Vega Rocket

Old November 9th 09, 11:13 PM posted to sci.space.station
Maciej Urbanowicz

Default Vega Rocket

Hi,

I'm the member of the PW-Sat project - the first Polish CubeSat.
I have a question. Do you know when the Vega will be launched?

Regards,
Maciej Urbanowicz
Old November 10th 09, 05:20 PM posted to sci.space.station
Dr J R Stockton[_1_]

In sci.space.station message , Tue, 10
Nov 2009 00:13:51, Maciej Urbanowicz
posted:

I'm the member of the PW-Sat project - the first Polish CubeSat.
I have a question. Do you know when the Vega will be launched?

In about 12 months time, according to some current expectations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vega_(rocket)

But you should ask ESA.

--
(c) John Stockton, nr London, UK. Turnpike v6.05 MIME.
Web URL:http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/ - FAQqish topics, acronyms & links;
Old November 12th 09, 06:47 PM posted to sci.space.station
zx

Flight for middle/end 2010

http://www.arianespace.com/news-soyu...ite_update.asp

Old November 20th 09, 09:54 AM posted to sci.space.station
Maciej Urbanowicz

Dr J R Stockton wrote:
In sci.space.station message , Tue, 10
Nov 2009 00:13:51, Maciej Urbanowicz
posted:

I'm the member of the PW-Sat project - the first Polish CubeSat.
I have a question. Do you know when the Vega will be launched?

In about 12 months time, according to some current expectations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vega_(rocket)

I know this page but unfortunately it is not real date.
Old November 20th 09, 09:54 AM posted to sci.space.station
Maciej Urbanowicz

zx wrote:
Flight for middle/end 2010

http://www.arianespace.com/news-soyu...ite_update.asp

Do you have any contact to someone who works in Vega Projcet?
Old November 27th 09, 08:16 PM posted to sci.space.station
snidely

On Nov 10, 9:20*am, Dr J R Stockton wrote:
In sci.space.station message , Tue, 10
Nov 2009 00:13:51, Maciej Urbanowicz
posted:

I'm the member of the PW-Sat project - the first Polish CubeSat.
I have a question. Do you know when the Vega will be launched?

In about 12 months time, according to some current expectations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vega_(rocket)

But you should ask ESA.

Hmmm, an all-solid booster. Trading efficiency for ease of handling?

/dps