TdS1 thruster more fast

www.asps.it/dinpnn.htm
Old June 21st 04, 02:18 PM
LawsonE

wrote in message
om...
www.asps.it/nucleoin.htm

we are doing TdS1 thruster more fast

www.asps.it/dinpnn.htm

But you can't call it that, even if you get it to work. Paramount will sue.

Old June 21st 04, 02:32 PM
Mitch Alsup

wrote in message . com...
www.asps.it/nucleoin.htm

we are doing TdS1 thruster more fast

www.asps.it/dinpnn.htm

Call back when you can demonstrate accelerating something to
a speed faster than light.
Old June 21st 04, 06:40 PM
Laura

wrote in message
om...
www.asps.it/nucleoin.htm

we are doing TdS1 thruster more fast

www.asps.it/dinpnn.htm

This isn't a warp drive. If you insist on using Star Trek terminology, maybe
it's an impulse drive :-)

The warp drive hypothesis calls for space itself to be compressed in front
of the vessel, thus physically shortening the distance that must be traveled
to get to the destination. Not all of the distance at once, though - just a
tiny bit of it, and once the vessel has passed through that, another tiny
bit, and so on. It could be described as creating a "wave" in space, and
then surfing that wave. It is purely hypothetical. We have no practical idea
of how to provide the enormous amounts of energy required to do something
like this, and even if we did, we'd have to find a way of warping space with
it.

The beauty of the idea is that the vessel itself wouldn't have to move
faster than the speed of light; the deformation in space could do that
instead, and the vessel would simply stay within this wave in space. Such a
wave could possibly break the lightspeed barrier, since it is neither matter
nor electromagnetic radiation. Whether it really could, however, remains to
be seen.

Old June 21st 04, 09:42 PM
asps

"Laura" ha scritto nel messaggio

wrote in message
om...
www.asps.it/nucleoin.htm

we are doing TdS1 thruster more fast

www.asps.it/dinpnn.htm

This isn't a warp drive. If you insist on using Star Trek terminology,

maybe
it's an impulse drive :-)

[first excuse my english]

The warp drive hypothesis calls for space itself to be compressed in front
of the vessel,

"space compression" has no physical meaning ... we can say only that our pnn
thruster "swim" in the e.m. field

thus physically shortening the distance that must be traveled
to get to the destination. Not all of the distance at once, though - just

tiny bit of it, and once the vessel has passed through that, another tiny
bit, and so on. It could be described as creating a "wave" in space, and
then surfing that wave. It is purely hypothetical. We have no practical

idea
of how to provide the enormous amounts of energy required to do something
like this, and even if we did, we'd have to find a way of warping space

with
it.

no enormous amount of energy are required becouse pnn thruster doesn't
vilolate momentum and energy conservation ...
when it increase its kinetic energy it decrease its magnetic potential
energy ........ so its e.m. mass decrease as soon as pnn velocity increase
http://itis.volta.alessandria.it/epi...6/ep6-asps.htm
http://itis.volta.alessandria.it/epi...7/ep7-asps.htm

The beauty of the idea is that the vessel itself wouldn't have to move
faster than the speed of light;

i don't know what a pnn system might do ..... we make experiments about 450
MHz and 50 Watt ..... we strongly suspect that velocity incerase in a no
linear manner as frequency and energy increase

the deformation in space could do that
instead, and the vessel would simply stay within this wave in space.
Such a
wave could possibly break the lightspeed barrier, since it is neither

matter
nor electromagnetic radiation.

as the e.m. mass of a pnn system decrease as soon as pnn velocity increase
we have good perspectives for FTL travels

Whether it really could, however, remains to
be seen.

we need to increase energy and frequency of TdS1 thruster to see if FTL
travels might be possible ....

Old June 22nd 04, 07:26 AM
Laura

wrote in message
om...
www.asps.it/nucleoin.htm

we are doing TdS1 thruster more fast

www.asps.it/dinpnn.htm

This isn't a warp drive. If you insist on using Star Trek terminology,

maybe
it's an impulse drive :-)

[first excuse my english]

The warp drive hypothesis calls for space itself to be compressed in

front
of the vessel,

"space compression" has no physical meaning ...

Of course it does. It may not be part of the device you're working on, but
that doesn't render it meaningless :-)

we can say only that our pnn
thruster "swim" in the e.m. field

Yes. All I'm saying is that to call it "warp drive" is fundamentally
incorrect. What you potentially have there should be called something else.
"Warp" means "bend" or "deform". Your device doesn't bend or deform
anything.

thus physically shortening the distance that must be traveled
to get to the destination. Not all of the distance at once, though -

just
tiny bit of it, and once the vessel has passed through that, another

tiny
bit, and so on. It could be described as creating a "wave" in space, and
then surfing that wave. It is purely hypothetical. We have no practical

idea
of how to provide the enormous amounts of energy required to do

something
like this, and even if we did, we'd have to find a way of warping space

with
it.

no enormous amount of energy are required becouse pnn thruster doesn't
vilolate momentum and energy conservation ...

I wasn't describing the energy requirements of your pnn thruster. I was
describing the hypothetical warp drive - a means of propulsion that works by
deforming local space so as to shorten the distance to be traveled, allowing
the craft to cover greater distance in a shorter time, possibly faster than
the speed of light. It could be described as a "bubble" of deformed space;
within that bubble, the craft flies at slower than light speeds, but the
bubble itself is hurtling along at faster than light speeds. Thus, the craft
doesn't have to accelerate to that speed, and the crew won't have to be
subjected to either a very very long wait or to lethal G-forces.
Of course, to achieve this effect, extreme gravitic effects would have to be
somehow generated, and that would require monstrous amounts of energy input
to a generator we don't even have a design for yet. Warp drive is very much
a hypothetical thing :-)

when it increase its kinetic energy it decrease its magnetic potential
energy ........ so its e.m. mass decrease as soon as pnn velocity increase
http://itis.volta.alessandria.it/epi...6/ep6-asps.htm
http://itis.volta.alessandria.it/epi...7/ep7-asps.htm

I'm sorry, but I don't speak italian.
You really should think about an english version of your site - especially
if you want responses from people on the sci newsgroups.

The beauty of the idea is that the vessel itself wouldn't have to move
faster than the speed of light;

i don't know what a pnn system might do ..... we make experiments about

450
MHz and 50 Watt ..... we strongly suspect that velocity incerase in a no
linear manner as frequency and energy increase

Does the math say it will?
Or do you just suspect it?

the deformation in space could do that
instead, and the vessel would simply stay within this wave in space.
Such a
wave could possibly break the lightspeed barrier, since it is neither

matter
nor electromagnetic radiation.

as the e.m. mass of a pnn system decrease as soon as pnn velocity

increase
we have good perspectives for FTL travels

Will normal matter even survive faster than light travel?

Whether it really could, however, remains to
be seen.

we need to increase energy and frequency of TdS1 thruster to see if FTL
travels might be possible ....

How long would your device have to accelerate to see if it can or not?

Old June 22nd 04, 03:54 PM
asps

wrote in message
om...
www.asps.it/nucleoin.htm

we are doing TdS1 thruster more fast

www.asps.it/dinpnn.htm

This isn't a warp drive. If you insist on using Star Trek terminology,

maybe
it's an impulse drive :-)

[first excuse my english]

The warp drive hypothesis calls for space itself to be compressed in

front
of the vessel,

"space compression" has no physical meaning ...

Of course it does. It may not be part of the device you're working on, but
that doesn't render it meaningless :-)

may be

we can say only that our pnn
thruster "swim" in the e.m. field

Yes. All I'm saying is that to call it "warp drive" is fundamentally
incorrect. What you potentially have there should be called something

else.
"Warp" means "bend" or "deform". Your device doesn't bend or deform
anything.

by an euristic meaning it might be said that the pnn e.m. mass is warped
into itself ..... but i don't like to fly upper .... i like to fly much
more lower

[...]

the only way , on my opinion for FTL perspetives is to work on mass
reduction as velocity increse .....in every sense it must go round the
relativity theory ... i want to be clear : not to contest relativity but to
go round it .....

when it increase its kinetic energy it decrease its magnetic potential
energy ........ so its e.m. mass decrease as soon as pnn velocity

increase
http://itis.volta.alessandria.it/epi...6/ep6-asps.htm
http://itis.volta.alessandria.it/epi...7/ep7-asps.htm

I'm sorry, but I don't speak italian.

the same is for me for english ........

You really should think about an english version of your site - especially
if you want responses from people on the sci newsgroups.

it take for me much time....

The beauty of the idea is that the vessel itself wouldn't have to move
faster than the speed of light;

i don't know what a pnn system might do ..... we make experiments about

450
MHz and 50 Watt ..... we strongly suspect that velocity incerase in a

no
linear manner as frequency and energy increase

Does the math say it will?

the thrust in first approximation goes as i^2 (i=current) besides
simultaneously mass decrease as velocity increase ...but but i haven't in
great care mathematical prediction ..... becouse math .... said me before
SC2.12 that pnn is impossible .........

Or do you just suspect it?

is better to say that i suspect it for the fact that i and asps members
like to fly at 10 inch from the ground....

the deformation in space could do that
instead, and the vessel would simply stay within this wave in space.
Such a
wave could possibly break the lightspeed barrier, since it is neither

matter
nor electromagnetic radiation.

as the e.m. mass of a pnn system decrease as soon as pnn velocity

increase
we have good perspectives for FTL travels

Will normal matter even survive faster than light travel?

i don't know

Whether it really could, however, remains to
be seen.

we need to increase energy and frequency of TdS1 thruster to see if FTL
travels might be possible ....

How long would your device have to accelerate to see if it can or not?

we have problems with thermal control......
we need to receive a budget for other experiments such as a power and
frequency increase .... but all industries that we contact try to take or
better "to warp" the pnn know-how without giving us nothing
www.asps.it/enti.htm
so from such bad experiences we have a procedure to test the correctness of
who say to help "asps pnn"
www.asps.it/propnn.htm ...but..but...it is in italian

Regards

E.Laureti