news flash.......mosley bleeds from O-ring.

Old June 21st 04, 11:25 PM
Pat Flannery

Derek Lyons wrote:

Nuclear weapons are as much, if not more,
instruments of statecraft as they weapons.

You listens to Derek The Sailorman now, Ami...I don'ts wants for him to
have to get the cans of spinach out and teach yer a lesson. ;-)

Swee'pat

Old June 21st 04, 11:45 PM
OM

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:25:26 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

You listens to Derek The Sailorman now,

....And what does that make me, P? Bluto?

[Cue LaDorkus Wyss as the Sea Hag]

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 21st 04, 11:50 PM
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:

You listens to Derek The Sailorman now,

...And what does that make me, P? Bluto?

[Cue LaDorkus Wyss as the Sea Hag]

Let's just say the Stuffie is really fond of hamburgers. ;-)

Pat

Old June 22nd 04, 12:05 AM
LaDonna Wyss

"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message ...
"Mary Shafer" wrote in message
E-mail me, will you, OM? I seem to have lost your address somehow.

This is a bad thing because...?

OMG, I'm agreeing with Hedrick again..."This is a bad thing because...?"
LaDonna
Old June 22nd 04, 01:03 AM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
OMG, I'm agreeing with Hedrick again

Just shows that, by sheer random chance, once in a while something
intelligent escapes from your keyboard.

Old June 22nd 04, 02:29 AM
OM

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 18:08:45 -0700, Mary Shafer
wrote:

No one but OM and I will ever know what I had to say to him. Not that
others can't speculate, of course. I'm honor-bound to say it's not
very exciting, though.

....Yeah, especially since we were discussing LaBimbo, "scott" and the
rest of the trolls. Very boring, but to them it'll be hell because
*I'll* never tell what we exactly said. Let'em guess.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 22nd 04, 02:40 AM
OM

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:50:50 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

OM wrote:

You listens to Derek The Sailorman now,

...And what does that make me, P? Bluto?

[Cue LaDorkus Wyss as the Sea Hag]

Let's just say the Stuffie is really fond of hamburgers. ;-)

....Which means that Henry is O.G. Wattaschnozzle, Beady is Roughhouse,
Mrs. Beady is Eugene the Jeep, and Mary is the Whiffle Hen. But who's
Olive and Alice the Goon?

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 22nd 04, 06:16 AM
OM

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:03:11 -0400, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
. com...
OMG, I'm agreeing with Hedrick again

Just shows that, by sheer random chance, once in a while something
intelligent escapes from your keyboard.

....There's this theory that if you put an infinite number of trolls on
an infinite number dumb terminals in an infinite number of libraries,
line noise across the phone lines will garble at least one post enough
that when you ROT13 the text you'll get something at least 3%
intelligent without having to use mass quantities of hallucinogens.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 22nd 04, 06:26 AM
Scott Hedrick

"OM" om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote
in message ...
*I'll* never tell

So LaToya is that chick from the Michael Douglas movie...