Gravitational Waves Recorded with GRB

Old June 3rd 08, 01:43 AM posted to sci.astro
David Thomson

Default Gravitational Waves Recorded with GRB

This past weekend the magnetic scalar wave detector detected a clear
gravitational wave signal with its associated gamma ray burst. I have
updated the Magnetic Scalar Wave page and also posted the raw data
online.

http://www.16pi2.com/magnetic_scalar_waves.htm

Dave
Old June 3rd 08, 03:16 AM posted to sci.astro
N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)[_210_]

Dear David Thomson:

"David Thomson" wrote in message
This past weekend the magnetic scalar wave detector
detected a clear gravitational wave signal with its
associated gamma ray burst.

Gravitational waves =/= magnetic fields
Gamma radiation ionizes gas, and Earth's magnetic field is
thereby locally enhanced.

So you detected gamma radiation two different ways.

Congratulations.

David A. Smith

Old June 3rd 08, 01:12 PM posted to sci.astro
David Thomson

On Jun 2, 9:16*pm, "N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)"
wrote:
Dear David Thomson:

"David Thomson" wrote in message

This past weekend the magnetic scalar wave detector
detected a clear gravitational wave signal with its
associated gamma ray burst.

Gravitational waves =/= magnetic fields
Gamma radiation ionizes gas, and Earth's magnetic field is
thereby locally enhanced.

So you detected gamma radiation two different ways.

Congratulations.

Thanks, However, gravitational waves ripple not only space-time, but
matter, too. When the gravity wave passes through a magnet, it causes
a change of magnetic flux density. When properly setup, changes in
magnetic flux density can record the gravitational waves.

I did seem to pick up a minor signal for the gamma rays, which
surprised me. You may be right on the mechanism. I'll see what
happens with future detections.

Dave
Old June 3rd 08, 02:08 PM posted to sci.astro
N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)[_211_]

wrote:
"David Thomson" wrote in message

This past weekend the magnetic scalar wave detector
detected a clear gravitational wave signal with its
associated gamma ray burst.

Gravitational waves =/= magnetic fields
Gamma radiation ionizes gas, and Earth's magnetic
field is thereby locally enhanced.

So you detected gamma radiation two different ways.

Congratulations.

Thanks, However, gravitational waves ripple not
only space-time, but matter, too.

.... and when "rippled" together ...

When the gravity wave passes through a
magnet, it causes a change of magnetic
flux density.

.... it negates your suspected action, for exactly that reason.

When properly setup, changes in magnetic
flux density can record the gravitational waves.

No.

I did seem to pick up a minor signal for
the gamma rays, which surprised me. You
may be right on the mechanism. I'll see what
happens with future detections.

The problem with a "bulldozer" plowing through your apparatus, is
that it tends to generate unintended signals.

Gravitational waves are "angular momentum" being propagated
through the Universe. You need not look for a flux, but a
torsion...

David A. Smith

Old June 3rd 08, 02:40 PM posted to sci.astro
David Thomson

On Jun 3, 8:08*am, "N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)"
wrote:
Congratulations.

Thanks, *However, gravitational waves ripple not
only space-time, but matter, too.

... and when "rippled" together ...

When the gravity wave passes through a
magnet, it causes a change of magnetic
flux density.

... it negates your suspected action, for exactly that reason.

That would be the case with a laser interferometer, because the entire
experiment is setup and observed from a four-dimensional, space-time
perspective. The Aether, which manifests as magnetic fields (among
other things), exists in a five-dimensional, space-resonance
environment. Magnetic flux is observable from our four-dimensional
space-time perspective, yet it is also the medium carrying the
gravitational wave.

If a stick man shoots a beam of light across a sheet of paper to
another stick man, neither can use the beam of light to detect when
the paper is folded or curved. They have no view of a three
dimensional space at all. However, if someone from three dimensional
space projected a cone of light from outside the paper, the stick men
could see the intersection of the light cone and paper, and could tell
from changes in that intersection whether the paper was being bent, or
not.

Gravitational waves are that outside "light source" for our four-
dimensional world. Magnetic flux density is the intersection where
the outside gravitational waves merge with our four dimensional space-
time. It is true that magnetic flux density changes within our four-
dimensional perspective, but it is also true that magnetic flux
density changes due to the greater five-dimensional perspective.

When properly setup, changes in magnetic
flux density can record the gravitational waves.

No.

What do you mean, "no?" I have already performed the experiment with
positive results!

I did seem to pick up a minor signal for
the gamma rays, which surprised me. *You
may be right on the mechanism. *I'll see what
happens with future detections.

The problem with a "bulldozer" plowing through your apparatus, is
that it tends to generate unintended signals.

No signal is unintended. If something produces a signal, it is
intended. This detector picks up signals at all scales of existence,
from intergalactic to switching on a light near the detector. It also
picks up lightning strikes, military submarine communications, HAARP
experiments, and apparently even earthquakes. Theoretically, it
should be possible to filter out local signals by building three or
more sensors and placing them a great distance apart. The further
apart the sensors are, the greater area of the locality that can be
filtered out. Only the common signals would be recorded.

Gravitational waves are "angular momentum" being propagated
through the Universe. *You need not look for a flux, but a
torsion...

I have the physics that demonstrates angular momentum is exactly
orthogonal to magnetism. That is why magnetism can be used to
determine subatomic particle angular momentum. Mechanical waves of
the Aether propagate coincident with magnetic pulses of the Aether.

Dave
Old June 3rd 08, 03:38 PM posted to sci.astro
dlzc

Dear David Thomson:

wrote:

Congratulations.
Thanks, *However, gravitational waves ripple not
only space-time, but matter, too.

... and when "rippled" together ...

When the gravity wave passes through a
magnet, it causes a change of magnetic
flux density.

... it negates your suspected action, for
exactly that reason.

That would be the case with a laser
interferometer, because the entire experiment
is setup and observed from a four-dimensional,
space-time perspective.

Light is EM fields.

*The Aether, which manifests as magnetic
fields (among other things), exists in a
five-dimensional, space-resonance
environment. *Magnetic flux is observable from
our four-dimensional space-time perspective,
yet it is also the medium carrying the
gravitational wave.

And light. So you cannot have a different behavior for light than you
have for magnetism (which also derives from light).

When properly setup, changes in magnetic
flux density can record the gravitational waves.

No.

What do you mean, "no?" *I have already
performed the experiment with positive results!

No, you performed the experiment and recorded a result that you cannot
show is not due to local ionization of matter. Did you even record
the orientation of the "upset" in the magnetic field?

Gravitational waves are "angular momentum"
being propagated through the Universe. *You
need not look for a flux, but a torsion...

I have the physics that demonstrates angular
momentum is exactly orthogonal to magnetism.
*That is why magnetism can be used to
determine subatomic particle angular momentum.
*Mechanical waves of the Aether propagate
coincident with magnetic pulses of the Aether.

So does ionization.

David A. Smith

Gravitational Waves jonathan Policy 6 November 9th 05 05:46 AM
Spaceships should surf on gravitational waves Ted Ratmark Space Shuttle 4 September 17th 05 08:53 PM
Einstein@Home: Search for Gravitational Waves Davoud Amateur Astronomy 6 February 25th 05 06:20 PM
Gravitational waves discovered? Luigi Caselli Misc 2 November 2nd 04 10:32 PM