When you don't look at the moon, it doesn't exist.

Old April 29th 19, 01:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default When you don't look at the moon, it doesn't exist.

On Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 2:28:41 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
The Starmaker wrote:

On Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 9:24:11 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:

The moon does NOT exist when WE don't look at it.

So, if you and I were standing back-to-back outside, and you were facing away from the moon and I was facing the moon, you would call me a liar if I mentioned how nice the moon looked?

This is one of the stupidest claims you have made here, and that covers a lot of really stupid claims...

The operative word is...WE.

The moon does NOT exist when WE don't look at it.

What if citizens of the Cosmos see it when no one else is looking?
Old April 29th 19, 09:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

The Starmaker wrote:

On Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 9:24:11 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:

The moon does NOT exist when WE don't look at it.

So, if you and I were standing back-to-back outside, and you were facing away from the moon and I was facing the moon, you would call me a liar if I mentioned how nice the moon looked?

This is one of the stupidest claims you have made here, and that covers a lot of really stupid claims...

The operative word is...WE.

The moon does NOT exist when WE don't look at it.

What if citizens of the Cosmos see it when no one else is looking?

Laser light tells us the moon is there and how far away.Proves we walked on the moon.Took 830lb of rocks back to Earth.Moon is there looking at it or turned away.A full moon and I can read the Sunday paper from its reflected light.Bert
Old April 30th 19, 12:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

The Starmaker wrote:

On Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 9:24:11 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:

The moon does NOT exist when WE don't look at it.

So, if you and I were standing back-to-back outside, and you were facing away from the moon and I was facing the moon, you would call me a liar if I mentioned how nice the moon looked?

This is one of the stupidest claims you have made here, and that covers a lot of really stupid claims...

The operative word is...WE.

The moon does NOT exist when WE don't look at it.

What if citizens of the Cosmos see it when no one else is looking?

Laser light tells us the moon is there and how far away.Proves we walked on the moon.Took 830lb of rocks back to Earth.Moon is there looking at it or turned away.A full moon and I can read the Sunday paper from its reflected light.Bert

The Moon once again is in tune.
Hope we go there again someday soon.
Old April 30th 19, 01:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

The Starmaker wrote:

On Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 9:24:11 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:

The moon does NOT exist when WE don't look at it.

So, if you and I were standing back-to-back outside, and you were facing away from the moon and I was facing the moon, you would call me a liar if I mentioned how nice the moon looked?

This is one of the stupidest claims you have made here, and that covers a lot of really stupid claims...

The operative word is...WE.

The moon does NOT exist when WE don't look at it.

What if citizens of the Cosmos see it when no one else is looking?

Laser light tells us the moon is there and how far away.Proves we walked on the moon.Took 830lb of rocks back to Earth.Moon is there looking at it or turned away.A full moon and I can read the Sunday paper from its reflected light.Bert

The Moon once again is in tune.
Hope we go there again someday soon.

Perhaps in June.

Double-A

Old April 30th 19, 08:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

[...]

Once we went with the killer shuttles we had a better chance with a balloon.bert
Old April 30th 19, 10:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

The Starmaker wrote:

[...]

Yeah that shuttle, what a killer!

Double-A

Old May 1st 19, 06:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

The Starmaker wrote:

[...]

Shuttle shows what over engineering can do.Walter Annenberg had billion tied up in manufacturing planes.He made Nixon scrape the great Saturn V that got us to the moon safe and back.The shuttles killed 12 brave people,and could go into a low orbit.Once again I will repeat the GOP Mafia motto."Life is cheap,but a buck is a buck.Reality is 43 years of shuttles made it possible for Walter Annenberg to steal 2 billion each year.WOW It is no wonder he was listed as one of the richest men.He made USA what it is today.8% now own America.America now 23 trillion in the red. People 0 GOP Mafia 10. New Statue of Liberty has a new saying."I turn my back on the poor,and want only the rich." Time GOPers called me a commie.I speak the truth and GOP can't take the truth.They get hot under the collor,and say "Global warming is a Conspiracy? O ya Bert